Bedroom Window View...

By mica_blue

Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell i... More

Bedroom Window View...
Talk about embarrassing...
He KNEW!!!!!
My cat's second home
Planned...
What the twins know
Scarlet Anderson
I guess Scarlet's my new Friend
Hide and Seek?
I'm 'it'...
My First Kiss
Am I pretty?
Flirting
West Gray
A Surprising Start of the Day
Evil Marshmallows
Sky Pays a Friendly Visit
Busted!
Extra Chapter: "What's your name?"
A Jealous Boy is a Difficult Person to Talk to
Phone Call
My New Name
I'm A Good Liar
What Stunned the Audience...
West's Friends
She Found a New Target
Awkward in the Closet
A Strange Turn of Events
A Great Night
Stupid Assumptions
Tyler's...What?
Perfect Help
Before Departure
Operation: Look Seductive
Something About West Gray
Complications
Enjoying the Circumstances
Just Be Yourself
Why She Dropped By
A Strange Dream... Or Not
Oh...You're Back
Worries
The Bomb
The Failed Attack
How Can You Smile Like That?
Is This Goodbye?
West, Approved By All
The Last Line
From Someone Else's Point of View
Extra Chapter: One Broken Heart Can Lead to New Love
Extra Chapter: Why She Fell in Love with Him

Naomi has...Friends?

78K 1.9K 275
By mica_blue

West Gray

You know those romantic scenes in the movies where the guy wakes up with the girl was in his arms? Then he realizes that she's also hugging him back and he couldn't help but gaze into the sleeping angel's face... It’s supposed to be that way, you know? But it turned out quite differently.

My sleep was disturbed when I was suddenly having a hard time breathing. Something was placed on my throat, causing me to cough myself awake. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times as my vision adjusted from the streaks of morning light passing through the window.

I lifted my hand and grabbed whatever it was that disturbed my sleep. To my surprise... it was a foot. Naomi's foot.

I removed her foot and leaned on my elbows. I stared at my girlfriend.

She was in the most ridiculous position. Her head was hanging at the side of the bed, lips slightly parted but she made no sound as she continued her peaceful sleep. Her other leg was resting on top of my stomach. Her arms were thrown back making her look all the more silly. I muffled a laugh as I continued to stare. She looked so hilarious.

But then I noticed that the last two buttons of her shirt was open, revealing her flat stomach.

I sighed. I better button that up.

I sat up and realized my mistake. Naomi started sliding off. I quickly grabbed her before she hit her pretty little head on the floor.

I pulled her up and held her by the shoulders. "Naomi, hey, wake up," I said as I shook her gently.

I looked around and stared at the doorknob wondering if it was still locked.

"Naomi, wake up. I don't know what time it is and I think I really need to ---"

Her head lolled back as she continued to sleep.

I shook her harder. "Hey wake up!"

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me through hazy eyes. Dammit, she's still not awake. I've had experience with waking this girl up and I now know the difference when she's truly awake or when she's still half asleep.

She frowned and started closing her eyes again. "Five more minutes Stevie..." she murmured softly.

I shook her again, "Don't, you idiot! Wake up!"

Who's Stevie!?

Before I could ponder around that question, she once again opened her eyes. But still she was half asleep. “Fine fine… I’ll go take a stupid bath…” she mumbled in her dream state.

"Naomi?" I said.

She looked down and slowly reached for the first button of her shirt....

Oh no... "Naomi what are you..."

She started unbuttoning her shirt.

Shit.

I was frozen in place and by the time I got a hold of myself, all her buttons were already undone. I could see her restricted golden goods.

"Wha---" She cut me off by falling asleep again and slumping against my chest. My heart went mad. In a few seconds my stupid guy instincts kicked in, my brain already formulated multiple choices on what to do. All of them involved touching her. Kissing her…

Get a grip West, I told myself. I placed both hands on her shoulders once again. I held her back at arm's length and then decided to button up her shirt before she breaks my control and also to prevent further temptation. But the problem was that when I tried to button her up, she swayed and fell back against me. I quickly pulled her back again and started thinking of how to fix this. I had my eyes closed the whole time.

