P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 3.

2.6M 29K 32.9K
By BritishBums

Chapter Status: Edited

__________________________

.

.

.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

.

- Blue -

.

.

"Soo, if you cross multiply, you'll get the value of X." I point, nodding.

He copies the problem down, me smirking.

It was a miracle he actually took interest in doing school work.

"Is it this?" He points, after jotting down a couple stuff.

"Mhm. Good. And if you simplify.." My voice trails.

"Err.. is it a fourth?''

"No, a half." I shook my head.

"No.. If you divide this, you clearly get a fourth.''

I rose an eyebrow. "Are you fucking arguing with me?"

"Ugh, fuck Blue. Do this on a calculator.''

"Fine." I huffed, reluctantly opening the calculator on my phone and typing it.

And surely, 0.25 came up, which was basically a fourth.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I could've sworn that would've been a half though.

"Ha! Admit it, I'm smarter than you." He smirked cheekily. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have you know I take an advanced calculus class while you're still stuck in Algebra 1." I huffed, crossing my arms. "You got lucky Styles."

We were currently at his house studying now, and it's been a month ever since I started coming by to his house to do some tutoring at least three times a week.

I guess you could say he was focusing better. He's bumped up his grade from being straight D's to a C+'s in the past month which was brilliant for an arrogant jerk.

"Okay, say.. How's about we take a little break?"

"Nice try, but I've got to get home in an hour." I sighed.

"Why, you're parents think you're studying?'

"No, I actually told them the truth and said I was helping a friend with tutoring."

"A friend? So I'm a friend, now?"

"I was lying." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"You'd lie for me?" He smirked, still clinging onto the fact that I was actually helping him.

"Don't push it Styles, or I'll shove this pencil up your arse."

He chuckled. "Maybe you'd like it the other way around."

He was behind me, his crotch prominent on my lower back, almost to my arse.

I gasped, catching on to what he meant. "You're disgusting."

"But you love it." Harry winked, twirling me around and kissing me hungrily.

My stomach churned, me shaking my head.

This was all just soo wrong..

"I think it's time I left." I shook my head, grabbing my stuff and heading to the door.

"What? We haven't even finished, his lips nearing my neck and purposely puffing warm out.

"No no no. I mean left us for good." I pushed him away and frowned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Harry do you have any single idea what my parents would do if they found out I was having sex almost every single night with the school rebel? They'd kill me. I'm going to be accepted to Stanford University and.. I just can't ruin that."

"Stanford? Isn't that in California?"

"Yeah.. I know, I know. I should've told you. But there's other girls you can fuck with you know?"

He said nothing. "So that's cool, we're just going to never see each other again?"

"I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"You know what? I hate you. I fucking hate you. Thanks for all the fun and games."

Those were his last words as he angrily pushed me out. I guess I can lead myself out.

Never again have I talked to him after that moment.

I guess the fun really was over..

Seriously, I had such a future ahead of me.. I had to focus on my studies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*GRADUATION DAY - 2011*

.

.

.

.

"I'd like to welcome up one of our honor students, actually the best of our honor students, Miss Blue Anderson."

I smiled, cheers all around and formal clapping as I got up quickly walking up to the podium.

I get handed a diploma and four medals of who the hell knows what, but these are definitely getting me into Harvard.

I grinned at the cameras taking pictures before stepping onto the podium.

"We are the class of 2011. Some of you guys, I've known ever since elementary, and some of your faces are pretty new to me. But whatever it is..All our differences is what brings us together. In high school, it's usually a kind of make it or break it kind of thing, or it's a win or a lose.''

As my eyes fled the crowd, I accidentally locked stare with Harry himself. And the words left my mouth through memory.

"Sometimes, there's people who won't suit you no matter what, but either way they make you happy. There's people you'll despise.. But differences, are what brings people together." I spoke slowly, looking away.

Before I could even continue speaking, the usual rebels of the school started booing me.

"Fuckin' attention seeker!"

"You're so fucking plastic!"

"Whore!"

Gasps filled the air, including mine as I gulped, the microphone making a loud and awkward beep.

I flinched, looking down with shame.

Harry immediately stood up along with his 'friends', siding with them.

My heart fell, tears threatening to spill out at such an embarrassing moment.

And to think I even gave all of me to him.

A tear was shed, as I bit my lip.

I hated him.. I fucking hated him.

As I ran off, I ran as far as I could, out of the auditorium and to the outside, leaning back on a wall.

Screaming, I set my head in my hands.

I hated Harry fucking Styles. For everything.

The last thing I'd do was remember him.

I'll easily forget.

.

.

Adios.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

********

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
18.2K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
4.6K 163 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...