DEATH

Who is gonna die in this chap find out in

3

2

1....................

Foxy POV
If I go Goldie has to go with me. I silently take the knife out. Goldie was just embracing me in a hug. "You have to go too Goldie." I whisper in his ear. He soon realized my plan and reaches by my wound to not feel the knife. He notices it in my hands. I was to weak to lift my hand with the knife due to blood loss. He takes it out of my hand and jabs it in my side over and over again. I grab it from his hands with all my strength and jab it in him then everything went black.

Freddy POV.
I see Goldie doing something to Foxy's side repeatedly. I soon notice the knife in his hand and his hand is covered in blood. I see blood all over the floor but the way Goldie held the blade it looked as if he pulled it out of himself. I was right he pulled it out if his chest and Foxy was lying on the ground. Cold and lifeless looking body. I then noticed something. She was breathing. Goldie was to but slowly. Cat and Scraps rushed over to Foxy. I rush over to and Foxy away from the two and put their attention to Goldie. "He needs help like now forget that murderess fox and help him." I say tears rolling down my face. Foxy stands up tail around her waist covering her side as if she didn't get hurt at all. She suddenly falls down and starts to black out.

Foxy POV
(Blackout dream)
I blacked out then I saw something I saw Freddy. He was walking towards me slowly holding something in his hands. He was holding Goldie with the knife still plunged into his chest. Freddy puts Goldie down rips the knife out of his chest. He started to run towards me. He held the knife high and jammed it into my skull.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I wake up with pain and it was to much.

Freddy POV
(While Foxy's dream happens)
"I'm truly sorry Freddy but it's too late for him he's already gone we can't save him but we can save Foxy and we have to try." Scraps says as sweetly ad he could. "Why should we save that murderess fox."I say tears still rolling down my cheeks. (**= Freddy's inner voice basically the voice in his head.)

Freddy head voice conversation

*we should kill that fox for killing our brother*

'Who is this'

*why its only yourself. I am basically the voice in you head. Duh!*

'Oh........ So why do you want to kill Foxy'

*why do you think he killed our brother stupid*he starts to laugh

'What's so funny?'

I thought I would make this chap a little longer cause I read my book and saw the chaps were really short so yeah

This cupcake out

See ya peeps.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😵😵😵😵😵😵😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😜😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😌😌😌😌😌😌😌