Wattpad Corner 2011 Interviews

By watty_corner

Wattpad's Corner brings you 2011 interviews. More

Introduction to 2011 Interviews
Interview with Kenshima15: The Writer of Kill Them All
Interview with Fallenbabybubu: The Writer of A and D
Interview with GreenWriter: The Writer of The Transient Wife
Interview with Katherin3Coitier: The Writer of Missing Heart
Interview with Tianajade: The Writer of The Black Rose Killer
Interview with Beanerana: The Writer of More Than Friends
Interview with SydClair: The Writer of Fairy Dust Rust and Wattpad Ambassador
Interview with Hobbity: The Writer of I Broke His Nose When I Was Five...
Interview with Storyspinner: The Writer of This Cinderella is a Player
Interview with JewelsUniqueWriting: The Writer of Forbidden Taste
Interview with Rockstar12p: The Writer of Our Love is Quite the Taboo
Interview with Kissmyoops3: The Writer of A Mistaken Kiss
Interview with Dewdette: The Writer of Escape this World
Interview with YouHadMeAtHello: The Writer of Innocence
Interview with BrianW: The Writer of Pandas Eyes
Interview with XundecidedX: The Writer of A Little Bit Ninja
Interview with TheFlamingPopsicle: The Writer of Better Than Revenge
Interview with TheMixedChick: The Writer of I Hate Justin Bieber...Mates?
Interview with Lenagurrl: The Writer of The Hunger Games
Interview With RawrIsDinoLove: The Writer of The Feelings Within
Interview with EmilyKent: The Writer of Gone Too Far
Interview with Jemmaleena: The Writer of My Teacher Got Me Pregnant
Interview with xxmarianxx: The Writer of Beautiful Secret
Interview with Amelia_Young: The Writer of The Never Lovers of Next Door
Interview with JackFinch
Interview with nutterbutter: The Writer of A Midnight Attraction
Interview with DavRipMeApart
Interview with Mysterious_Writer: The Writer of Waking Up Taken
Interview with ACRL37: The Writer of All I've Never Wanted
Interview with FireFang: The Writer of The Hunter Becomes the Hunted
Interview with SeanPowell: The Writer of Do You Know Eva?
Interview with sharontwizzywright: The Writer of ~~*You're Beautiful*~~
Interview with Firecat057: The Writer of The Horse in the Prince's Stables
Interview with JenniferRauch: The Writer of Warriors: Sounds of the Forest
Interview with Mamie1990: The Writer of One Night With the Prince
Interview with Finesse
Interview With SellaLoveeAquaBlue: The Writer of Insanity Is my Best Quality
Interview with Guitargrl56: The Writer of Tuck Everlasting, The Continued Story.
Interview with RayneLovesBlakk: The Writer of Life's Hard. Get Used to It.
Interview with SoWrongItsDani
Interview with Emmiie: Writer of Welcome to the Universe
Interview with MissSunShine: The Writer of My Poetry
Interview with Be_Loved_Forever
Interview with Thevelvetrose: The Writer of The Horrifying New Start
Interview with The-Realistic-Ending
Interview with Secretcrush2010
Interview with Grrappleberry: The Writer of The Disney Project
Interview With CeNedraBorune
Interview With Miaaaa
Interview With SamRider
Interview With SaachiJainJaiwal
Interview with writerbookie15
Interview with DistantDreamer: The Writer of Finvarra's Circus
Interview with dream31on
Interview with Vampiregirl223
Interview with Amber-Jae
Interview with JordanPark: The Writer of I Love My Bipolar B*tch of a Boyfriend
Interview with holley342: The Writer of The Two Sides - Hydra (Book One)
Interview with MusicIsMySoul: The Writer of Sirius Love: Prisoner Of Mine

Interview with ImRANDOMX

288 5 4
By watty_corner

Interview questions Name: Megan 

Age: 16

Nick name: Chris

1.     What is your pen name and why did you choose it? I don't necessarily have a "Pen Name", I mean, my username "ImRANDOMx" was made in a hurry. And, I'm random.

2.     Do you have an editor to help you with writing? No, I try and write without making mistakes. When I'm really tired, I just give up, because I refuse to post something that has bad grammar.

3.     Do you eat when you type your stories? Actually, no. I do sometimes tend to sip on a drink or something, but after spilling coffee on my laptop, I've been really careful.

4.     What is your inspiration in writing? My sister. She is the world to me, and she sparked the idea of "Growing."

5.     Do you have a specific experience that you have written in your story that actually happened in real life? I've been to a football game with my sister before, and it was chaotic. She was all over the place. I had to include that in the story, because it was true! 

6.     How did you find wattpad? Believe it or not, I found it in the app store on iTunes. I was looking for free ebooks to read, and the little orange W came up. Of course I downloaded it! 7.     What is your best asset? People say I'm really weird, so I guess that's it. I don't really have much to go on.

8.     What comes in to your mind when you start a story? I come up with story ideas in the weirdest places. Usually I'd be thinking of something, and then I'd drift off on a tangent in my head, and then bam! Story! 

