Frexy

By springtrap_mangle13

Yeah More

An old hope
Why Me
3 New Friends
A someone
A Someone prt.2
Alex........
A/N
A/N prt2
A Nightmare
A Tragic Back story
A Tragic Backstory prt2
A/N
WAIT WHAT!!!!
A What!
Being My Own Savoir
DEATH
A Big Reveal
A Couple Weeks Later
Fake Foxy
A/N
Hey

Useless

197 5 0
By springtrap_mangle13

Freddy started to tear my leg off and Bonnie was helping with the other while Chica held my chest. I was trying to escape but it was useless. I tried to kick I tried to scratch them but nothing worked. They had ripped my legs enough to where I couldn't walk at all and they moved to my arms they ripped them then they threw me in me pirate cove.

"That useless fox trys to do anything he can do to escape us at all times." Freddy said with disappointment in his voice. I couldn't do anything I couldn't walk or move my arms all I could do is lie there all alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
352K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...