Only human

By DRM123

A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chaper-27
Capter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Thanks

Chapter-37

2.4K 33 18
By DRM123

Note: sry for not updating in forever! I've just been so busy with school, family issues, ETC.

Anyways this will be in my opinion the best and final chapter of being only human! 

So plz enjoy:)-DRM123

Autobot Base

The ground bridge came to life and the Autobots triumphantly walked through, welcomed by the cheers of their human friends.

"You guys did it!" Raf said, shutting down the portal. Bumble Bee walked over and showed him the blaster he'd taken from Dreadwing. "Cool." The Scout let out a series of beeps. "Its okay Bee. We'll find some more ammo for it.

"Whoa," said a wide eyed Miko at the sight of the weapon in Optimus'es hands. "Is that...?"

"The Axe of Onyx Prime," Optimus confirmed, holding up the weapon to the humans who looked at it in awe.

"That's not all" Bulkhead raised his arm showing the relic attached. "One Mass Shifter."

"Nice Bulk," Miko said. "You showed Breakdown who's the super sized bot smack down champion!"

Bulkhead laughed. "Actually, I didn't take him down until after I was back to normal size."

Miko was wide eyed "For real?" The Wrecker nodded. "AWESOME!" she shouted while jumping on the spot.

Despite wanting to rush over to her boyfriend, Arcee walked over to the raised area where Jack stood against the railing. "You okay, partner?"

"Just a sprained ankle," Jack shrugged. "No big deal. What about you?"

Arcee smiled "Never felt better." Though they didn't say anymore, the way they looked at each other made it very clear what the truly wanted to say.

Ratchet approached Raf. "You are to commended, Rafael. You successfully activated and used a device built by the greatest minds of Cybertron."

"Thanks Ratchet," Raf said.

"Still," the old medic turned to the two-wheeler. "I do believe running a few tests are in order."

"Ratchet, I'm fine." Arcee said.

"As Chief Medical Officer I'll be the judge of that," the old medic retorted. "Arcee, your body has just gone through a intense transformation."

"Not the first time," Arcee pointed out.

"Arcee your outer changes are obvious," Ratchet said referring to the changes in her armor. "One can only imagine what changes have occurred to your internal systems."

As the medic and second-in-command spoke, Miko was still admiring the Mass Shifter in front of her. "So cool..." She reached out and touched it the centre, recoiling when it glowed and activated. "Oops!"

"Bulkhead, deactivate the Mass Shifter!" Ratchet ordered. "If you grow now you'll destroy the base!"

As Bulkhead attempted to shut off the Mass Shifter, he began to change size. All eyes and optics widened in fear, but their expressions soon changed from fear to surprise.

"Bulkhead?" Miko called, but the Wrecker was so panicked he didn't hear her. "BULKHEAD!" Her shout got his attention, making him look down at her.

But to his surprise he only saw the floor. "Huh?"

"Up here Bulk!" He looked up and to his surprise he saw Miko, Jack and Raf at the railing of the raised area looking down at him. "You've lost some weight."

"How the...?" He then noticed the other Autobots towering over him.

"The Mass Shifter also has the ability to shrink Cybertronions," Optimus explained.

Suddenly, Bumble Bee grabbed the shrunk Wrecker and held him up. He let out a series of beeps before laughing as did Wheeljack, Arcee and Raf.

"Watch it," Bulkhead warned.

"When Miko activated the Mass Shifter she must have unknowingly set to shrink," Ratchet theorised, still feeling relieved. Bulkhead broke things at his normal size, if he grew, there would be nothing of the base left.

Miko Rushed down to her downsized guardian, who still towered over her. "Whoa! Even when your small, your huge."

"Thanks Miko," the Wrecker said. "And hey, I can still do this." He picked up Miko and placed her on his shoulder.

"One thing I still don't get," Wheeljack said. "Why'd you grow too?"

"Don't know," Bulkhead shrugged, the shake earning a small laugh from Miko. "Starscream showed up and blasted me and Breakdown with the Magnus Hammer. Next thing I know, I'm huge." He saw the others looking at him. "Well, huger."

Ratchet placed a hand under his chin and thought for a moment. "Hmm, the lightning from the Magnus Hammer must have acted like a conduit, allowing the Mass Shifters power to spread and affect Bulkhead as well."

"That explains why I started shrinking once I let go of it," the Wrecker said.

Bumble Bee tapped Bulkhead on the other shoulder and beeped. "Sure." The Wrecker pressed the top of the Mass Shifter and returned to his normal size.

"That's more like it," Miko said as Bulkhead removed the device and handed it to Bumble Bee, who attached it to his own arm and shrunk himself.

Raf climbed down the ladder just as the Scout finished shrinking. He transformed to his vehicle mode and began drives around the room. "Cool." Raf said watching the small muscle car drove circles around everyone.

"Thats enough Bumble Bee, the Mass Shifter is not a toy," Ratchet cut in.

"Lighten up Doc," Wheeljack said. "This is a time to celebrate." He pumped his fist but winced at the pain from his wound.

"Any celebrating can wait until I properly treat your injury," the old medic said.

"Leaking energon and still fighting," Bulkhead smiled. "Thats Jackie all right." He raised a fist to his friend and the two Wreckers shared a fist bump.

Optimus smiled as Bumble Bee returned to robot mode. "Today was a great victory for the all of us and our cause. We reclaimed a powerful relic from the Decepticons." Everyone looked to Bulkhead who smiled.

"And used it to unleash a Giant beat down on their metal butts," Miko said, still on the Wrecker's shoulder.

"What's more, we retrieved a powerful weapon of the Primes." Optimus held up the axe which shone. "And I am confident it will change the tide in our battle with the Decepticons."

A true feeling of victory was flowing through human and Autobot alike. Each one of them had played a part in today's victory.

Arcee looked at the Mass Shifter and had a thought. "Ratchet." She got the medics attention. "The cons have no way of tracking the Mass Shifter, do they?"

"Hmm..." He held out his servo to Bumble Bee, who handed over the Mass Shifter. He preformed a scan upon the device. "There's no tracking devices present so I doubt the Decepticons have anyway to track it, here or in the field."