9.     How do you find the strength to finish a story especially when you experience a writer’s block? I scream at myself, saying how much of a failure I am, and how many people are probably dying waiting for the next chapter. (Okay, maybe that was a little bit drastic.) In reality, I just move away from the computer and do something else. Eventually, it gets done.

10. What books are you reading? The Hunger Games. The movie is coming out, and I'm so excited!

11. Who is your favorite writer in wattpad and why? jules130 and AlwaysAly are tied. Jules has the best consistent writing, but I also enjoy AlwaysAly's older works.

12. Who is your favorite writer outside wattpad? This is a toughie. I'd say Becca Fitzpatrick, and her Hush, Hush saga have been quite addicting.

13. What story from wattpad do you like the most? Rock Prodigy by jules130. It's amazing!

14. If given a chance, what publishing company would you like to work with when you publish your book? Any that will take me!

15. What do you expect from yourself as a writer? I want to know there are people out there reading and ENJOYING my books. It doesn't make sense writing when nobody is enjoying it, including yourself.

16. Have you ever thought of giving up writing? No, I've thought of giving up stories, but never writing. I feel like it's something I'd do during my free time.

17. What genre is the most suited for you and why? Humor, because that's the category of my life. Fantasy is really cool, and I love reading Fantasy books, but the Humor is my thing.

Random Questions

18.  What is your most embarrassing moment? I had a crush on a boy all throughout elementary and middle school. I told my family about him when I was little, and one day after a band concert he was walking out behind me with his family. My uncle turned around and screamed to the whole world: "Hey, isn't that the boy you like?" And he looked up and saw me. I cried after that. (I know, it's pitiful, but I was little.) 

19. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? No, lol and I don't plan on it. I'd like to see my boyfriend drunk though, in a couple years.

20. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yes.

21. Favorite Movie? How to Train Your Dragon. BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

22. Any pets? A Dog I adopted from a rescue shelter. He's the best thing to come into my life. 23. Have you ever loved someone? Yes, and I'm currently in a relationship that is going on two years. I've been with him for a while, and things are looking good.

24. If you could go to any place right now where would you go and why? Japan. Simply because they have really good food and entertainment.

25. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? Heck yeah!

26. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? I'm not afraid to be myself, and I usually tell people what's on my mind, even when it's not good.

27. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? The dark. Anything could be hiding there!

28. ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER? Depends on who's on the other side.

29. STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING? A plane that has enough gas to fly me out.

30. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? My sister.

31. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? I wanted to be a teacher, like my mom.

To the Fans

32.  What or how did you feel when you got your first fan? "O.O" <-- That was my face, and I felt my heart racing.

33. Does your fans encourage you to write some more? They're the only reason I update every week, (or sometimes twice a week). They're the ones who encourage me to write more, when I receive the hate mail that everyone gets sooner or later.

34. What do you do when someone critics your work? If it's constructive and can actually help, I'm eternally grateful. There's a way to critique the work and give feedback, without being offensive. I take their advise to make my story better. 

35. How do you deal with fans or readers that make some offensive/bad comments about your book or the way you write? I usually get a little upset (who wouldn't?) when someone makes offensive comments about something I've been working on for the past two months. I make sure not to use any offensive language, and my story is designed for all audiences. I know there are kids on this website, and I want them to be able to enjoy it just as much as an adult. So when someone comments in this category, I usually delete it, and I stay in a foul mood for about an hour. Then I get distracted and it goes away.

36. How do you return the favor when someone fanned you? Well, I can't fan everyone back, because I think you fan someone when they really deserve it. I do a little fist pump when I get more fans though, and I try and update sooner.

37.  What can you say to your fans? .......*throws free DVDs of How To Train Your Dragon and Tangled in the air*

Advices. 38. What can you tell to those people who are still starting in their first story in wattpad? It's not the end of the world when nobody wants to read your story. Keep it sitting, and keep updating. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR! Bad grammar turns off readers, trust me, I'm one of them. I have to say I judge a story on it's grammar. The "share your story" club is a good way to start off as well.

39. Any tips that you can share on how you manage your time between writing and in your daily life? Well my mom has been very supportive of my writing, and I usually write while babysitting. I put my sister to watch a movie, and then I have about two hours of writing time. (That's about one chapter, fyi)

40.  Aside from those questions that tells about you, can you tell more about yourself that you can share to your fans? I would really love to be published. That would be super amazing. I drive a Ford F-150, but I can't afford the gas! (LOL) I'm in the low middle class (and not ashamed to admit it), with one parent working two jobs to support her kids. Therefore if I get published, that means gas and college fund $$! I want to be an English teacher, and minor in Physics. I play the clarinet full time and guitar on the side. Yep, that's me!

  That’s all thank you so much for participating and for your time :)

This interview was conducted by ayatcharis >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 306 28
AN AMAZING READ... Its not edited, so there are a lot of spelling errors and such; bear with me. If you want to read an edited novel of mine and you...
447K 11.2K 105
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
773 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...