My Lost Phone Found Me Love [...

By Alandria6

Who wouldn't love to find an idol's phone? When Sunggyu loses his phone at the airport his manager orders him... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 (Final Part)

Part 20

1.3K 59 26
By Alandria6

Angela POV

I hate it when they tease me like this.

"Ya! Myungsoo! Toss it over here!" Sunggyu call out from behind me.

Myungsoo tossed the envelope right over my head. I tried to get it, but missed. I turned quickly to face Sunggyu and ended up falling on top of him.

"Well, isn't this a lovely sight" Woohyun said insinuatingly from the couch.

We both looked up and saw that everyone was smiling. Then we looked at each other and blushed. I immediately tried to get off of him, but suddenly found that I couldn't move. Sunggyu had wrapped his arms around my waist and was holding me in place.

I heard Rose squealing and the guys gasping. I couldn't help but blush considering the situation. Sunggyu looked me in the eyes and whispered "I love you" before leaning forward and kissing me passionately.

Myungsoo POV

What the hell does he think he is doing? I ran over and pulled her away from him. I know I've accepted their relationship, but I can't help the way I feel.

I picked up the envelope and handed it to Angela. "We should get going or we might miss the ferry."

Angela POV

I don't know why I felt so disappointed. My mind was going a mile a minute. If it hadn't been for Myungsoo, I'm sure one of my dirty little thoughts would have played out.

Myungsoo handed me the envelope and said "We should get going or we might miss the ferry."

I looked at my watch and realized that he was right. If we didn't leave soon, we wouldn't have enough time to drop off the envelope before going to the ferry.

I looked at Sunggyu and blushed. We all got ready and left.

Meanwhile at the Office

"Has anyone heard from that Bitch yet?" The manager screamed as he walked out of his office.

The office staff looked at each other nervously. Then one of the pretty girls stood up and said "I don't know how she can be so arrogant. Just because the CEO likes her a little, doesn't mean she can get away with this!"

"Thank you Julie," he said appreciatively as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "The rest of you should speak your mind like her."

"Oh, Mr. Roberts" Julie said happily.

Mr. Roberts looked around the room one last time and said "If anyone hears from her, let me know immediately!" Then he stormed back into his office while Julie turned and proudly strutted back to her desk.

Angela POV

When we arrived at the office, I got out of the van and said "I'll be right back."

Sunggyu grabbed my arm and said "Not without us."

He started to get out of the van. I tried to stop him. "They don't like tons of visitors."

Then Myungsoo got out and said "Then just the three of us will go."

Why can't these guys just trust me? "Fine, Myungsoo and Sunggyu can come, but the rest of you have to wait here!" I said sternly.

Back at the Office

"Hey Julie!" another pretty girl called out as she entered the office. "Look what I got!" she said as she waved an envelope high in the air.

"Jessica! You got them already?" Julie squealed as she ran over to her.

"Of course! You think I'd wait on it?" She opened the envelope to reveal pictures from the Infinite concert.

They both started to squeal as they flipped through the pictures. "Wasn't Myungsoo adorable?" Julie started fawning "He really would make the best boyfriend."

"You can keep him. Sunggyu is my man" Jessica retorted.

Angela POV

We got inside and boarded the elevator. Since no one was with us, I turned to the guys and said "Make sure your disguises are on properly."

They laughed and Myungsoo said "Don't worry; we know what we are doing."

We got off the elevator and walked towards the office. I could hear Julie's squealing from outside the door, which made me want to go in even less.

"What are you waiting for?" Myungsoo asked as he came up beside me and opened the door.

"Ya!" I tried to stop him, only to fail and look like a complete idiot in front of the office staff.

Then I saw Julie smile and laugh as she turned to Mr. Roberts' office and screamed "The Bitch is here!"

"What did she just say?" I could tell Myungsoo was upset, but I held him back.

"It's alright" I whispered back to him. "Just ignore her. It won't do any good to try and reason with her."

Myungsoo POV

How can she work at a place like this? Even her coworkers don't show her any respect. I swear, if Angela hadn't held me back, that girl wouldn't have known what was coming.

Sunggyu placed a hand on my shoulder as well and said "Let it go. We don't want to cause a scene."

I took a deep breath and relaxed, but I was still on edge. Angela smiled reassuringly and strolled over towards the manager's office. As she reached for the handle, the door flung open and nearly hit her in the face.

I was going to go and punch the guy, but Sunggyu held me back once again. I turned and looked at him, but he just shook his head.

Angela POV

"Mr. Roberts!" I smiled "I'm sorry for not getting this to you earlier."

"Well now, if it isn't the CEO's little plaything" he said condescendingly and Julie and Jessica started to laugh. "I'm so glad you were able to remember about poor little us. I don't know what we would have done if you didn't get this manuscript to us. We probably would have been fired, while you sat comfortably on the CEO's lap."

I had always known that the CEO had taken an interest in me because he was my father's friend and that was why I was hired, but I had never met him. Of course that didn't stop the rumors from spreading. I would normally just shrug is off and smile, but today was different. I just stood there hanging my head low.

"See!" Julie screamed "She doesn't even deny it! You are a little Whore, aren't you?"

Myungsoo POV

That was the last straw. I don't care what happens to me for this, but I'm not going to let them treat her like that. I pulled away from Sunggyu and rushed to her side. I grabbed the envelope from her and shoved it into Mr. Robert's chest. "I believe this is what you were waiting for."

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" he asked stunned by the situation.

Then suddenly that girl Julie said "Myungsoo Oppa?"

I turned and looked at her. Then I gave a cocky little smile and asked "When did I give you permission to call me by my name?" I placed my arm around Angela's shoulder and said "The only person here who has that right is her."

