Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

The Threat of Worry Lines

1.8K 44 8
By FangsandVeins

(All That Matters - Justin Bieber will be out this sunday midnight)

Just realized I didn't do the comment thing for the two chapters!

"TABBY!! Wht happened to the longer chapters?? Anyways nice chapter!!! :D"

-@impossible14

And as I answered

"Thankks! Its short because i'm doing another update today! ;)"

So her it is!! :D

Kayla POV

"C'mon Kayla." Damon urged.

"No!" I argued.

"Just do it!" He yelled back from across the clearing.

"I am not, setting you on fire!" I yelled back.

"Fine! Set fire to just that one tree." He said now standing beside me, pointing at the tree that stood before us.

I huffed, and crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at the tree. Focusing all my energy, I set the top of the tall pine tree on fire, and slowly spread the fire around the tree.

Damon and I both quickly moved back as we saw branches fall down. With a quick wave of my hand, I put the fire out.

I turned to Damon with an obvious fake smile. "Happy?" I asked.

He smirked, and threw a blood bag at me which I greedily drunk despite not being hungry.

When I finished with that one, Damon tossed me another one.

"Drink up!" He commanded. "I want to see you at your fullest."

I sent a fake smile his way, and harshly threw the blood bag at his face, making it rip. All the blood from the bag was on Damon's face and slowly dripping down his neck.

"One bag does me good, thank you very much."

Damon closed his eyes and licked his lips. He slowly breathed out, then pulled out a towel from the duffel bag and wiped his face with it.

"Now influence the wind, and make all those burnt branches fly in the air." He ordered.

"Wow Damon, I see someone has been practicing self control." I teased. I can't believe he hasn't attacked me yet. Normally he would've snapped, and I'm not helping the matter, I'm practically poking an already pissed off bear with a stick.

First I began with a small breeze making a few leaves fly and Damon snicker. The next one was bigger, and lifted a few of the branches then dropped them down. Then I began blowing the wind in circles around the area where the branches had fallen. Slowly the wind began to get faster and faster, and the branches higher and higher. Soon enough there was a fully visible turnado, shaking all the trees nearby, and blowing my hair all over the place.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I dropped my focus, making all the branches fall down.

I turned to Damon scowling. "What was that for?" I asked.

"You have to get through any distractions. Do it again?"

After about two hours of practicing, I was tired and annoyed.

"Damon!" I yelled.

"C'mon we haven't got all day."

"I think that's enough for today. We have the next few days." I told him.

"That's not enough." He said, worriedly. It didn't show on his face, but it definitely did in his eyes.

I sighed and moved forward cupping his face in my hands.

"Damon, you don't need to worry. I'll be fine." I told him looking into his eyes. "We always make it through."

Damon pulled me into a hug, as I comfortably buried my head in his chest, as he sunk his head into my neck.

~*~

"Two drinks please." Caroline compelled, as we both took our seats at the bar.

"We need a party soon. I swear to god, I think I might actually get more worry lines, than Stefan." I said tiredly.

I smiled as the bar tender handed us the drinks, and walked off to his next customers.

"Tell me about it. I never even got to blow dry my hair today." Caroline whined, taking a sip from her drink, leaning on the table tiredly. Honestly, her hair looked the same.

"Damon tired me so bad with the training, I fell asleep playing baseball in Phys Ed. And I drooled." I told her, pushing my hair out of my face.

Caroline looked at me with pity. "You win."

I drunk the last bit of my drink gesturing the bar tender for one more.

"Why didn't you just call me over at your place, and we could've just have drinks there?" Caroline asked.

"Damon and Stefan are there, and they claim I should stay sober in case Klaus, comes." I said.

Caroline's nose crinkled up as she stared at something behind me.

I looked behind me to see Klaus coming.

"Speak of the devil," Caroline started.

"And he shall appear." I spat at him.

"Hello Makayla." He said with a smile, as he took the seat beside me.

"Klaus." I said, my tone filled with loathing, as I glared at him. I gulped down my second glass of bourbon, and waited as the bar tender filled it up once again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry. Do you own this place?" He asked. I would've took that as a serious question if I didn't know him any better.

"My moms the sheriff of this town, I could get you kicked out of here." Caroline snapped at him hatred laced in her words.

Klaus' eyes twinkled, and a smirk was placed on his face as he turned his attention to Caroline. Then he smiled. An actual smile. Klaus smiled at Caroline. Holy mother of Jesus.

"Hello Caroline." He greeted. He said her name, almost as if he was serenading her.

Caroline scoffed at him and looked away.

"Seriously. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him. Klaus always has a purpose.

"Well, a little friend of mine, told me you were here, and I came to warn you."

"So get on with it and get out." I glowered at him.

He returned my obvious hatred, with a smirk.

"I will be waiting, I will come and get you at your house. If you make this complicated, or if you mess this up for me, I will kill every single person you know, and rip this town, this world apart, until I find you." He threatened. "I will kill you with my bare hands."

"Well, I'd die either way so what's the point?" I humoured him knowing he will complicate it for himself since he doesn't know how to break this curse the right way.

"Just remember. I will make your life a living hell." With that he disappeared.

~*~

"He will kill you!" Damon yelled, after Caroline went against my wishes and told everyone of what happened.

"It won't be my fault. It'll be his own." I tried to reason.

"What if he kills you anyways?" Stefan questioned.

I sighed frustratedly and ran my hands through my messy hair.

"He won't! I have a loop hole! He won't even know we knew about it!" I yelled, frustrated. We had been at this for like an hour now!

"I am not letting you leave." Damon said.

"You have to! You'll complicate it, if you don't." I said more calmly this time, looking at Damon.

"I will survive that. As soon as he's done, take me away. Give me your blood, and everything will be back to normal." I told him. "I promise."

~*~

Authors Note

So here's another update in the same day!!! the last one was short, but I wanted to do two different ones, so basically yeh! :D

You may all thank me for this double update! :P *takes bow*

Enjoy it, and don't forge to tell me what you think!!!

Just a few more chapters, till a the end, and a new beginning!!

-Tabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 717 30
PerinĂ¡ has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. PerinĂ¡'s birth killed he...
47.3K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...