I Want To Become A Hero! (Bok...

Por NoriDeeAnimefreak

All of you read or watched the anime and now know about the world filled with people with Quirks. Quirks that... Más

The Start of Two Siblings
We Can Become Hero's
Just a Quick Question!
Important Authors Note!!
Roaring Muscles!!!

Dreams

515 14 4
Por NoriDeeAnimefreak

Time skip

Well after that incident I was in complete shock that I talked to a boy. He was the same age as me, and it was more than five minutes! A new world record for Izuko Midoriya! But I'm mostly just shocked that not a single teacher help out with the situation. But anyway, the class has just ended, and Izuku and I are looking at the news on our phones.

'Oh, the incident this morning is at the top of Yahoo! News.' I thought as I scrolled down to read more about the incident. After a while, I got up from my desk and grabbed my notebook from on top of my desk. I looked over at my brother waiting for a signal that he's ready to go home. That is until Kacchan walks over and snatches Izuku's Hero notebook from his hands.

"I've still got things to settle with you, good for nothing. As well as your sister." Kacchan spoke as he looked at the notebook.

"What is that Kacchan?" One of Kacchan buddies asked as he looked at the notebook over his shoulder. "Seriously? Pfft hahaha." They all started laughing at Izuku.

"Give it back, it doesn't concern you!" Izuku yelled at Kacchan, but Kacchan had other plans. He decided to use his quirk to blow up the notebook and throw it out the opened window behind him.

"Most top heroes have stories about them from there school days. I want to be able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this crappy junior high school." Kacchan snickers." I mean, I'm a perfectionist." Kacchan places his lit hand on Izuku's shoulder, causing his uniform to start burning." Don't apply to U.A., both of you." He said with a smile as he looks at the both of you as he walks away.

I stood there in shock. There was no way I could help my brother out of fear of having my face exploded right off.

"Hehe, he still can't face reality." One of Kacchan's friends said.

"If you want to be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it."

'Don't finish that sentence.' I thought as anger filled me, gripping harder onto the shoulder of my bag.

"Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof!"

Izuku and I both looked at Kacchan with anger and were ready for a fight, but we pussied out by the small explosives that came from Kacchans hand.

"What's wrong Izuko, you were acting all tough this morning," Kacchan asked with a grin on his face.

"I - I cant -."

"You do know that having a relationship with a blood relative is taboo." He teased with a grin.

"N-No! It's not like that at all!" Izuku and I shouted.

"But you did say that you heal your brother all the time, right?" He asks, pretending to act all confused.

"I just don't heal by kissing, I can heal in other ways as well!" I shouted.

"Oh~In other ways huh. Why don't I call you the next time I'm hurt." Kacchan's friends laughed at his comment as they walked away.

I didn't say anything else, there was no point to. So after some time Izuku and I quietly grabbed our things and walked out of the classroom. Our heads, down in shame. Why couldn't I be like how I was this morning? I mean I'm the one with the quirk.

"Izuku are you hurt?" I asked, he turned and me the fakest smile.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." He said as he started moving his shoulder around showing me that he was fine. I gave him a small "ok" and looked back down.

We both walk up to a small pond that was directly below the window that Kacchan threw Izuku's notebook out from. Of course, it landed in the pond. I could see some goldfish nibbling at the burnt book. He sadly picked up the journal, softly telling the fish that his notebook was not food.

Flashback

"Mom!!" Izuku and I yelled cheerfully as we ran to our mom who was cleaning the dishes." Mom the computer." "Yah yah the computer." We continue to plead to our mom to play the video on the computer.

"Alright, alright let's go." She giggled at us as she finished the glass in her hands and walked towards the room with the computer. My brother pretending to make his All Might figuring fly all the way there.

"Hurry, hurry." Izuku and I nagged pushing our mother to move faster. We bobbed our heads against the backrest of the computer chair that we were both sitting in, with enthusiasm.

"Jeez, you've probably added ten thousand views just by yourselves. Well, it's too scary for me, I can't watch this." Mom said as she clicked open the video for us. We both stop moving immediately as the video started playing.

