Always

By styleslegend

A story of first true love between an unsuspecting, extroverted girl and an awkward, beautifully magnetic boy... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NOTE (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Note
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Note
Bonus Chapters :)

Chapter 47

274K 7.4K 6.2K
By styleslegend

We were sitting on Harry's bed one afternoon, listening to him absentmindedly strum some notes on his guitar, ignoring our homework when I decided to bring it up to him. My heart beat nervously in my chest, hoping he would be willing to at least hear me out. He was patient and kind, so I was pretty sure he would, but I couldn't help feel anxious.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" he hummed, frowning distractedly down at his guitar, trying out a few different chords for whatever song he was playing.

"Can I ask you something?" I bit my lip nervously as he looked up at me, his lips slightly parted as he took in my nervous behavior. His fingers stilled on the guitar.

"Sure, what is it?" he asked. His eyebrows knitted together over his green eyes.

"Well, I just had this idea... and you can say no, if you want, so please be honest with me if you don't want to do it because I know it's a lot to ask..." I was rambling, stalling.

"What is, Joey?" he asked patiently. I inhaled deeply before blowing the breath out stiffly through my nose.

"If you don't mind... could you- would you maybe... talk to my dad about... about what's going on with him and my mom?" My lips pulled back in a grimace as I asked, my eyes shifting between his knees and his face, unable to hold his gaze.

"You want me to talk to your dad about him and your mom?" he repeated, his tone even. He didn't shoot it down right away, which gave me hope.

"Yeah, I mean, if you don't mind. I know that's probably a lot for me to ask of you and it's kind of weird but... he doesn't talk to me like he talks to you," I said, sad that it was the truth. My dad spoke with Harry so easily and openly while I had to struggle to get him to reply with more than one word.

"Maybe if you talk to him he'll try harder to not fight with my mom or something? Maybe it would help them?" I continued, fingers tangling together in my lap. I dared a look at Harry's face to discover that he appeared to be deep in thought.

"I could do that," he finally said, his voice deep and cautious.

"Really?" I asked, trying to control the relief in my voice. "You'd do that?"

"For you, yeah," he said, gaze meeting mine. "I don't know what I'll say but I'll try."

"Oh, thank you, Harry, you're the best," I said happily, beyond thrilled he had agreed, and so easily at that. Maybe if Harry talked to him, he would see how important this was to me and would try harder to make things work and stop fighting so much.

"I know," he joked, shrugging his shoulders and grinning at me. I pulled myself up to my hands and knees and crawled across his bed, resting my hands on either side of his hips so my face was even with his.

He continued to grin at me as I leaned over his guitar in his lap to kiss him, pressing my lips firmly to his own. My lips molded against his some more as I reached one of my hands between us to grab his guitar, slide it out of his lap, and set it onto the bed next to us.

His hands came up to cradle my face as his tongue slid slowly across my lower lip, deepening the kiss. Rising out of my position, I pulled myself up so my knees rested on either side of his hips, allowing me to sit on his lap and straddle his waist. My arms wound around his neck, hugging his chest to mine as he tugged softly on my bottom lip.

His lips released mine before connecting to my neck, trailing soft kisses up the skin there. I had just tilted my head to the side to allow him better access when he suddenly vibrated his lips against my throat, blowing a raspberry into my skin and making me instantly squirm away from him. I let out a squeal at the feeling, laughter immediately booming out of my chest as he continued to tickle my neck with his lips.

"Harry!" I squealed, cringing away from him to try and protect myself from his assault. It was hard to catch a full breath between the fits of laughter I was experiencing. Harry had wrapped his arms around my torso, pinning my arms to my sides so I couldn't fight back. Tears of laughter leaked from my eyes as the vibrations, completely with wet, sloppy lips attacked my throat.

"Harry, stop!" I choked out between cackles, struggling to free my arms. I felt him softly bite my neck before pulling his face level with mine. He had a huge grin plastered on his face, and looked extremely pleased with himself. I couldn't help but grin back at him, feeling the weight lifting off my shoulders more and more every second; it had been days since I had laughed so hard.

"How old are you?" I joked, grin growing even more I looked into his green eyes.

