The Story of Mixed Direction

By user1878

It all started in 2013 when Little Mix started fooling around in the studio. They had no idea it would change... More

Before You Read...
Hit Up the Studio
Twitter Notifications
Jingle Bell Ball
Fast Forward
Jimmy Fallon and Thanksgiving Plans
FOUR
Get Wierd
Search and Rescue
Time to Confess
I Think It's Time To Say Goodbye Pt. I
I Think It's Time To Say Goodbye Pt. II
What If...
Who Needs You...That's What Fans Are For
Release Parties
Shopping Center Hold Ups
Summertime Ball
The Meeting
Announcement Videos
Don't Act Like It's a Bad Thing
This Could Mean Two Things

Watching While You Sleep

137 6 1
By user1878

May 25, 2015

Harry's POV

"Those girls," Liam started, "I don't know what we would do without them."

When we woke up this morning, Little Mix was all over the internet. On twitter we saw #LittleDirection trending meaning that the girls already started our plan. Every American celebrity news website was talking about how they got mobbed at the Miami Shopping Center. It took over four hours to get Little Mi out of the shopping center safely and the police had to be called. Not only are we proud of the girls success in America but, we were happy they found a way to get our plan started. So me and the boys had to get started on getting it trending in Australia.

"Well you know what we have to do know?" Niall questioned.

"What?" Louis asked with his mouth full of cereal. We were currently in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. After we finish here we have an interview with an Australian news station.

"We have to start our end of the plan here in Australia." he answered. We really don't know how we are going to do it but, we have not stopped trying to figure it out. We didn't have a meet and greet planned today so, it was going to be tricky.

Liam sighed and pushed his plate away from him so he could rest his elbows on the table, "Well in order to do that, we have to figure out what we are going to do."

It was six in the morning and none of us were really awake. We thought breakfast would help but for me, it just made me more tired. And judging by the way the boys are laying their heads down on the table, it made them even more tired too.

I yawned, "I can't think right now, I'm too tired."

"Same," Niall agreed yawning, "Yawning is so contagious."

After breakfast we got in our van to get to the news station. From what we knew it was going to be a pretty basic interview. Nothing we weren't used to, were not even performing. I am a little disappointed that we're not but, it is just too early.

"Listen," our manager, Josephine said, "the interview starts at nine so, we have a bit of time before you boys need to get ready."

If I wasn't so tired I would have been excited about getting time to sleep but, my eyes were halfway closed and even if we had to start the interview as soon as we arrived, I was going to get a nap in. As soon as we arrived we went straight to our dressing room and crashed anywhere it was vacant.

Niall slept on the floor, Louis slept on the coffee table, Liam slept in the armchair, and I was so tired that I didn't even lie completely on the couch. I slept with my legs scrunched up on the armrest. It was good sleep too.

In the middle of my sleep I felt a presence in the room, almost like someone was watching me but, I was too tired to open my eyes and see what it was. About five minute later, I woke up again and I felt the same presence. When I opened my eyes to see what it was, I almost screamed.

A girl, no older then 6, was standing over me with a phone pointed in my direction. When she noticed my eyes open she moved the phone from in front of her face, stared at me for a second then ran out of the room. I sat up in the chair and checked around the room to make sure everything was in check. From what I could tell everything was okay. What I wanted to know was who she was, and where were her parents. She looked too young to wondering around a news station by herself.

Her blonde hair was in two pigtails, she was wearing a pink shirt and a white ruffled skirt. She looked genuinely scared when she moved the phone from her face.

Maybe she was a fan

It was a bit creepy how she was recording me sleep though

I stood up from the couch and stretched, making sure I didn't step on Niall's hand. I stepped over him and walked towards the counter where my phone was. It was only 7:45, so the boys still had time to sleep. I walked out of the dressing room door and I heard quiet whispering. I followed the whispering down the hallway hoping it was Josephine, so I could ask how they let someone come inside of our dressing room.

"Don't be upset Phoebe, but you know you shouldn't have done that." an Australian accented voice whispered.

Where are Josephine and the rest of our crew?

"But Chleo, I must have looked crazy. What will he think about me?" another voice whispered. It must've been the little girl who was recording me.

"Well, you should have stayed with mom. But, don't cry."

I walked around the corner to where I saw the little girl who was in the dressing room looking at another blonde headed girl. She was dressed in black jeans and a red flannel, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looked about fifteen.

"Hello," I said in a soft voice.

The two girls looked up and the younger one I'm guessing was Phoebe, hid behind the one I was guessing was Chleo.

"Um, h-hello." Chleo said, "Hi."

I walked slowly over to them making sure I didn't scare Phoebe away. She peeked out from behind Chleo and I could see her cheeks were flaming red.

"Aw," I chuckled, "There is no need to be embarrassed, sweetheart."

Chleo looked down at Phoebe then back up at me, "I'm sorry she did that, our mom is one of the news anchors here and Phoebe here got a little bored. I'm Chleo by the way."