'It was an old video. A disaster that happened a long time ago. The video was of a hero that made his debut.'

"Can you see that? He's already saved a hundred people! It hasn't even been ten minutes" A man yelled in shock as he looked at the camera then back to the pile of debris. The city was in ruins. Building tumbled to the ground, cars crushed, and flames were everywhere. People who were saved are waiting for there savior to return. Then the camera locks in on a figure. Both Izuku and I stared intensity at the screen, our eyes growing wider by each passing second.

"Hahaha!" The figure laughs out as he slowly walks in front of the crowd of people. Our eyes now growing even wider and our amazement growing out of control. The figure then stands tall as he carries many injured innocent people to safety with ease.

"It's fine now. Why?." Our excitement now at its peak. Our eyes sparkled as we saw the heroic figure." Because I'm here." After he said those words, Izuku and I both felt a slight breeze that seemed to release our excitement all out at. We both had on a big grin as we cheered out the hero's name.

"All Might is so cool. Once I get my Quirk, I wanna be like him, too!" Izuku yelled.

"Me too bro," I yelled, cheering alongside my brother.

We both tried to copy All Might's laugh as we rocked back and forth on the chair.

But Izuku dream soon shattered...

Timeskip

"You should probably give up." The doctor said with a straight face. Izuku's figure was instantly frozen in shock. I could see his face turn white as he dropped his All Might toy on the ground.

"That's... Is something wrong with him after all? Most of the other kindergarteners' Quirks have already manifested. He's the only one." Mom asked with worry. The doctor then started to talk to my mother about how humans now do not have two joints in their pinky toe, they have evolved showing that there the new stage of evolution. On Izukus x-ray it shows two joints and that those with two joints will never gain a quirk.

"Izuku it's going to be ok," I said to him, patting his back but he didn't even flinch. He just sat there with a shocked look on his face. His whole dream was shattered right before his eyes.

"But what about my daughter. They're twins wouldn't they have the same joints right? So she shouldn't have a Quirk as well." Mom asked the doctor, but the doctor shook his head.

"Some twin don't always come out perfectly identical." The doctor said.

"But then tell me why she doesn't have neither my Quirk or her fathers. She has a completely different Quirk." Mom asked the doctor again.

"That is something I can't understand myself. It's a complete mystery to use doctors as well."

" I see." Mom said with a sad sigh.

Timeskip

We are now back at home, and I could tell that things aren't going to be the same anymore.

I watched as Izuku replied the same All Might video from this morning over and over again. He wasn't cheering or making any happy noises at all. I held mother's hand as I watch the back of the chair that Izuku was sitting on.

"Mom... He saves everyone with a smile no matter what trouble they're in... He's so cool." I heard Izuku mumble in a quiet, soft, sad voice. It sounds as if he was about to cry. I watch him slowly turn the chair to face us. I grabbed my dress trying to hold in my tears as I saw my brothers face as he pointed at the screen. "Can I be... a hero, too?" He twitched as he tried to hold back his tears. Mother ran to his side and hugged him saying that she was sorry. His face was the that of a big dreamer crashing to the ground. Unable to fly again.

I watch my mother apologizing to my brother as if it was all her fault. While I just stood by and watched.

Back to present

Izuku and I walked up to the front of a short tunnel. I watched him as he looked to be encouraging himself to move forward. I'm glad that he has the ability to make himself keep himself going.

"Come on Izuko hahaha." He called out as he starts to laugh like All Might as he stomped his way through the tunnel. It's almost as if nothing really could stand in his way. He has a big dream, and he wants to reach it. That is until something green and slimy appeared behind us.

It was a villain!

"Izuku-ahh." The slime charged at the both of us and grabbed us in its slimy grasp. I can feel the slime entertaining threw my mouth. I watched as Izuku was given the same treatment.

'Damn it, I can't breathe.' I thought as I tried to grasp onto something, but my grasp just slipped right through like it was. Fluid.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to take over your body's." The villain said with an evil smear on his face.

'Crap! I feel like I'm about to faint.' I thought as darkness fills my vision. Until I heard a voice. But I faint before I could see who it was.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...