"Four and a half, thank you very much," he returned, finally releasing my arms and resting his arms around my waist, linking them behind my back. I roped them back around his neck lazily, still straddling his hips comfortably. I giggled before leaning in to kiss him again, swooping in back and forth to press my lips against his over and over before giving him one last lingering kiss.

"Thank you for doing this, Harry," I said, leaning my forehead against his after disconnecting our lips.

"Sure, love. When would you like me to talk to him?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, maybe? I have to work again so I won't be home."

He nodded. "Okay, that could work. It'll probably be best if you're not around, anyway."

"I thought so, too," I agreed. I didn't want to get in the way of their conversation. My hands came up to tangle in the hair on the back of his head, weaving the soft strands through my fingers. He closed his eyes gently and hummed in appreciation. I leaned forward to press my lips to Harry's jaw, enjoying the feel of his smooth skin on my mouth.

Nudging his jaw with my nose, I tilted his head to the side, allowing me better access to the skin across his neck. I peppered open mouth kisses down his throat, letting my tongue dart out here and there to taste him.

He let out a quiet groan when I reached the base of his neck and bit down softly. I smirked against his skin before running my tongue up the expanse of his neck, reaching his ear and tugging it between my teeth.

His neck was one of my favorite places to kiss him because it was so sensitive. No matter what I did to it, he loved. The control it gave me was empowering, and I couldn't get enough. He let out another soft moan as I ran my tongue along the rim of his ear.

I was about to switch to the other side when his hands unwound from my waist and gripped under my thighs, abruptly flipping me onto my back on his bed. He hovered over me now, resting his hips between my legs.

So much for having the power.

His lips, which were parted slightly, were only inches from mine as he looked down at me, eyes darting back and forth between mine. He looked like he was having an internal debate. I opened my mouth, about to ask what was on his mind, when he leaned down and tucked my lower lip between his, pulling it softly into his mouth.

I had missed his kisses; it had been days since we had really, thoroughly, deeply kissed like we were now. It was how Harry always kissed me, and as always, I could feel it down to my bones. He invaded my senses; all I could feel, see, smell, taste, everything, was Harry.

His hand, which was resting on my hip, tightened it's grip, pulling me into him as he exhaled against my mouth, continuing to kiss me. I could feel my body getting worked up as my hands roamed between his hair, his neck, his back, and his hips, pulling on everything I managed to touch. He disconnected his lips from mine and brought them to my neck, his shoulder muscles flexing beneath my hands as he dipped his head.

"Joey?" he breathed into my skin before pressing his lips against it.

"Hmm?" My eyes closed at the combination of his lips on my neck and the vibration caused by his voice.

His lips pressed against my skin again. "Can I... um..." I felt him pause, mouth stilling against my skin. My heart pounded at his words even though I had no idea what he was going to ask. "I want to try something," he revised. He kissed my neck one last time before raising his head to look me in the eye. At this point, my heart was beating so hard I was certain he'd be able to feel it against his own chest.

I didn't even know exactly what he meant but I knew I was more than okay with whatever it was. He bit his lip as he looked at me, waiting for me to respond.

"You can try anything you want, Harry," I told him, my voice nearly a whisper. The corner of his mouth hitched up in a smile before he leaned back down to reconnect our mouths. His tongue slid into mine smoothly before trailing his lips across my cheek to nibble on my ear. My fingers tangled in his hair as he trailed more kisses down my neck, hands gripping tightly to my hips as he slowly moved his body down mine.

Kisses were pressed down my neck, my collarbone, and over my heart where my shirt cut down. I felt his hands release my hips and grip the hem of my shirt, sliding it up over the skin on my stomach until it gathered around beneath my bra. Once he had my stomach exposed, his lips connected once more with my skin. I suppressed a giggle at the feathery light feeling, loving the feel of his lips against me.

He continued to trail his mouth lower and lower down my stomach. I quickly lost the urge to laugh and found myself squirming beneath him, his light kisses driving me insane. When he reached the band of my leggings, he paused, separating his lips from my skin.