"Good." Arcee grabbed the Mass Shifter, and before Ratchet could object, she had attached the device to her arm, activated and shrank down to the size of her former human form. She quickly climbed the ladder to the raised area. "I have to get Jack home."

"Arcee its just a twisted-" He was cut off when the two-wheeler picked him up bridal style.

"Can someone set the bridge for inside Jacks house?" she asked, ignoring Miko laughter.

"Arcee you shouldn't leave the base until I've been able to determine your-" Ratchet was cut off when Optimus placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ordinarily, I would agree with you old friend," Optimus began. "But Arcee's battle and victory against Airachnid says much about her condition. The examination can wait until a later time."

"Hey Arcee!" Miko called. The two-wheeler turned around and saw Miko holding up her phone. "Say cheese!" She quickly snapped a picture.

"Miko!" Jack said.

The foreign exchange student placed a hand on her hip. "Come on, Arcee carrying you like that. You must have known I snap a picture." Jack sighed realising he really should have. "Oh yeah, almost forgot." Miko grabbed a couple of things from the side. "Here." She handed Arcee back her pendant.

Arcee held the pendant in her metal fingers and smiled. "Thanks Miko."

The foreign exchange student returned the smile. "No problem. I said I'd keep it safe. These to." She lifted up the boots and placed them on Jacks chest.

Jack raised an eyebrow. "You wanted your boots kept safe?"

"They were the first thing I bought," Arcee defended. "If can't wear them, than they're a souvenir."

"Considering what happened to the rest of her clothes..." Miko gestured to a pile of torn up clothes.

"We gathered them up after you left," Raf said, picking up a piece of black material. "Couldn't tell what anything was anymore."

Arcee looked closer and couldn't help but smile. "Raf, your holding part of my bra."

Raf blinked. "Oh!" He dropped the piece of fabric and blush formed on his face.

Arcee jumped down from the raised area, startling Jack, but she landed safely on her feet. "Really Jack?" she raised an optic ridge. "After all we've been through, that little fall scared you?"

"I wasn't scared," Jack protested "I was just surprised."

"Sure you were." with that Arcee carried Jack through the ground bridge.

Ratchet inputted the co-ordinates but turned to the Prime. "Optimus, we don't know if Arcee's transformation has caused any other effects."

"If it has, we shall deal with them," Optimus said. "But for now Jack and Arcee have much they need to discuss."

Letting a sigh, Ratchet followed he his old friends orders and activated the ground bridge.

The couple saw the swirling green portal open before them. Jack looked at Arcee and smiled. "Lets go home." The two-wheeler retuned the smile and headed towards the portal.

A small smile formed on Optimus'es faceplate as he watched them go through the ground bridge before it closed. "Much to discuss indeed."

Jack and Arcee found themselves in the living room. "Home sweet home." Jack said.

"I gotta admit," Arcee said looking around. "It feels good to still be able to be under this roof."

Jacks eyes suddenly widened. "The field trip!"

"I think it's a safe bet it was cancelled after the Earthquake." Arcee said walking towards the couch.

"No," Jack was put down on the couch. "They're probably looking for us. First thing everyone does is meet up at the bus and the chaperones do a head count. By now they must know we're missing."

Arcee realised he was right and held out her hand. "Gimme my phone back, I'll handle this."

Jack handed her the phone, she quickly plugged it to charger and once it was on she dialled the number. It rang a few times before she heard a "Hello?"

"Amy, its Sadie," the two-wheeler said.

"SADIE!" she yelled, making Arcee hold the phone back for a moment. "Where have you been? I've been freaking out ever since I found out you and Jack were missing."

"Amy clam down," Arcee said. "Jack and I are fine. We got separated from everyone else and wound up in the forest." that part wasn't a lie.

"Why didn't you call?" Amy asked.

"My phone ran out of power and Jacks phone got smashed," she explained. "We found our way out of the forest and managed to get a lift to the nearest hospital."

"Hospital?" Amy sounded worried.

"Jack twisted his ankle," Arcee explained "But that's the worst of it. We're both okay."

The two-wheeler heard her sigh "Don't scare me like that, okay?"

"I'm sorry Amy," she apologised. "I would've called sooner if I could. How is everyone else?"

"A little shaken up from the Earthquake, no pun intended, but their all fine," Amy said. "Are you two still at the hospital?"

Arcee thought for a second. "No we got a lift from Agent Fowler. Remember him from your Moms office? He was in the area and brought us home."

"That was fast. Did you take a helicopter?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." It sounded better than telling her they came through a portal.

Amy could be heard sighing. "Guess I better let everyone else know your not missing. I'm really glad you two are okay."

"Thanks Amy." Arcee said.

"I'll see you when we all get back to Jasper, " Amy said.

The two-wheeler looked down at herself and realised that wasn't going to happen. "Actually could leave that till tomorrow? Still a little shook up after everything that's happened today." It wasn't a lie.

"Okay," Amy said in understanding. "You and Jack get some rest. Bye Sadie."

"Bye Amy." With that Arcee hung up and closed her optics with a sigh.

Suddenly, the front door open and June walked in. "Mom?"

"Jack?" The nurse was surprised to see her son, but was shocked when she saw his guardian. "Arcee?"

"In the flesh," Arcee said. "Figuratively anyway."

June composed herself. "Well I see the module worked. Wait, shouldn't you both be on the field trip? And Arcee, how are you still human size?"

"That's a long story," Jack said.

"And we'll tell you all about it while you take a look at Jacks twisted ankle," Arcee added.

June quickly examined Jacks ankle while he and Arcee filled her in on the days events. Soon the nurse had her sons ankle wrapped up. "Okay, that should do it. You just need to stay off it for a few days to let it heal and you'll be good as new."

"Thanks Mom," Jack said, looking at his bandaged foot.

June smiled and nodded. She got to her feet and turned to the two-wheeler standing across from her. "Arcee, could I speak to you privately for a moment?"

Arcee nodded and the two of them headed into the kitchen. Jack saw them go, and while he wondered what they were gonna talk about, after the day he'd had, he decided to take this moment finally relax.

"How do you feel?" June asked.

"Fine." Arcee said. "Better than fine actually. I'm stronger, faster and tougher than I was before." She looked at the changes to her metal body. "I think when the Reformatting Module changed me back, it also gave me some kind of upgrade."

