Is He Worth it?(Justin Bieber...

By imhappyheshappy

A Stoy About young Love. Strarring: Crystal Lynn Bruce. Justin Drew Bieber, Charles Graver Somers(CHAZILLA). ... More

Is He Worth it?(Justin Bieber Love Story)
Chapter 2:
Lovestruck.
i love you.
Embrassing Mom's.
we have something to say.

Let's Make It A Night To Remeber.

114 0 0
By imhappyheshappy

''Justin Drew Bieber!!! hands off my baby!'' I Screamed.

''CRYSTAL! why don't you stop me;)'' he winked at me, i giggled. I put my hands down his boxers' & took his hands of his toushie, i rubbed it a little, then stopped. '''Aaaah, mannnn.'' Is What Justn Said, Kinky Tiger.

''Why Don't We Make This Night A Night To Remeber?'' he asked, lust filled his eyes.

''Justin, Okay. Sure. Doing What?'' i asked, innocently.

'''By doing.......you know........Yeah..........what married couples do, babe? you knoww.....'it.''

''It?, oh you mean sex.''

He Winked & Rubbed My Thigh, i got a littlle horny as he got higer, he Started To Un-Button His Pant's, Then I seen his bulge through his boxer's, he was huge, he really was, i took off my shirt, Hi got hi hand & rubbed my boob. i moaned.

~~~ Skipping R-Rated Part's, your pervs;)~~~

'''Wow.'' Justin Said.

''uhhh....yeah, you was good.'' We Both Laid There Naked, Staring At Each Other. I Threw His Boxers At Him, Then I Got Some Shorts On & A Tank Top, To Look Like We Were In Our Pyjama's.

~~ JUSTIN'S    P O I N T    OF   V I E W~~

She was good, trust me, she was. She Was My First Time, im glad i choosed her, she was tight, so i guess her first time too? we kissed a LOT. I think, i love her. You Know? LIKE I WANT HER, but Drew Told Me That, She's Never Had Sex Or Even Had A Boyfreind That's Lasted, Because They Cheat On Her, This TIme,

I JUSTIN DREW BIEBER, WILL NEVER CHEAT ON CRYSTAL, BECAUSE I LOVE HER.

~Normal~

-The Next Day-

(Crystal)

I Woke Up To Find Justin Awake, His Hair Laying On My Cheast, Listening To My heartbeat, i liked it, his finger's were interlocked with mine.

''My heartbeat's for you.'' I Said, justin shot up & kissed me.

''awww,  i love you!'' Justin Shouted Then Kissed Me, he made it passionate & soft, His lips Definatly Was MY Biggest Weakness. I Pulled Away From The Kiss.

'' You Love Me? Well you know me? i love you too.'' love shot into his caramel eyes.

''Crystal, have you seen justin? i wanna get to know my future Brother-In-Law, you know;)''Drew Called Outside From My Bedroom.

''yeah, he's in here, give him a sec.'' Justin Smiled then got dressed, in Black Skinny Jeans, A Stripy Top & White Socks, I Got Dressed Into Purple Skinny Jeans & A Spagetti Black Top With Purple Stripy Socks, Justin Grabbed My Hand Then We Walked Out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Do You Think Of This Chapter? COMMENTS:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
23K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
322K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
261K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️