Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

What happens next...

258 12 0
By amospn

(Jake's POV)

I woke up the next morning feeling like absolute crap. The room was spinning and my head was pounding. My dad walked in and pulled the curtains open.

"Wake up!" He yelled. I rolled over in bed covering my face with a pillow. "Did you take three of my beers?"

I just mumbled and he threw the covers on the floor. "I asked you a question." He yelled.

Every sound out of his mouth made my head pound even harder.

"Why do you care?"

"Because you're seventeen damn it!"

I just rolled over in bed and ignored him. I had the next five months of torture to live throuhg.

(Jensen's POV)

JJ spent the last two weeks after Jake left a complete mess. She would wake up every morning, come downstairs where her mom had made her a smoothie. After grabbing it she would return to her room and call Jake where they would talk on the phone for hours. We wouldn't see her until dinner time every night. It was starting to worry Danneel and I.

"What are we going to do with her?" She asked me this morning after JJ had returned to her room.

"I don't know." I leaned against the counter and rubbed my face in my hands. "I think I need to call his father though. These kids can't spend an entire summer locked up in their rooms."

"You would think they'd run out of things to talk about." She laughed. "But I think calling his father is a good idea. I'm going to go talk to our daughter."

She walked upstairs to be with Jay, and I walked to my office to have a discussion with Jake's father. I dialed his number and sat there until hearing his voice mail. I decided to dial again. After three rings he picked up.

"This is Jim." he answered.

"Yes, Jim. This is Jensen Ackles. How have you been?"

"I'm sorry, who did you say this was?"

I sat back and rolled my eyes, I wanted to push his head into the wall. "Uh Jensen Ackles." I cleared my throat. "JJ's dad. She's dating your son."

"Oh yes that's right." He answered. "What can I do for you?"

"Oh, well I think we need to work something out with Jake and JJ. She sits in her room all day and just talks on the phone with him."

"And the problem here is...?" He said shortly.

I couldn't take it any more. "The problem is, my daughter can't even leave her room because she misses that boy of yours and quite frankly so do my wife and I. I think you made a mistake in making him leave Texas." I waited for him to respond.

"Well, the truth is, I don't give a damn what you think Mr. Jensen..." I could hear someone in the background talking to him. "...Now if you'd excuse me I have business to attend to. Something you sir, must not understand. Enjoy your time off work. My wife says to tell you hello and she loved last nights finale. Good bye now."

Before I could stop him, he had already hung up on me. I decided the only person I could call was Jake himself. I called him and he picked up after two rings.

"Hello sir." He answered.

"Hey son. How's everything going?"

"Miserable. I feel like I'm in prison."

"Well I'm trying to find a way to fix that. I'm going to talk to my lawyer today and get this all situated. There may be an issue legally with guardianship, but I promise you I will fix this."

"Thank you so much sir. I just want to come home. I don't want to miss Jay's birthday this weekend either."

"I promise you, you will be home before Saturday. JJ will be a mess without you any longer." I shut the door to my office with him still on the phone. "Son, do you know if your dad has a lawyer?"

"Yeah. But I don't know him."

"Okay. He's probably going to need a lawyer in this. I'm willing to fight for this. Your dad doesn't understand how much money I really do have does he?"

"I doubt it. He has about ten million dollars and thinks he's the richest man alive."

"Yeah, his ten million doesn't stand a chance against my two hundred and fifty million." We both laughed. "I promise you son, I'll bring you home."

"Thank you sir."

"No problem kid. Just keep my daughter happy."

"I will sir."

I hung up on him and called my lawyer. We discussed the issue and he stated that if Jake had been living with us for more than six months then we should be okay and the judge might rule with us.

"I can set you up a court date for Thursday? We'd have to contact the boys father and get it set up with him as well."

"Any way we can get that boy home by Saturday, then I'm perfectly happy with that."

"Alright I'll contact the judge and get you a court date for this Thursday at ten."

"Thank you so much. We will see you then."

I hurried up to JJ's room to tell her and Danneel.

After explaining it to them, I hurried and called Karsyn to start planning JJ's birthday. I wanted it to be her biggest party yet. I could tell Danni and I had a lot of work to do.

(JJ's POV)

I couldn't take it any more! I don't know why, but it was completely consuming my soul. Being without Jake just made my thoughts run a million miles an hour. I couldn't keep myself sane without him.

People have looked at us and rolled their eyes thinking we're just another teenage couple, but to me I see something more. I see the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. He's absolutely perfect, and he makes me happy whenever I am with him.

Without saying a word, I grabbed five tshirts, two jeans, and a hoodie. I threw it all in my backpack and ran out the door. I had my credit card with me, and I raced in to town to catch the first train to New York. That's the only thing I could think of.