June was surprised, having just now noticed Arcee's changes. "Oh, well that's good. And the, Module?"

"Without more Dylenite to power it, its nothing more than a trophy," Arcee shrugged.

"I see." June said, clearly unsure of how to speak. "That means..."

"No more Sadie Smith," Arcee cut her off. "I'm Cybertronian, now and forever."

June sighed, "Arcee, what I'm trying to say is, thank you for saving Jack even with what you may have to give up."

Arcee gave a small smile. "I'm his guardian, its what I do. Besides," she cast a quick look to Jack in the living room, "he'd have done the same for me." Her smile then faded. "But we've got something to talk about."

June instantly knew what the two-wheeler meant. "I'll leave you to it."

Arcee nodded before walking back into the living room. She picked Jack up in her arms again, he caught his mother chuckling at the sight of them.

"Mom!" Jack said, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry honey, but you two look so cute," the nurse smiled.

Jack let a small sigh. "We'll be in my room." With that Arcee walked towards it.

June smile disappeared at hearing her son was going to be in his bedroom with a girl alone. But she quickly shook it off. "I'm overreacting. After all, they can't actually do anything," she thought to herself putting on some coffee.

After shutting the door with her foot, Arcee set Jack down on the bed and an awkward silence followed. "Didn't think I'd ever fit in here again." Arcee said looking around, her optics falling on the bed. Memories came to her back to her, the first time she and Jack kissed, all the nights they cuddled together beneath the covers. Arcee could swear she felt herself blush at the thought of it.

"Yeah," Jack said, not sure how to start.

Knowing there was no point putting it off any longer, Arcee closed her optics and did her best to compose herself. "Jack, I became Cybertronion again so I could save you." She opened her optics and looked at him. "Nothing will ever make me regret that choice. But its like June told me before, I made my choice and I have to accept the consequences."

Jack looked at Arcee as she spoke, he could see her uncertainty and fear. Then he realised something, he didn't have any fear or worry, and he knew why.

"Arcee." Jack said.

"I'm not sure whats gonna happen now," Arcee went on. "I doubt we can just go back to how things used to be."

"Arcee." Jack said again.

Arcee went on like she couldn't hear him. "But I'll ways protect you. That you can always count on," Suddenly Jack grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto the bed so she was sitting next to him.

"Arcee," Jack said firmly looking her right in the optic. He then smiled, placing both hands at each side of her face. "Shut up," and he pressed his lips against hers.

Arcee's optics widened in surprise, but it instantly changed to enjoyment as she closed her optics. It was just like their first kiss, they were alone in Jacks room, on his bed, and it felt like fireworks.

The kiss lasted for a few more moments before Jack slowly broke it, separating but keeping their faces close. They kept their eyes closed for a few seconds before opening them and looking right into each other's.

"Arcee I told you already. Whatever difficulties we have or problems way on us, we'll carry them together." Jack took his hands away from her face and lowered the onto her metal hands, never looking away from her optics. "As human and Cybertronian, we will handle it together."

Arcee felt Jacks words touch her spark and the feeling spread through her. She smiled at him. She was so emotional she had the same sensation of when her eyes teared up when she was human.

"I don't care what happens. Decepticons, Unicron, I'm gonna be right beside you and we'll get through it. Arcee I lo-" Jack was cut off when the two-wheeler gently placed two metal fingers against his lips. He was surprised and looked at her, the smile on her face, it was just when he gave her the pendent. Her optics seemed brighter and in the corners, it looked like there were tears.

"I love you Jack," Arcee said softly.

Jacks eyes widened. He completely forgot about everything else, like the world had disappeared and it was just the two of them in his room.

"It was time I said it," Arcee smiled. Jack returned the smile and without another word the couple threw their arms around each other and kissed.

Arcee felt her whole body heat up. Kissing felt exactly like it did when she was human. Jack pulled her closer and the kissing became passionate. Arcee opened her mouth, allowing Jacks tongue to slip inside. Arcee moaned into the kiss and moved her tongue against his. They both moaned together as their tongues wrestled for dominance.

"Hold on," they both thought as their eyes and optics popped open. They broke the kiss and looked at each other in surprise. Arcee opened her mouth and to both their shock a wet metallic blue tongue slid out.

"Arcee." Jacks eyes were wider than before. "You have a tongue?"

Arcee was just as shocked as Jack was. During the battle against the Decepticons she never even noticed. She placed two fingers against it and it felt wet, just like her human tongue. "I don't understand. The Reformatting Module made me an Autobot again and made me stronger." She placed a hand on her now armored shoulder. "Why would it give me a tongue?"

Jack thought for a second and then it hit him. "It let you keep it."

"What?" Arcee asked.

"Arcee, the Module turned your human tongue into a metal one," Jack explained before adding. "It feels just like before."

Arcee narrowed her optics in thought. "What else could I still have?" She had an idea and looked at Jack with a serious expression. "Do you have any food in here?"

"Uh." Jack blinked in surprise at the question. He reached over to his nightstand, opened the drawer and took out a candy bar. "Just this."

Arcee took the candy bar and removed the wrapper, she looked at it for a moment, almost unsure, then took a bite. She chewed it a few times before looking at Jack. "This tastes like cardboard."

"Sorry, it was all I had," Jack apologised. "And its been in that drawer for a while-"

"No." she cut him off. "Jack, it tastes terrible. I can still taste!" The two-wheeler kept chewy before swallowing. "And eat!" Arcee had a big smile on her faceplate. She looked at the candy bar. "Not this though." With that she tossed into the small trash can by the door. "I need to get the taste outta my mouth."

Jack smirked "Let me help you with that."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into another kiss. Arcee quickly recovered from her surprise and returned it, the kiss quickly became passionate and Jack placed his hand on her thigh and began moving it up and down earning a moan from her. They kept at it for a couple of minutes before Jack broke the kiss and began kissing her neck.

"Mmm," the two-wheeler kept her optics shut enjoying her boyfriends lips against her neck. "Thank Primus I can still feel this," she thought to herself and question came into her mind. "I wonder what else I can still do?"

She got her answer when her breastplate began shifting. Jack was holding Arcee so close, he felt it moving against his chest. They both froze in shock, neither pulled away from the other for fear of what ever was happening, they held each other tighter. The shifting stopped and Jack suddenly felt two large, soft round objects pressing against his chest.