In the end, I decided to lay her down. That way, she won’t slump against me and I can fix her shirt. I leaned on top of her and started buttoning her up, sighing out loud. I can’t believe I already faced such problems so early in the morning. I mean, there’s already Tyler to begin with, but now I also have Naomi to worry about.

Just as I was at the fourth to the top button, the door swung open. Something flashed. When my eyes adjusted, I saw Natt and Nick standing in the doorway, holding a camera and grinning wickedly.

“Looks like we’ve got a good shot bro,” said Natt as he examined the photo he took.

“Good,” said Nick.

“What the hell are you two –“ And then I realized what our situation looked like. I was leaning on top of a sleeping unguarded girl, with her shirt half open… Ah shit. In short, I looked like some pervert undressing a defenseless girl.

I started getting up, blood boiling in rage as I stared menacingly at the two dorks.

Nick saw this and snatched the camera from his brother. He took a photo of me, the flash blinding me momentarily and then they bolted, running for their lives. I clenched my teeth and swore to get revenge and delete the photos. But before I could run after the damn fools, I heard Naomi murmur behind me. I glanced back, trying to calm myself down. I saw the state of her shirt and decided to button her up. It just wasn’t right if I left her like that. And as I was at the last button, she said (with a f*cking happy smile) “Stevie… I miss you…”

Stevie… Who the f*ck is Stevie, Naomi?

Naomi Carter

 I had the most funny dream. I saw Stevie there taking my hand as he smiled warmly at me and asked me about my day. I told him everything.

I opened my eyes when I heard someone screaming.

“NO!!! I PROMISE I WON’T DO IT AGAIN!!! JUST GIVE IT BACK!!!” a child cried. Tyler?

“BUT, THE TWINS TOLD ME IT WAS THE BEST PUNISHMENT!!!” he yelled.

Huh?

I lazily got out of bed and went out of my room. I found Tyler jumping, trying to reach for something. West was standing right in front of him, holding a large panda stuffed toy. I approached them and was surprised to see Ty actually had tears in his eyes. I frowned. “West, give him back the panda.”

West looked at me and childishly stuck his tongue at me. He lowered the panda and Tyler seized the opportunity, not knowing he was being tricked and as he jumped for it, his big brother raised it higher. His tiny hand grabbed at the air uselessly.

Tyler’s lips trembled and he sniffed. I ran to him and looked at West. He sighed and shook his head. “Why are you being so mean?” I asked as I hugged his crying little brother.

He frowned, “He’s not actually crying dummy.”

Tyler stiffened in my arms. “Yes I am!” he said angrily.

“No,” said West, “you’re not.”

Tyler pouted and stared at the ground.

“What’s this about anyway?” I asked as I hugged Ty. He hugged me back. Aww.

“He dumped my phone in the toilet right after he locked us up.” West jabbed his finger against Tyler’s forehead.

“It’s your fault for not taking me to the party! You even took Naomi! She’s a girl! And I’m your bwother!” he said accusingly.

“Stop being such a baby,” West said rolling his eyes. “Just apologize or it’s bye-bye to your panda.” To make it more effective, he held a pencil threateningly over the panda’s throat.

Tyler paled. “OKAY! I’m sorry!”

West smiled triumphantly. “If you ever do that, I’ll get Mr. Piggy next.”

Tyler nodded in defeat.

West handed him the panda and he scurried off into his room. I looked at West, “I didn’t know he likes pandas and pigs.”

West made a face, “He doesn’t. They’re just where he stashes his chocolates.”

I blinked. “Oh.” I stared at West, remembering yesterday’s confession, and last night’s kiss. Then I remembered the hickey. I self-consciously reached up to my neck, running my finger tips against the spot where the hickey was. I looked back at West taking in how devastatingly hot and handsome he was. And also trying to convince me that yesterday was real, and that he was now mine.