"Well it's nice to meet you Chleo," I squatted beside Phoebe, "It's nice to meet you too Phoebe."

Chleo moved away from Phoebe and patted her hair, "It's okay Phoebe, he said it was okay. You should probably apologize."

Phoebe looked at me her cheeks still red. She was so adorable.

"I'm sorry for take a video of you, I just really like you and the other guys." she said shyly.

"I accept your apology but, I think you need to make it up to me," I smiled at her.

"What is it?"

"I want a hug." I answered.

Her eyes lit up and she hopped over to me. Her sister chuckled a little and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. Although she recorded me sleeping, she was adorable and she was upset about it. I couldn't help but forgive her.

"I want a hug too." I heard her sister whisper. I don't think I was meant to hear because when I looked up at her, she looked wide eyes and blushed slightly.

I let go of Phoebe and stood up and gave Chleo a hug.

"I never thought that I was going to meet a celebrity like this." she said once we pulled away from each other.

"I never thought someone was going to record me while I slept," I teased, Phoebe hid her face in her hands. "I'm only joking."

I noticed that we were the only people in hallway, "Where is everyone?"

"There's lots of people outside and they had to see them." Phoebe answered. Chleo must have noticed my confusion because she spoke, "There is a mob outside and their trying to take care of it."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Well are you guys alright on your own. I don't want to leave you but, I'm going to have to get ready pretty soon."

"Oh, yeah were fine." Chleo answered. I hugged them both goodbye and walked back to the dressing room.

In my pocket I felt my phone buzz and I took it out to check what it was.

It was a twitter notification.

How could I forget to tell them about the plan?

"Boys!" I yelled, "Wake up, it's important!"

They groaned and sat up, "What is it?" Louis asked.

"I figured out a way to start our plan but, we have to hurry before they leave." I said pulling on Niall's arm to help him off the floor.

It took about two minutes to get them out of the room but then, we were rushing down the halls to try and find Phoebe and Chleo. We ran past a lounge and I spotted a head of blonde hair in the small window on the door. I knocked on the door and sure enough, Chleo opened the it.

"Hell-," she gasped, "Oh my!"

I smiled, the boys stepped in front of me.

"Hello, love." Louis greeted. Chleo threw herself at him. Louis was quick to catch and wrap his arms around her.

Phoebe was next to come to the door and she let out a squeal and ran to Niall.

After everyone was acquainted we walked into the lounge they were in and sat down.

"Okay girls, we have to tell you something but, we don't have a lot of time." Liam informed.

"Okay," Chleo nodded.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone. How good are you at keeping secrets." I looked at both of the girls.

"Surprisingly, Phoebe will keep a secret if you tell her to, and my lips are shut." Chleo said.

"Okay this is what we need you to do," Niall said, "You know how Little Mix are our best friends?"

Chleo nodded, Phoebe who was sitting in my lap, playing with my necklace not really paying attention which was fine because I'm pretty sure she didn't have a social media account.

"Well, we want to collaborate with them but, our management won't allow it. They need to make sure that fans like you, will actually listen. So what we need you to do is post something about how much you want us to collaborate and use #LittleDirection. If you don't want to do it, we understand but-" Chleo stood up from her chair, cutting Niall off.

"Are you kidding! I have been waiting for this since 2011. In fact I think everyone one in Australia has been waiting!" she exclaimed. She looked around at all of our wide eyed expressions, surprised by her outburst, "Sorry."

Louis chuckled, "It's okay, we're just glad you want to do this for us."

Chleo sat back down, "Of course, I mean, if anything I'm doing this for me. If it works then I will finally be getting what I ask for but, that sounds selfish so I probably should have kept it to myself but I am an honest person so I guess it's better for me-"

"Chleo your rambling." Phoebe said monotonously still playing with my necklace.

"Sorry," Chleo blushed a little, "I will write it but, the interview starts at 9:30 and its 8:20 don't you guys need to get ready."

"Shit," Louis muttered. Liam smacked the back of his head, "Language!"

"Sorry, but Chleo remember, you can't tell anyone we asked you to do this...wait what's your twitter. We can follow you so if it works we can get you tickets or something."

She gave her twitter to Louis and we said our goodbyes. I gave Phoebe a kiss on the cheek, she was so adorable. I hoped I saw them again.

When we got into the hallway Lou, our hairstylist was pacing back and forth. When she spotted us she grabbed Niall and Liam's ears and scolded us for 'scaring the piss out of her'. Together we all walked back to the dressing room and got ready for our interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 280 48
Perrie and Leigh Anne through little mix from 2015 onwards Perrie G!P
26.9K 732 20
Two years after Little Mix split up, Jade is chucked in the jungle with a familiar face. How will they cope with seeing each other again? Jade and Pe...
22.8K 594 25
Little Mix is a girl band made up of 5 girls. Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards, and Mikayla Anderson. Every relationsh...
55.3K 1.9K 27
Jade Thirlwall. Jesy Nelson. Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Perrie Edwards. These four girls are part of the worldwide famous UK girl-group, Little Mix. On...