His eyes widened. "Arcee, are those your..."

"Yeah." Arcee expression was of complete surprise. I've still got breasts."

Jack blushed. "I think their a little bigger."

Suddenly the door opened. "Jack, Arcee, I have to head back to the hospital now," she paused seeing the two of them hugging each other. "Aw."

"Uh, hey Mom," Jack said hiding his panic. His mother had no idea she had just walked in on him with his technically topless girlfriend. He tightened his grip on Arcee to make sure she didn't turn around. "Ah, we're kinda having a moment, could you...?"

"Oh," Junes eyes widened, realising her mistake. "I'm so sorry for interrupting, I'll see you both later. Theres food in the fridge." She closed the door.

Jack and Arcee kept holding each other in silence until they heard the sound of Junes car starting and driving away. They finally pulled away but stayed in each others arms.

Jack looked down. "Yeah," he nodded. "Their definitely bigger."

"My optics are up here partner," Arcee said, making Jacks head snap up.

"Sorry," he blushed.

"Its okay Jack," Arcee smiled. "You're my boyfriend. You're the only one who gets to stare."

Jack returned the smile and they kissed again. A few seconds into it, Arcee's breastplate shifted back into place concealing her 'feminine features.'

"Aww..." Jack said without thinking. "Did I just say that out loud?"

"You did. But don't worry partner." Arcee placed a hand on Jacks cheek. "I promise you'll see them again later," she winked, making Jacks face turn red.

They started kissing again. But Jack stopped when he heard a noise. "You hear that?"

"Yeah," Arcee looked around. "What is that?

"It kinda sounds like wood bre-" Jack didn't finish the sentence as the bed suddenly collapsed beneath them.

The couple sat up, surprised but unharmed. "What happened?" Arcee asked.

Jack lifted the mattress off and inspected the damage. The wooden bed frame had snapped in a couple of places. "It looks like it broke from holding too much weight."

"Me," Arcee realised.

Jack stood back up. "What?"

"I may be human sized, but I'm still made of metal." Arcee pointed out. She looked at the bed and sighed. "Guess our nights of cuddling in bed are over."

Jack looked at Arcee and his eyes went down to the Mass Shifter on her arm. "Unless you weighed less."

Arcee gave him a look, "Did you just make a weight joke?"

"What? No, no. The Mass Shifter." Jack pointed to it. "If it could make you smaller, maybe it could make you lighter two?"

Arcee looked at the Mass Shifter. "I don't know...but lets find out." She twisted the dial on the Mass Shifter and activated it. They both waited but nothing happened.

"Did it work?" Jack asked.

Arcee looked at her self. "I don't know." She spotted a wooden stool in the corner. "Lets find out." With that she walked over and sat down on it. The stool didn't break or even creek.

The couple looked at each other and smiled.

"Well that solves the bed problem." Jack looked down. "Still gonna have to buy a new one though."

This gave two-wheeler an idea. She stood up and activated her com. "Arcee to Optimus."

"I am here Arcee," the Prime replied. "Do you require assistance?"

"No, but I was wondering, has Fowler been informed on what happened?" she asked.

"Not yet," he answered.

"I was hoping you could hold off on telling him I'm back to normal," Arcee said, holding up the credit card. "There are a few things I'd like to do first."

"Very well," Optimus said.

"Thanks Optimus. Arcee out." With that she ended the communication.

"What was that about?" Jack asked

Arcee left the room for a few seconds and came back in carrying her boots. "I have a few plans."

Jack raised an eyebrow. "What kind of plans?"

The two-wheeler placed one boot on the floor before turning over the other, causing her wallet to fall out. She opened it and took out the credit card. "We've gotta use this while its still good."

Jack had forgotten about the credit card. "Oh yeah. That'll cover the new bed."

"That's a good start." Arcee said. "Then we move on to other things."

"Like what? A flat screen TV?" Jack joked. Then his eyes widened. "Wait, can we get a flat screen?"

Arcee smiled at her boyfriend. "Later partner. Right now, the serious stuff."

The Hospital

June had spent the last couple of hours of her shift treating patients. Today was one of the good days, no deaths no critical of serious injuries. June was on lunch break sipping some coffee when her phone rang. She was surprised when the number read 'Sadie' but answered it. "Arcee?"

"Hey June. Hows work?" the two-wheeler asked.

"Quite, but in a hospital that's a good thing," the nurse said. "So to what do I owe this call?"

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know all your bills have been paid," Arcee said casually.

June nearly spit out her coffee. "What?"

"Remember the credit card Fowler gave me when I first became human? Its still good." she said.

"Arcee!" June lowered her voice so no one would hear her. "You can't do that. That card-"

Arcee cut her off. "Is for whatever I need. And I think paying off the bills of the people who brought me into their home, is something I need."

June was in shock. "Arcee, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything June. Its my way to say thank you for everything you and Jack have done for me," Arcee said sincerely.

The nurse smiled. "Thank you Arcee."

"Don't mention it," Arcee said simply. "I gotta go. See you later June."

"Bye Arcee." The call ended. June put her phone down and smiled. "Jack you really picked a good one."

It was late when June finally made it home. As she pulled into the garage, she was surprised to see it empty, with no blue and pink motorcycle parked inside. As she entered the house she found no one. "Arcee must have gone back to the base," she summarised. "So Jack must be in bed." She looked at her watch. "I hope."

The nurse walked towards her sons room and gently opened the door to look in. What she saw made her eyes widen and she barley stopped herself from gasping.

Jack was indeed asleep in his bed, or at least the mattress as the bed frame was laying broken in the corner. But the bigger shock was that he wasn't alone. Arcee was snuggled up next to him, sound asleep, and they each had their arms wrapped around the other, and a big smile on their faces.

June was shocked at this. Arcee had told her before that during their secret relationship she and Jack had slept in the same bed to cuddle. But seeing them like this was a whole other thing. Part of June wanted to wake them and put a stop to it, but as she looked at how content the two of them were asleep in each others arms, she couldn't deny it. "They look so sweet together." A small smile formed on her face. "Maybe I leave them be for tonight." The nurse was about to leave when her foot accidentally kicked over the trash can.