I hurried on the train and sat in my seat knowing it would only be a few hours before I could see him again.

I noticed I had fallen asleep when suddenly I was waking up and it was already sundown. I could tell by now my parents were worried sick, and my phone was being lit up with texts from them, my friends, Gen and Jared, Tom and Halle, and so many more. I didn't care, I needed to get Jake.

I finally found myself in New York after an extremely long night on the train. Walking off through the doors and onto the busy streets of New York City, I hurried to text Jake. And then... everything stopped. Everything was black.

(Jake's POV)

My phone started blowing up with text's from Jensen and Danni. Then from Gen and Jared. Eventually I was getting texts and calls from everyone back home asking if I knew where JJ was. I started to worry and it made me sick knowing she was no where to be found.

I called Jensen immediately and discussed the situation with him.

"Jake, tell me you know where my little girl is."

"I hate having to tell you this, but I don't actually know." I sighed. "I wish I did though. This is killing me knowing she isn't at home safe with you guys."

We paused for a moment. "Son, do me a favor and keep an eye out for her. I have a feeling she might turn up soon, whether it be here or with you."

"You think she'd come all the way to New York?"

"She's stubborn, and when she wants something, she'll work until she's got it. That's one of the things I love about her."

"I'll keep an eye out for her."

"Thanks son."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my bag. I was done with this life. The girl I love is out on the streets somewhere in this country, and I wasn't going to just sit around. I had to find her.

(JJ's POV)

I felt myself blinking and waking with a pounding in my head. One of my eyes were swollen shut, and I felt bruised up the side of my torso. My legs were completely numb and I couldn't walk. I looked down on my shirt and saw blood had run down, and that's when I realized my lip was cut. My hands were tied behind my back, and I could only see around me about a five foot radius. I was in a dark room with an extremely bright light shining above me.

I looked up when I heard a man's voice begin to say, "Well, well, well. She's alive." He walked into the light. "How you feeling princess?"

I spat in his face, "Just peachy!"

He wiped his face before looking back at me. "Man, you're so much like your mother."

My mother? How did he know my mother? "How do you know my mom?"

"Oh hun, if only you knew. If things would have worked out the way they were supposed to," He suddenly got close enough to me, making me feel his breath against my face as words escaped his tongue, "you wouldn't even exist." He winked at me in the most disgusting way and then said, "My names Matt, I'm sure you've heard of me?"

I suddenly had a blast of fear completely come over me. Who in the crap was this guy. I turned away from him, just as he grabbed my face with his hand and forced me to look him in the eyes. He held my jaw so tight and stared at me with rage in his eyes. "I wonder if you kiss as good as your mom?" He pulled me into him and forced a kiss upon me. Shoving his tongue into my mouth, just as I quickly forced him to let go and head butted him in the forehead. He glared at me. "Little bitch!"

I looked away wiping my face on my shoulder trying to hold in the tears. He got close to me again and with his finger moved my chin towards him forcing me to look him in the eyes. "When I'm done with you, you're mom will regret everything she ever did."

"What are you going to do to me?" I muttered.

"Oh sweetheart. We're going to have some fun." He smiled an evil smiled before throwing me back against the wall and turning the light off above me before walking out. As he got to the doorway of the dark room, he turned to me again and said, "Your mom, she should have chose me. We would have loved life together. And now... now I'm going to ruin her life. And that starts, with you." He then slammed the door and there was no visibility anywhere. Everything was completely black.

I sat there in the dark room, against the wall, just sobbing. What had I gotten myself into? Why didn't I just stay at home? What am I going to do now?

I knew my phone was in my back pocket, so if I could get untied I could call for help. My parents had to be worried sick. But all I could think about was: Who in the crap was this guy? And what did he want with my mom?

Okay friends, I'm so sorry this took soooooooo long! Also, are some of you confused with the story line a little bit? Alright let me explain so far...

This is Matt:

Why is he so important? You will soon learn, but as a background of knowledge for upcoming chapters... he played in the movie Ten Inch Hero, with Jensen and Danneel in 2007. Just be warned, the story line is about to get real sketchy!  Maybe google Matt and do some research before the next chapter! ;) Hope you guys liked it! I should have next chapter up by Sunday morning! Also, I'm sorry if I upset anyone with this chapter! Someone said I needed more conflict instead of everything being so predictable... so I went all out! Haha! Let me know what you think!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 786 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...
986 8 19
Hi my name is Liberty Lay Ackles. I'm the twin of JJ they call me LL. Born May 30th 2013. Yep two sets of twins. It gets kinda crazy. My daddy is Jen...
443K 12.8K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
155K 3.8K 41
Cali Anderson is a 15 year old girl from Santa Clarita in California, who has lost her mother recently and is now living at a orphanage since she doe...