His palms ran across the expanse of my hips before gently digging his fingers beneath the fabric, pulling them down slowly. Every inch of skin that was revealed was rewarded with a press of his lips, lower and lower until he had them pulled past my center.

My breath hitched as he pulled them off my legs, taking my underwear with them, completely exposing me to him. His hands ran up the sides of my legs as he pressed a kiss to my hipbone. When he pulled back I could feel his uneven breath panting out across my skin; it was clear he was nervous, but this had been his idea, which both shocked and thrilled me.

His lips dragged lower and lower when the wide expanse of his hands finally came to rest on my hips, gripping me tightly. He paused for the briefest of seconds before finally reaching my center and running his tongue up me. I sucked in a breath immediately, immensely enjoying the relief after he had built up to it so much.

His tongue enveloped me again, running up the length of my opening before his lips closed around my clit. My mouth fell open as his tongue flicked against it between his lips and his hands squeezed my hips. Already I had to fight my hips from jumping up against his touch; I almost lost control, though, when he sucked lightly on my clit, making the sensitive nerves positively start on fire.

I could vaguely feel one of his hands release my hips, but it wasn't really brought to my attention until I felt him tentatively slide a finger into me. I gasped, and I swear he smirked as his tongue continued to assault my clit. He released it a few seconds later and ran his tongue back up my slit while slowly pushing his finger in and out.

For what seemed like the thousandth time, I found it hard to believe that he had absolutely no experience besides what we had experienced together. The pressure was quickly starting to build in the pit of my stomach as his lips closed around my clit again.

He pressed the flat of his tongue against it, building the pressure before relenting and flicking his tongue across it. I exhaled sharply and almost clamped his head between my legs, unable to control myself. His free arm slung itself across my hips, attempting to hold me still.

He curled his finger up inside me, pressing firmly against the spot that made me squirm every time. With the combination of his lips, tongue, and fingers, I knew I was nearly done for. My fingers fisted tightly in his hair as his mouth continued to work me into a frenzy.

A second finger worked its way into my opening, making me arch my back against the bed as his tongue swirled around my clit. I felt like my entire body was going to explode with the insane pressure building up. When he curled both his fingers and sucked my clit into his mouth at the same time, I was done.

The wall crashed down as pleasure flushed through my body. My eyes squeezed shut as I tried not to pull his hair out or slam his head between my legs. Breathing heavily, I reveled in the sensation flowing through my body, slowly coming down from my high. With a final light kiss to my hip, Harry drug his body back up mine, bringing his face level with me.

Immediately I grabbed his face, pulling his lips to mine, kissing him deeply. As his tongue pushed into my mouth, I could taste myself there, but it didn't bother me. Nothing about kissing Harry ever bothered me, especially not when I was feeling as amazing as he had just made me feel.

He rested his weight on his elbows on either side of my head as he kissed me while my hands clung to his hips beneath his shirt. After a minute or so of kissing he pulled back to examine my face.

"You officially have permission to 'try' that again whenever you like," I told him, giggling softly. He chuckled.

"Oh, really?"

I nodded, grinning at him. "Yes, really. A thousand times yes," I laughed.

"Okay, love," he said, kissing me gently one last time before pulling himself off me, retrieving my pants from the floor and tossing them to me while grinning sheepishly. I pulled them on and sat up on his bed, crossing my legs beneath me as he sat back down next to me.

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing the inside of my wrist.

"So, tomorrow, yeah?" he asked, referring to our plan for him to talk to my dad.

"Yes, tomorrow," I confirmed, nodding at him, smiling. "It means a lot to me that you're doing this, Harry."

"I know," he said, still holding my hand in both of his, in his lap now. He ran his thumb across my palm.

"I love you," I told him softly. His eyes moved up from where they were examining our hands to connect with mine, giving me a gentle smile.

"I love you, too, Joey."

Thanks everyone for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.1K 30
❝ What if we could just be together, but keep it between us? ❞ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨🌞୧⋆ ˚。⋆ Morgan Irvine and Hailey Graham are best friends. Ever since second gra...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
107K 3.5K 35
She said we don't have to kiss or something like that but, She takes a step towards me and closes the gap between us. !!S2 IS HERE!! ...