Arcee's optics popped open at the sound. She instantly sat up and activated her blasters.

June jumped behind the door "Arcee its just me!"

"Oh." The two-wheeler looked at her blasters and realised what happened. "Sorry." she said, embarrassed, while shifting her blasters back to her hands.

All the commotion caused Jack to awaken. "Arcee, what time is it?" he rubbed his eyes, which then widened. "Mom!"

"Sorry to wake you." June looked at Arcee. "Both of you."

The two-wheeler saw the look the nurse was giving her and knew it meant not to mention pulling her blasters on her.

"Um..." Jack was panicking. This was exactly what he was worried would happen back when he and Arcee first started sharing the bed, his mother walking in on them.

"Its late," June said suddenly. "And we've all had a long day. How about we leave this till the morning?"

"Ah, sure," Jack said.

"Fine by me," Arcee nodded.

"Good night you two." With that June closed the door.

Arcee lay back down while Jack blinked. "Okay, she took that bizarrely well. Maybe too well!" Arcee grabbed his shirt and pulled him down.

"Jack, its late." She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled up against him.

Jack smiled "Good point." he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and they both drifted back to sleep.

Morning came, and after waking up in each others arms, Jack and Arcee walked into the kitchen, hand in hand to find June had breakfast ready.

"Morning you two," the nurse greeted them. She noticed them holding hands. "Sleep well?"

Jack and Arcee smiled at each other "Great," Jack said.

June had to remind herself that that now that Arcee was back to normal, she and Jack couldn't actually do anything.

They all sat down at the table. "I think its time that we had that talk," the nurse said. "First of all, what happened to your bed?"

"The short answer is, that even though I'm human size, I'm still made of metal. The frame couldn't take it anymore and broke." Arcee explained.

"Oh," June blinked. She looked at the chair Arcee was sitting in.

"We shorted out the problem." Jack said. "Shouldn't break be anymore broken furniture."

"Okay then. Now I know you two shared the bed every night since you started dating and, cuddled." Jack blushed. "I realise now that you two can't..., become intimate," she said awkwardly before continuing. "Its still not appropriate. So from this point its going back to the old sleeping arrangement. Jack sleeps in his bed and Arcee has the garage in her motorcycle disguise."

Jack and Arcee looked at each other. June didn't know about the human traits Arcee still had, but she still wanted to separate them. Jack wasn't going to let that happen.

"No, we're not," Jack said suddenly, surprising June and Arcee.

"Jack, what are you-" June began, but her son cut her off.

"Arcee and I are a couple," he said, taking Arcee's hand in his. "And so long as she can fit under this roof, she gonna spend the night with me. And when she can't, I'll roll out the sleeping bag in the garage next to her vehicle mode for myself."

The nurse and the two-wheeler were both rather shocked at Jacks statement. Even more so by fact his tone made it clear this wasn't no request. This was what was going to happen.

June looked at her son for a moment. "Theres no changing your mind on this, is there?" Jack just shook his head. June sighed, "Alright."

"Aright?" Jack raised an eyebrow. "Alright as in your not gonna try and stop us?"

June smiled, "Something tells me I couldn't stop you two anyway."

Jack and Arcee looked at each other and smiled.

June finished up her breakfast. "I've gotta get to the hospital." She looked to Jack. "I called the school and told them you were resting a injured ankle and wouldn't be attending today." She looked to Arcee. "And that Sadie had to go home for some family business and didn't know when she would be back."

"Don't worry June. I'll take good care of him," Arcee assured the nurse.

June smiled. "Thank you Arcee. I'll see you two later." With that she got into her car and drove off. Jack looked at his guardian/girlfriend. "You always have taken care of me."

Arcee smiled. "But you took care of me when I really needed it." She placed a metal hand on his cheek.

The couple smiled at each other before leaning in and sharing a kiss. They shut their eyes and optics and just stayed like that, enjoying the moment. The kiss ended and the they stared into each others eyes and optics, the moment was broken when Arcee gasped.

"Nice try Arcee." Jack said looking at his hand which had caught Arcee's, which was holding strips of bacon, taken from Jack's plate. "Something's never change."

"Thought I could snag a few pieces while you weren't looking," Arcee admitted.

"You can have the bacon Arcee," Jack said, surprising her. "But it'll cost you," he smirked, letting go of her hand.

The two-wheeler smiled. "Oh, I'm sure we can work something out," she said seductively before taking a bite of bacon.

The finished their breakfast and talked about what they'd do today. "Before we do anything, you need a shower." Arcee said.

"Huh?" Jack said in surprise.

"You're still all dirty from yesterday," she pointed out.

Jack realised he was still wearing his clothes from yesterday and they were covered in dirt, as was he. "Hit the showers partner. I'll clean up here." She began picking up the plates.

"Arcee you don't have to do that," Jack told her."

"I live here now," Arcee pointed out. "Least I can do is help out around the house. Now go."

A few minutes later, Jack was in the shower, "Ah, that's better." He washed off the last of the dirt. His thought went to Arcee "Things are gonna get real interesting," he thought to himself.

"Jack can you pass me the sponge?" Arcee asked.

"Sure Arcee." Jack handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said.

"No problem." Jack went back to washing himself. Two seconds later reality kicked in and he spun around. "Arcee!"

"Don't worry Jack," the two-wheeler said. "I won't rust."

"What are you..." Jack had trouble finishing his sentence as he saw Arcee's breastplate had shifted again, as had another piece of her armor. "Ahh..."

"Don't look so surprised partner," Arcee smiled, before using her hand to close Jacks mouth. "Your not the only one who felt like a nice, soapy shower."

"Well, there's plenty of room." Even though this was the second time this had happened, and while they were a couple this time, Jack still felt nervous that Arcee was naked and in the shower with him. Last time it had been a simple misunderstanding, this time, there was no misunderstanding.

Before Jack could even think, Arcee stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Déjà vu," said a wide eyed Jack, feeling his girlfriends breasts press against his chest. After a breath to settle his thoughts, Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm always happy to share with you, Arcee."

Arcee let a small chuckle. "Oh, I can tell just how, happy you are."

Jack raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

Arcee looked at him with a smile. "Your not the only one who feels something pressing against them."