I smiled. He glanced at me and I quickly wiped it off. His mesmerizing emerald green eyes were casting a spell on me. A slow lazy smile spread over his lips and his eyes twinkled. “Why are you staring at me like that?”

I blushed, “Nothing.”

He shrugged and said, “You haven’t eaten yet, right? C’mon.” He ushered me to the dining room and we sat and ate a delightful breakfast. But somehow, I felt as though West was acting a little different, like something was bothering him. Twice I caught him staring at me very intently. And twice as well, I saw him giving murderous glares at the door. Who was he expecting? The twins? Maybe I’m over thinking things.

 Oh yeah, I forgot to thank the twins for helping me get together with West.

After eating breakfast, I went to my room and changed into a cute blue dress and some flats. I tied my hair with a blue ribbon and when I was finally pleased with my appearance, I went out, took my phone and was going to tell West I was heading for the Hills house when my phone suddenly rang.

I was about to answer it but I saw West pass in front of me. He stopped and looked at me. Then he smiled and approached me. My heart went wild. He stopped when the phone rang again. I smiled apologetically and answered it. West nodded and started to turn and head back.

“Naomi!” the familiar loving voice exclaimed in delight. I found myself grinning. “Stevie!!!”

I think I saw West stop, but I was too preoccupied to pay attention. Stevie called!!!

“How are you!?” he asked cheerfully.

“I’m good, and you?”

“Fine,” he said.

“So, what’s up?” I asked.

“I just wanted to call and tell you that –Hey! No Don’t –“ there was some loud noise in the background and I waited for his voice to return. “Hey Naomi,” I heard my best friend’s voice greet happily from the other line.

“Raysa!” I squealed in delight.

“I just wanted to tell you that we’re –“

“Butt off!” Stevie said. He must’ve snatched the phone back. “Hey, sorry about that, anyway guess what!”

“What?”

“We’re coming to visit!” he announced.

“No way!” I said jumping up and down. “You’re coming!?”

“Yup, oh and Raysa and the others are tagging along too. I told her that you didn’t need anyone else but me, yet she still won’t listen.”

I laughed, “I’m glad she’s coming.”

“Good cause I can’t get rid of her.” There was a pause and some arguing in the background. “Anyway, expect us to be there at around one, okay?”

“Got it,” I said happily.

“Alright, bye Naomi, love you,” he said smugly as if he had won an argument against Raysa.

I giggled, “Love you too, bye.”

I grinned as I ended the call. Stevie was coming. And Raysa and the others! This is so awesome!!! I should tell West!

I looked up and saw that West was gone. Huh? Did he leave?

I went to the kitchen ad only found Ana. I asked her where West was.

She smiled, “Oh, he must be pickin’ on his little brother. He always does that when he’s in a bad mood. And his face was dark and irritated when he came in here asking for Tyler.”

I thanked her and headed up the stairs. Why would West be in a bad mood? He was smiling warmly at me just a minute ago. I wondered about this until I reached his room. It was empty. With a gulp, I decided to check the death trap. I heard voices and slowly opened the door, careful, expecting Tyler’s toys to be in the way. But to my surprise, all the toys were gone. Well, not exactly gone, they were all shoved against the walls, creating a big clean circle. “Wow…” I breathed.

In the circle stood West holding the panda again, with Tyler jumping for it again.

“Give it!” Ty demanded. “I already apologized earlier ‘member?!” he growled.

“I know,” West said lifelessly, “but I’m not asking you to apologize.” He raised the panda higher, “C’mon bro jump, save your chocolate,” he said in a monotone.

“F*ck!” the child said surprising me and making West only sigh. “I told you that that word is prohibited,” he said.

Tyler stomped his foot and glared up at his brother, “F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! F*CK!!!”