Julie and Jessica stood there shocked by what I had just said, which only made me smile more. Then Angela looked up at me and said "Oppa...."

"Yes Chagiya" I replied playfully.

Julie and Jessica stumbled over and fell back into their chairs. I noticed that a few of the office staff stated to laugh discreetly. Then Mr. Roberts looked at me again and said "I believe I asked you a question."

"Right, sorry about that. You can call me L. I'm with this one here." I turned Angela to face him and I swear I saw her blush a little.

"Angela, who is this guy and why is he here?" His face turned so many colors I thought he was going to burst.

"I believe he already answered your questions" Sunggyu rationally spoke as he approached.

"Hyung!" I smiled.

"His name is L and I'm Sunggyu. We came here with Angela to drop off that envelope. Was there anything else you needed to know?"

Go Hyung! Give it to them!

Sunggyu POV

I never thought I'd ever do something like this, but Myungsoo was right. She didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Mr. Roberts looked us over and then said "Well Angela, it looks like you must have some kind of talent in seducing men. First our CEO and now these two fools."

Both Myungsoo and I reacted at the same time. We grabbed his collar and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground with a large thud, as Julie and Jessica screamed in shock. The rest of the office stood in awe at the scene.

Then I crouched down next to the bastard and said "I think it's obvious, but I'll just say it for the record. Angela quits. Effective immediately." Then I gave him a smirk "And one more thing" I punched him in the nose once more "Don't talk about my girlfriend like that ever again!"

I stood up, approached Angela and kissed her passionately. Then I grabbed her hand and dragged her away to the sound of cheering.

Myungsoo POV

Sunggyu and I both punched that bastard really hard. He hit the floor with a loud thud while the two fan girls screamed in shock. The rest of the office staff just stared in awe the the scene.

Then Sunggyu crouched down next to him and said "I think it's obvious, but I'll just say it for the record. Angela quits. Effective immediately." Then he gave that bastard a trouble maker smirk "And one more thing" Sunggyu said just before he punched him in the nose again "Don't talk about my girlfriend like that ever again!"

He approached Angela and kissed her in front of everyone. Then he grabbed her hand and dragged her away to the sound of cheering, while I stood there smiling.

Julie stood up and cautiously approached me. "Oppa?"

I turned and looked at her with distaste. "What do you want now?" I screamed at her.

She took a few steps back. Then she looked at me and spoke with true concern. "Oppa, please listen to me. You really don't know what she is like. The only reason she was hired is because she's been sleeping with the CEO of our company. She is just a Whore, Oppa. Please, don't let her play you like that. You have to warn Sunggyu Oppa before it is too late."

I smiled at her and then closed the gap between us. "I believe Sunggyu already warned you about talking like that" I gave her a pissed off look.

"Oppa, please" she stumbled back some more "I'm telling the truth! I don't know how she was able to fool you guys, but please don't let her get away with it!"

I could see she honestly believed what she was saying, but it didn't change the fact that she was way out of line. She didn't know anything about Angela! I gave her an evil grin "You better stop now, while I'm still being nice."

"But Oppa, she....."

I put a finger over my lips to silence her. "She is my Hyung's girlfriend and she is also like a sister to me. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut, unless you want to see me get really angry." She whimpered a little and cowered back. "I didn't think so." Then I left the office and followed after Sunggyu and Angela.

Angela POV

I can't believe Sunggyu and Myungsoo would do that! What the hell has gotten into them? Why are they punching my boss like that?

"I think it's obvious, but I'll just say it for the record. Angela quits. Effective immediately." Then Sunggyu smirked "And one more thing" he said just before he punched my boss in the nose again "Don't talk about my girlfriend like that ever again!"

Did he just call me his girlfriend? He stood back up and came over to me. Then, out of nowhere, he gives me a mind blowing, heart thumping, passionate kiss. The next thing I know, he is dragging me out of the room.

My mind had gone completely blank. I didn't know what was happening. As we neared the elevator, I managed to free my arm from his grasp. He turned and looked at me.

"What the hell is going on here? Why did you punch him?" I screamed at him.

He gently placed his hands on my shoulders and calmly said "Angela..."

I shrugged free of his hands. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Angela, calm down." I looked at him and could see that he was just as flustered as I was. I steadied my breathing and began to calm down. "I'm sorry, Angela. I really am. I couldn't just stand there and watch as they treated you that way. You deserve to be treated so much better."

I looked at him and could tell he was being sincere. I took another calming breath and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Sunggyu. I really mean it." I smiled shyly "But Sunggyu...... What did you mean when you said I was your girlfriend?"

"I... That is... I... Will..." He turned around completely embarrassed by the whole situation.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Then I leaned my head against his back and said "Saranghae."

We stood in silence for a moment before I felt him open my arms and turn around. I looked up at him and instantly found myself in his embrace once more. As he pulled away so that he could look at me properly, I felt my legs become wobbly. "Angela" he said in a very seductive voice "Will you be mine?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.4K 37
Infinite has just finished their very successful world tour. Because of this, their CEO has given them 2 weeks all expense paid vacation to their cho...
1.1K 60 16
They bumped onto each other in the airport. She just arrived as he was on his way to the plane. "Wait! who's this? THIS Is Not my PHONE!" they both...
198 15 2
Felix trapped in a phone box slowly filling with water. ~Inspired by the Give Me Your TMI MV Credit to hotelcortez
103K 2.6K 32
Stacy came to Korea to meet Infinite at a fan signing. She had a marriage contract ready for her bias but what happens when the wrong Infinite member...