Realising what she meant, Jacks eyes widened and his face turned red. Arcee leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "No need to be embarrassed Jack. In fact, I'm impressed..." Jacks face turned even redder.

"Ratchet to Arcee," came the medics voice over her com-link.

Arcee shut her optics and lost her smile. "I'm here Ratchet."

"I need you to report to base for a diagnostic," Ratchet said.

"Can't it wait?" Arcee asked.

"It's already waited long enough!" Ratchet said. "I need to make sure your transformation has had no side effects. Have you noticed anything different?"

The two-wheeler looked down at herself. "Maybe."

"Then as Chief Medical officer, I'm ordering you to return to base," he ordered.

Arcee sighed. "Fine. Give me two minutes and open a groundbridge in the garage."

"Understood. Ratchet out" The call ended.

She looked to Jack. "Sorry partner," she apologised. "I gotta head back to base, doctors orders."

"Can't say I like his timing," Jack admitted. "But I would like to hear that your as healthy as you look."

Arcee smirked. "You like to look don't you partner?"

"It is a heck of a sight," Jack smiled leaning in closer. It was then he noticed Arcee's knee spikes were gone, seemingly retracted into her armor. Arcee opened her mouth to speak, but her words became a gasp when she felt Jack grab her backside with both hands. "Feels pretty good too," he added squeezing.

Arcee's optics widened at Jacks forwardness. She smiled. "I like the enthusiasm, but-" she took a step back and her armor shifted back into place. "I've got a doctors appointment."

Jack sighed but then nodded. "Okay, I'll see you later Arcee." He leaned in and kissed her. The kissed lasted a few seconds and they broke apart with smiles on their faces.

Autobot Base

Upon returning the base, Arcee shocked Ratchet by showing off her new tongue. Ratchet quickly preformed a complete scan.

"That's not possible..." Ratchet said.

"What is it Ratchet?" Optimus asked.

"According to these reading, Arcee has gained new organs," the medic explained, still having trouble believing what he was seeing. "They are organic, but some how Cybertronian."

"English Doc." Wheeljack said.

Ratchet put his scanner down. "Somehow, when Arcee was returned to her Cybertronian body the Reformatting Module didn't remove some of her human organs, but altered then and her systems to allow them to operate as they did while she was human."

"That's Why I could still eat and have a sense of taste." Arcee said.

Ratchet looked at her. "You've eaten?"

"Bacon, toast, orange juice and one bite of an old candy bar," the two-wheeler listed them off.

"But its not possible." Ratchet said.

"Nothing is impossible Ratchet," Optimus spoke up. "It seems the Reformatting Module has finally completed the purpose it was built for: to upgrade a Cybertronian." At the Primes words, a silence fell on the base. Ratchet turned his optics towards the Reformatting Module still atop the stand. While he wasn't sure if this was what the greatest minds of Cybertronians what planned when the created the device, he had admit that the thought of it completing its function, did honor the Autobots who built it.

"So new guts aside," Wheeljack cut in. "Arcee's gonna be okay?"

"According my readings Arcee's systems are stable. In fact, their all performing better than ever," Ratchet explained.

"Thought so." Arcee stood up. "When I fought Airachnid I was stronger, tougher, and faster."

"And Airachnid?" Wheeljack asked. "She finally in the scarp yard?"

Arcee shut her optics for a moment "No, just beaten and beneath a tree."

Her statement raised a few optic ridges. "You didn't finish her?" Ratchet asked.

"I wanted to. More than you can you can imagine." Arcee turned to them. "But I'm done chasing after revenge." This greatly surprised Wheeljack, but Optimus was very proud of his second in commands choice.

He placed a hand on her shoulder "You are stronger for the choice you made."

Arcee smiled "Thank you, Optimus."

Ratchet looked at his scanner again. "I know that's a stomach, but I'm not sure what some of these others are..."

"Let me have a look," Arcee said.

"Arcee, you are not trained within of Cybertronian or human medicine," Ratchet pointed out."

Arcee grabbed the scanner out of his servo. "No but I have taken Health class." She looked over the data and instantly recognised everything. "Yeah, this all looks familiar."

"Well," Ratchet was slightly annoyed at being out done, but he moved on. "I'm afraid the Mass Shifter is not in such good condition."

When Arcee had returned to normal size, the Mass Shifter began sparking. Ratchet took the device and set it aside to be examined after Arcee's diagnostic. When he was finished checking it for damage, Ratchet placed it on his arm. "I'm afraid theres a problem with the Mass Shifters growing function." He pressed the top and he shrank to human size.

"I think you had the wrong setting Doc," Wheeljack said.

"I'm afraid not," Ratchet said before returning to normal size. "When the Mass Shifter was struck by the Magnus Hammers lightning, it didn't just cause Bulkhead to grow with Breakdown. I'm afraid it damaged its internal circuitry. It can no longer make an Cybertronian grow."

A moment of silenced passed before Wheeljack broke it, "Scrap. I didn't even get to stomp a con."

"The loss the Mass Shifter in battle is unfortunate, but it did aid us when were in need," Optimus said. "Perhaps it is better this way. The Mass Shifter was not created for war, and now it cannot be used for it again."

"So, aside from only being able to shrink Autobots now, is it safe to use?" Arcee asked. "I used it last night for several hours."

Ratchet raised an optic ridge. "For what?"

"Cuddling with my boyfriend," Arcee thought to herself before saying "For shrinking down so I'd fit inside the house."

Ratchet performed at quick analysis. "The shrinking and growing function are separate so only the growing function is offline. The shrinking function was undamaged, so it is safe for use," the medic finished.

"Great," Arcee took the Mass Shifter and placed it on her arm. "Then I'm taking as my personal device."

"What?" Ratchets Optics widened.

"After living inside the house with Jack, I'd rather not go back to sleeping in the garage." Arcee said.

"Arcee that's not-" Ratchet stopped when the Prime put a hand on his shoulder.

"Is there any danger from this use?" the Prime asked.

"Well, no..." Ratchet admitted.

"Then, I see no reason not to permit it," Optimus said, casting a smile to Arcee.

"Thank you Optimus," Arcee returned the smile and Optimus knew just how much this meant to her.