“Now you’ve done it,” West said. “And you don’t even know what it means,” he muttered under his breath as he dropped the panda and grabbed Ty’s ankles, scooping him up and hanging him in the air upside down.

“Put me down!” the little boy yelled.

“Don’t ever say the F word again,” said West.

“Fu –“

West smiled scarily and shook his little brother.

“Stop it!” the little boy shouted.

West spun him around.

“Fine I won’t!” he said.

West smiled genuinely then stopped. He made fart noises with his mouth against Ty’s stomach, making the little boy laugh. West put him down and handed him the panda. He sat down on the floor, watching as Ty took the panda and opened it. He stared at his big brother who sighed and looked down at the floor, deep in thought. Tyler cocked his head cutely before reaching into the panda and taking out two chocolate bars. He held one in front of West. “Here,” he said a little grumpily, it isn’t easy for him to show affection, is it?

West gave a tiny smile and ruffled Ty’s hair. “Thanks man,” he said, taking the generously offered chocolate from his brother who beamed with pleasure when West referred to him as ‘man’.

They ate in silence.

I think I can go in now.

West’s eyes darted in my direction the moment I stepped in. His expression was unnatural, almost forced. I remembered something Nick told me about West, “He’s not very good at hiding his emotions, you know… So you shouldn’t have trouble figuring him out once you get the hang of determining his emotions through behavior and facial expressions.”

He was right. He’s not very good at hiding emotions. But Nick also warned me that he was a very good liar, especially when he has his emotions in check.

So what was it that he was feeling right now? His face told me that something was bothering him, but what? I seriously have no idea. Breakfast this morning seemed normal. I don’t think I did something to upset him. Right?

“It’s nothing Naomi,” he said. Wait, did he just…

“Read your thoughts? No, I read your face,” he said.

“B-but –“ I stammered.

“I’m not giving you any chocolate,” Tyler informed me. West nodded to Ty and bit his piece of chocolate.

“Such a shame,” I said absently, mind too busy pondering over how he was able to read my –

“I told you I didn’t read your mind. Your thoughts are already too visible in your face,” said West as he chewed.

I frowned. “How can I hide my thoughts then?”

He shook his head, “Don’t. I like you just the way you are. It’s cute.”

The compliment made my face heat up.

Before I lost myself in Naomiland, I mentally slapped both my cheeks and announced my good news. “West, my friends are coming over! Is it okay if they come here?” I asked. Since it wasn’t my house, I definitely needed permission first before I took in some noisy folks.

“Sure, why not. I know mom won’t mind. Dad would, but he’s not exactly here so it’s all good,” he shrugged nonchalantly. “So, who’s coming?”

I thought about it. How many were coming here again? There’s Stevie, Raysa… wait, I forgot to ask.

“I’m not sure about the others but Stevie’s definitely coming. Raysa too, unless Stevie finds a way to shake her off.”

“Who’s Stevie?” he asked casually, his amazing eyes casting its spell again.

“He’s my best friend,” I said automatically.

Something crossed his handsome face. But it was gone as fast as it appeared. “Oh, I’d be happy to meet him.”

“That’s great!” I said clapping my hands in delight. “You two will get along perfectly. He’s got reddish brown hair and amber eyes! He’s quite charming too, which is a fact that he likes to shove in my face whenever he hangs out with me. He’s very nice.”

West took a large scary bite of his chocolate bar, chewing it murdderously. “I’m sure we’ll get along just fine.” He crumpled the wrapper in his hand and threw it at the trash can. It went in perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
422 58 28
*Updates every Sunday* Draco Malfoy x Female OC 1988-1998 "Margaret Ravens was always told she was special. Her mother said she was a blessing. Her f...
11.6M 446K 55
Whoever wished they could live the life of royalty deserved a punch in the face. Meet Park Sparrow, a feisty, sarcastic, and reckless outcast who'...
10.2K 285 15
(Sequel of the Little Dinosaur Girl II) Jurassic World Kids went off to another dimension to explore on a planet called Pandora. However, they discov...