Married To A Jerk [JUNGKOOK B...

By -Damned-

"Once a force marriage,is always a force marriage." Well that's what she said. More

Arranged
HIM?!
Our First Kiss
Our New House
Back to Normal
Cancelling
Friends
My Mind
Sleep Over
Next Week
Touchy
Awareness
The wedding
New friends
Japan Hoes
Japan Hoes pt.2
Baby
Same Feelings
Happy Birthday
The Feeling
!GUYS!
PlayMate
KIDS
HELP
so uhm..
DATE
Quarrel
Died.
🌸.
GUYSSS

DATE 2

4.2K 120 10
By -Damned-

We went to many ride.

It's already 4 pm.

We went off to another place.

Like..lotte world to my house is like almost 1 hour.

So we need to go back atleast at 6 pm.

So he brought me to a beach.

The scenery is still sunny.

I put on some lotion.

I played with the water.

It kept hitting my foot.

The breeze is perfect.

Suddenly someone snake it's hand to my waist and twirl me around. I squealed.

It stopped and i looked back.

Taemin..

He is shining ever so brightly because of the sun..

His hair is flying because of the wind.

His smile..just like his dad.

His figure..everything is like his dad.

He let go of his hands.

I don't want him to let go.

My heart pouted.

But my face is smilling.

I don't wanna play in the sun for too long.

I hate getting sunburn.

I sit on the shaded area.

Look at him play in the water alone..such a small kid.

I fell asleep.

---

I felt something kept dripping on my thighs..it's wet.

I opened my eyes to find taemin staring at me with his wet hair.

The water from his hair kept dripping as we stare at each other.

"What..are you doing?" I said.

He snapped back to earth.

"Uhm..i was gonna wake you up. It's 6. Let's go home." He said.

"Oh,okay." I said as i get up by his help.

We saw the sunset first then we go home.

We got to the car.

"Sorry for sleeping and let you play by yourself." I apologized.

"It's fine. I'm happy that you're beside me." He smiled.

About 1 hours later,we got home.

"Well..this is goodbye?" He said.

"Yeah..for today...thank you.." i said.

I looked at him and kissed his cheeks.

"What...was that for??" He blushed.

"My mom said to always give a gift after he/she makes you happy and makes your day." I smiled.

"Good you follow what your mom say. I will try to always make you happy." He smiled.

I got off and waved goodbye.

He drove off.

I got in and saw Hara unnie fanning mom.

What happened??

"Mom fainted." She said,

"What happened??" I asked.

"She..uh..uhm...she..idk,i found her lying in the kitchen floor." She panicked.

"Calm down. She's gonna be fine." I said as i sat beside her.

"How are you so sure??" She said.

"I'm sure she will. She's a strong woman. We have to believe that she can." I said.

She nodded and wipe her tears away.

"What happened before she fainted." I asked.

"Well..i was watching my fav drama and then i heard a loud clanking sound and i found mom lying on the floor." She said.

"The..kitchen floor?" I said.

"Yes, the kitchen floor."

"Did you asked mom to cook anything?" I asked.

"Well..i did wished for a salad." she said.

I stood up and head to the kitchen.

I found her phone on the counter and a bag full of....onions??

Okay,problem solved.

Mom hates onions. She will faint everytime she looks at a fresh full onion. It's worse if she accidentally ate one of them. Mom's worse weakness is onions.

Why did she has to put onions in? It's fine if it has no onions on a salad. Nothing weird about that..

Or did she forgot she hates onions??

I mean..she never even get near onions anymore since shes a kid. Well,that was what she told me.

She's getting old,so i accept that she is forgetfull sometimes..

And i know how to wake her up.

I grabbed dads parfume. It smelled a bit like mix berries. Mom likes dad so much,so this would wake her up..hopefully.

I never tried this...

I ran downstairs and sprayed the parfume onto my wrist and get my wrist closer to moms nose.

Yep,she woke up.

"Jungkook?" She said.

I laughed.

"No. Mom,You fainted." I said.

She woke up.

"I smell onions." She said.

"I'll..just..give it to the neighbours." I said.

I grabbed the bag of onions and go to our neighbours house.

I pressed the doorbell.

They didn't open.

Then,i felt someone was watching me.

I looked behind and there was nobody.

I looked at the door to see someone,i flinched.

It was a woman. It was dark,the door wasn't open fully. You know when you locked the door from the inside with that hanging thingy and it just opened a bit but you can see their half eyes and stuff. Yeah,that was scary.

"Hello,ma'am. I would like to give this bag of onions. My mom just bought it. I'm a neighbour of yours." I smiled.

She smiled back.

"You shouldn't be out at this hour,little girl. It's dangerous." She said as she grabbed the bag from my hands.

Her hands are full of wrinkles.

I examine her eyes that shines because of the moon. It was red. As if she uses contact lenses.

"Thank you,ma'am. Have a nice nig--" she slammed the door.

That wasn't nice at all.

I got this feeling of someone staring again.

I looked around and finally ran to my house.

I locked the door.

Sis and mom were looking at me weirdly.

"I swear if our neighbour isn't a vampire,i don't know what our neighbour is." I said.

"Same. I'm not surprised if our neighbour isn't human either." Hara unnie said.

"You saw it?" I said.

She nodded.

"I saw her staring at me from the windows when i was throwing out the garbages. I can only see her red eyes. That's why i stopped throwing garbages." She said.

"And i thought you were just being a lazy potato." Mom said.

"And..not only i saw the creepy neighbour..but i felt like someone is watching me from afar." I said.

"Creepy stalker. I know right? It's hard living as the jeons family." Unnie said.

"No. I'm serious. It scares me. That's why i locked the door." I said.

"Go to sleep. I'm not surprised if you two got nightmares." Mom said.

We nodded.

We changed our clothes and go to sleep.

Jion's Pov.

Hyuna...i swear if you are aiming for my babies..i'll kill you.

Hyuna was..my bestfriend..until i said that we can't be friends anymore..why?because she is always on her phone with her boyfriend. I can't take her obsession for her boyfriend along with me. I just can't be used to her doing that.

Then she started to threatened me that she would kill my kids in the future when she sees and knows about it and nothing will stop her from doing it and blabla..

All because of a stupid broken friendship we had.

We were just friends for a week and you can tell how much of a nice 2 masked person she is when i started to call her a bestfriend even only for a week.

I sighed thinking about her.

I saw the news 3 years ago that she is a pedophile..she is lurking around theme parks and crowded places,sometimes quiet ones..she looked like an old woman..she is homeless now..she had killed 10 kids 3 years ago..probably a thousand now.

She was jailled only for 1 year and got released. She is probably still lurking around..and i have a feeling that she had met one of my kids.

I swear if she gets near my family. I will do anything to save my kids from her.

And worse if she ever gets her hands on jungkook.

_________________________●

Woo,mama,chill. WHEN WILL JUNGKOOK BE BACK?! WE NEED JIONXJUNGKOOK SCENES BACK!!

So..hyuna is that old lady who tried to do something to Hana a while back in the theme park?!

Or is she not??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...
7.3K 910 10
"There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice."
4.8K 1.4K 43
"The story was never about Me and Him, it was always about Him and Her, I could never say there was a moment where I was with Him, it was always abou...
4.9K 453 20
Y/N - Srew you Mr Jeon!! I will never gonna fall in love with you, never !!!! Because love is just stupid feeling in this world where two people end...