"If that's all Ratchet, I'm heading home," Arcee said heading over to the ground bridge control. The portal activated and Arcee turned back to the medic and the Prime, "If theres trouble, you know where to find me."

"Be safe Arcee," Optimus said, and with a smile the two-wheeler walked through the portal.

"I wonder why she was in such a hurry..." Ratchet mused as he deactivated the portal.

Optimus looked knowingly at the deactivated portal and smiled. "She has someone to go home to."

When Arcee returned home she found Jack in the kitchen making a sandwich, he was using a pair of crutches. "Your back!" He put his soda. "So whats the diagnosis?"

Arcee filled Jack in on Ratchets findings. "Bottom line: I'm in perfect condition."

"That's good to hear," Jack said in relief.

Arcee placed a hand on her hip. "Where did you get the crutches?"

"My Moms a nurse remember," Jack pointed out before turning around again. "Shes got a few things in the house for emergencies."

"Handy," she said before her optics fell on the sandwich he was making. "Is that turkey?"

"Yeah," he didn't turn around but had a knowing smile. "I can make you one, if want."

Arcee walked up behind him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks baby."

She took a seat and Jack made her a sandwich. After grabbing two sodas from the fridge, Jack joined his girlfriend at the table.

"To us," Jack toasted.

Arcee smiled and raised her drink. "To us." With that they both dug into their lunch.

"This is good," Arcee complemented.

"Well I may not be able to make what we had in that Mexican restaurant, but I can make a mean turkey sandwich."

"Our first date." Arcee smiled as she remembered the day. "The restaurant really lived up to the hype., she said, but as she looked down at her metal hands, she realised something. "We can't go back."

"What?" Jack was confused.

Arcee put her food down. "I may be human size and weight, but I no clothes are gonna make me look human," the two wheeler explained sadly.

"I don't care." Jack said casually, surprising her. "Why so surprised?" He placed a hand on hers. "I told already I don't care about going to restaurants or to the movies." He placed his other hand on Arcee's cheek. "As long as I'm with you, I couldn't ask for anything else."

Arcee smiled at his words and leaned to kiss him. They stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away. "Was that one cheesy two?"

"No," the two wheeler shook her head. "That was a good one." They went back to their food. "I am gonna miss being Sadie." she admitted.

"Sadie was cool, but Arcee is way hotter." Jack said.

Arcee rolled her optics but smiled. "Flatterer." She lightly shoved him. "Looks like Sadie's back to being my holographic driver." Arcee was about to take another bite but stopped. "Holographic."

"What is it?" Jack asked.

Arcee looked in deep thought for a moment, then turned to her boyfriend with a smile. "I have an idea."

One Week Later

"B+," Mr Green said, handing Jack his test result.

Jack smiled, "Sweet."

Mr Green looked to the girl beside Jack and sighed, "A+," he handed it down. "Well done, Sadie."

"What can I say," Arcee took the test back. "It was easy."

Walter frowned. "Have I mentioned how happy I was to hear you'd decided stay here in Jasper?" he asked sarcastically.

Arcee smirked. "No need, your happy face made it perfectly clear." This earned some snickers from the rest of the class.

The Bell rang and everyone quickly rushed out so they could go home, Jack and Arcee however, slowly walked hand-in-hand out of the building.

"Hey guys!" They turned to see Raf and Miko walking up to them. "You guys coming back to base?" Raf asked.

"No, we're heading home to watch a movie," Arcee said.

"Sure you are," Miko smirked.

"We'll see you later then, come on Miko," Raf said and they headed for their respective guardians vehicle mode.

"Later lovebirds," Miko laughed.

"You think shes ever gonna stop making those jokes?" Arcee asked.

"Well its Miko." Jack thought for a second. "So no."

The two them shared a small laugh before heading into an alleyway across the street. "Feels like just yesterday we were here," Jack said.

"Jack, we were here yesterday," Arcee pointed out.

"Yeah I know," Jack said. "But I meant this is the same alley we talked in before you brought me to the base for the first time."

"Your right," Sadie's body glowed before fading away to reveal Arcee. "So much has changed since then."

"Yeah, you used to be taller," he laughed.

Arcee rolled her optics before activating the Mass Shifter. After realising that the Mass Shifter could change her size and weight, Arcee kept the Mass Shifter as her personal device so she could use it to stay inside the Darby house. Since then Ratchet had worked on the relic, removing the damaged parts and redoing the casing, it was now a much sleeker design. In addition to her new organs, Arcee's hologram projector had been upgraded as well. It could now create the image of her human-self around her body, making her look completely human. The holograms face even changed to match the expression she had. Whats more, the holograms had become solid and multi layered. So when people came into contact with her, they wouldn't feel metal.

The two-wheeler returned to normal size and looked down at her boyfriend, "You ready?"

"Can I get a kiss first?" Jack asked innocently, "Please?" Arcee smiled before kneeling and leaning down towards Jack. She placed both hands behind his back to pull him closer. Jack took her metal face in his hands and kissed her. The two-wheeler closed her optics and moaned into the kiss. They stayed like that for a minute before the kiss became more passionate, Jack slipped his tongue into Arcee's mouth.

"Whoa there Partner!" Arcee broke the kiss. "Save it for when we get home." With that she transformed into vehicle mode. "Hop on."

Jack mounted her and placed a hand on her side, "I know couples take slow drives, but-"

"Slow isn't our style," Arcee finished. "Hold on tight." With that Arcee sped out of the ally and towards home.

It didn't take them long to get home and once the garage door closed, Arcee returned to robot mode and shark down to human size. She was then instantly wrapped up in a kiss from Jack, which she happily returned.

"You did say save it for when we got home," Jack said resting his hands on Arcee's hips. "We're home."

Arcee smirked, "Why do you think I went so fast?"

They entered the kitchen and found a familiar note on the fridge.

Jack and Arcee,

I'm covering someone else's shift at the hospital today, so I won't be home till after midnight. Theres money left on the counter so you two can order pizza.

You two behave yourselves,

Love June.

"Looks like pizza tonight," Jack said putting the note down.

"Great," Arcee smiled. "I heard of these things called jalapenos that go on pizzas, lets try some."

"Hmm," Jack scratched his chin in mock thought. "This won't be like that time you wanted to try anchovies, will it?"

