A Big Reveal

Foxy POV
Is sat up in pain only to have yet another flashback of Goldie. I see Freddy in the doorway and I instantly get scared. "Get him out of here NOW!" My voice deepens at the last part not knowing what had happened. "Foxy you may not like him but he is here to help you." Scraps explained. "But it wasn't me who told him to get out." I tried saying before I blackout again.

$2 weeks later$

Freddy POV
Foxy had still has those visions or something we try to help her but she just has sudden outburst. The outburst are getting out of hand. We have had 10 of them alone this week and we are only on Wensday. Everybody is getting scared but we had nothing else to do. We locked her in a room by herself giving food and water.
I walk by the room to hear her talking. No. Singing? I look in to see her in fact singing but only small parts of the songs.

(Foxy singing)
Pain without love Pain can't get enough.

They say pain is an illusion this is just a brusing you are just confusing but I am only human. I could use a hand some times but I am only human.

Hey girl open the walls play with your dolls we'll be a perfect family. When you walk away it's when we really play. You don't hear me when I say. Mom please wake up dads with a slut and your son is smoking cannibus. No one ever listens this wallpaper glicens don't let them see what go down in the kitchen. Places places gather your places throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtain.
(End of foxysinging)
Freddy POV still
It all comes to a stop when she starts holding her head and talking to herself. No. More like arguing with herself.
(Foxy agurment)
"No leave me a line please just get out of my head!" She tells at herself
"Why darling I can't." She says in a more seductive calm voice
"You have to. They all think I'm crazy with all these outburst and visions. Just please get out. Please" she starts to tear up.
"There is no way in hell I will do that you are the perfect body host. Even though you deserve this for killing me." The other voice says calmly.
"It was self defense and I want it to all go away so please GOLDIE." She says saddened.
"Shit he heard my plan. As a matter of fact he heard us." The other voice says angrily.
(End)
Freddy POV still
That was the first time I heard foxy curse. "Freddy did you hear us?" Foxy ask starting to stand. "Of course not." Liar. "Oh my god you really are a stupid for of course he heard us why do think he told you no to keep you feelings not hurt. Stupid ass pirate fucking wannabe."