"Hey! I'd heard good things," Arcee protested.

Jack chuckled at the memory. It was the first time he'd seen Arcee spit out food.

After the pizza arrived, Jack and Arcee were lying on Jack's bed, enjoying the pizza and watching a movie on the flat screen TV.

"See, I was right about the jalapenos," Arcee gloated before taking a bite.

"Yes you were." Jack nodded. Arcee stood up to grab the remote that had fallen to the floor. She jumped and threw her legs out before dropping on the bed. "Hey, careful," Jack warned. "You don't wanna break the bed, again."

Arcee looked at him and raised her arm showing the Mass Shifter. "I've got that covered, remember." She grabbed a slice of pizza and smirked, "Its funny, I always figured if the bed broke we'd have broke it together."

Jack raised an eyebrow, "And how would we do that?" Arcee just looked at him suggestively. "Oh."

It didn't take long for them to finish the pizza, so they cuddled together on the bed to watch the end of the movie.

"So what did you think?"

Arcee shrugged, "The sequel was better."

Jack thought for a moment. "I'll admit the sequel did have more action, but the original had a more solid plot, better villain, plus sequels are almost never as good as the original-" he was cut off when Arcee pulled him into a kiss.

It lasted for a few seconds before they separated. Jack looked at her surprised while she simply smiled, "You were starting to ramble."

"Well I love method of shutting me up." Jack smiled.

Arcee returned the smiled before cuddling up closer and resting her head on his chest. They both stayed like that in blissful silence for a few minutes before Arcee looked out the window and saw the moon shining in the night sky. "Not a cloud in the sky. Just like on the school trip."

"Yeah. Up until the Earthquake, that was a great trip." Jack smiled as he looked back on it. "The carnival, the bonfire, the lake and the tent when we almost-" he stopped himself as he began blushing.

"Right." Arcee gave a small laugh. "Earthquakes are a real mood killer."

"That's an understatement," Jack said.

Arcee grabbed the empty pizza box and stood up. "I'll drop this in the trash and grab us a couple of sodas." With that she left the room.

Jack put his hands behind his head, closed his eyes and gave content sigh. He thought about how much his life has changed since the day he first met Arcee. They got off to rocky start and when Jack learned about the Autobots and Decepticons, he wanted no part of it. But then Arcee came to him and said she wasn't ready to say goodbye. IT was the beginning of a beautiful friendship and the friendship grew and grew, until it evolved into love. Jack had the girl of his dreams, "My life couldn't get any better."

Jack heard the door open. "Oops." He opened his eyes and they nearly popped out of his head.

Arcee stood in the doorway leaning on her elbow and her other hand on her hip. Her armor had retracted again, but this time she was wearing a red silk bra with matching panties and a red garter belt attached to a pair of white stockings.

"I forgot the sodas," she said playfully.

Jack let out a few mumbles and gibberish before he could say "Wow..."

Arcee smirked to herself. "Still got it." She walked towards him, her hips swaying from side to side. "Well, it's a cool night. So instead of some cold sodas," she climbed onto the bed and crawled on all fours until she was on top of Jack. "How about something...hot?"

"So very hot," Jack blurted out whilst thinking, "This is just like my dream. But it's really happening, and with lingerie.

They began kissing and Jack's hands automatically went to Arcee's thighs and began rubbing them, earning a moan from her. "Mmm, I knew you'd go there first."

"You know me well," Jack replied. "These are really soft."

"There silk," Arcee explained.

Jack looked Arcee right in her optics. "Arcee, I don't know how you can retract your armor enough to wear this. And I do not care." With that he pulled her into another kiss.

"You know," Jack began. "I remember something else from the tent."

"Whats that?" Arcee asked.

Jack grabbed Arcee and rolled over so he was on top of her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, before kissing her hard. He ended the kiss after a few seconds. "You said it turns you on when I take charge."

Arcee had serious sense of déjà vu and she liked it. "Mmm, yes I do." Now that she was an Autobot again, even while human sized, she could easily break free. If she wanted to that is.

They began kissing passionately, one of Jack's hands moved up her stomach to her breasts which he squeezed. The two-wheeler moaned into the kiss as her boyfriend stroked her thigh and groped her breast. Jack broke the kiss and began kissing her neck, then kissed his way downwards. It was then he noticed something sticking out of Arcee's bra.

"What's that?" Jack asked.

"Well, a couple of days ago, Ratchet told me to remove what was left of my outfit when I came an Autobot again. I was about to toss them in the garbage, but," Arcee pulled the small item out of her bra. "I found this in the pocket."

Jack blinked at the small plastic wrapper. "Is that, the condom?"

"The very same one we were gonna use," the two-wheeler said, giving him a look.

Jack caught onto what she was saying. "Are...are you sure?"

"We've got the house to ourselves and we've got the moonlight. Do you still wanna lose your virginity to the hottest girl on two planets?" Arcee purred.

Jack smiled at her. "Make that the hottest girl in the universe."

Arcee pulled Jack's shirt off over his head. "Your not too bad yourself, partner."

Less then a minute later Jack was in just his boxers, passionately kissing Arcee while her stocking-clad legs were wrapped around him to pull him closer. Jack broke the kiss when he needed to breath. He looked into Arcee's optics. "Still nervous?"

"Yeah," she admitted. "But not as much as I was before."

"Same here," Jack agreed. The two of them were silent for a moment and just look at each other. "I love you Arcee."

The two-wheeler smiled, "I love you too Jack."

They embraced each other and their bodies seems to act on natural instinct as they explored each other. As the two of them took big step in their relationship. But once they started, all the nervousness washed away, replaced with a feeling of true intimacy as the two made love to each other. There would still be challenges ahead, not just from the Decepticons and the war for Earth, but the love these two have, grown from duty and friendship, will see them through whatever the universe may throw at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.3K 67
This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Don't forget to read the info chapter Also, I do NOT own Transformers Prime, any of the characters n...
3.6K 102 29
This will be a Reader x Arcee story hope you all enjoy it.
562K 10.1K 176
Here are some Transformers Prime Dating Preferences. IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, mea...
13.9K 640 39
Optimus Prime X Femme Reader What happens when Megatron's younger sister falls in love with the Autobots leader? What happens then? I do not own the...