The Blood Of Olympus **DISCON...

By Infinite_Warrior

{Discontinued} Maybe fourteen days was too little to defeat Mother Earth herself, but it's all Percy, Annabet... More

Chapter Two- Percy
Chapter Three- Annabeth
Chapter Four- Hazel
Chapter Five- Jason
Chapter Six- Piper
Chapter Seven- Frank
Chapter Eight- Leo
Chapter Nine- Percy
Chapter Ten- Annabeth
Chapter Eleven- Hazel
Chapter Twelve- Jason
Chapter Thirteen- Piper
Chapter Fourteen- Frank
Chapter Fifteen- Leo
Chapter Sixteen- Percy
AUTHOR'S NOTE >> Please Read

Chapter One- Leo

5.5K 30 17
By Infinite_Warrior

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKK! Hey, I'm back and writing Bloods of Olympus! It's gonna be action packed, with suspense and drama, don't you worry!

So, first of all, I LOVED House of Hades. I was totally hooked, like you couldn't drag me away from it, even if you payed me. It was amazing.

So, second of all, I'm only doing one disclaimer, and it's here, in the first chapter.

Disclaimer: RICK RIORDAN OWNS THESE AMAZING CHARACTERS, NOT ME. THOUGH I WISH I DID, I DON'T. IT'S SAD, REALLY.

Not much to say, but, I miss PERCY! [Btw, NicoxPercy.......it's just awkward. I have no idea what Rick was thinking, but I ain't having any NicoxPercy moments. Okay, maybe a few, but not in THAT way. Sorry!]

Caterpillars!

Leo Valdez I

It had been three hours since Nico, Reyna and Coach left, and they had been sailing smoothly in the air. The closer they got to Athens, the more on edge everyone got.

Annabeth and Percy were dead asleep, and no one could blame them. Jason 

Leo had so many things to think about. How they had to defeat Gaea in less then fourteen days, how Leo had to make some cool new weapons to kick some giant booty, but only one thing was on Leo's mind.

Calypso.

It was hard not to think about her, and only in battle had he gotten himself distracted from her. Leo wanted to rescue her, to save her from her curse.

But Ogygia was nowhere on the map, just like Calypso said. Festus gave Leo a massive headache, trying ot figure out where Ogygia is. There was some serious magic on it, if even Festus couldn't find it.

But that didn't mean Leo was going to give up. He had sworn he would get her back, and he would definitely do so. 

Leo had learned, the hard way, that instead of groaning and being depressed, he could use Calypso as an incentive to work harder.

So, for the fourteenth time, Leo rolled out the map on the floor and studied it. He had inputted so many different maps into Festus that even the bronze dragon seemed confused. 

A shriek interrupted Leo's daydreaming about Calypso. Leo jumped up, as four half-horse and half-chicken creatures landed on deck. Piper and Leo were supposed to be guarding, but Leo had gotten....distracted.

Leo and Piper stood back to back, Piper with her dagger out, and Leo with flames igniting his hands. The monsters created a circle around the two demigods, but Leo didn't feel scared, as he would have a few days ago.

"Hippalectryon, half-horse, half-rooster. They don't appear much in Greek mythology, but their supposed to be earlier versions of Pegasus." Piper whisper

The monsters charged, but Leo shot fire at them, disintegrating one. The other three kept advancing, slowly, but that made it even creepier.

Piper charged, showing off the training she had been doing with Hazel. She spun around, slicing the head off one Hippalectryon and jabbing the other Hippalectryon in the stomach. The last one snuck up on her, and Leo had the urge to help, but Piper was alright.

She ducked, cleanly cutting the front legs off of the last monster and smacking it with the butt of her dagger, sending it flying into the mast of the ship, where it exploded into golden dust.

Leo took a step back. Piper clearly could be scary when she wanted to, and it was obvious that the training paid off.

"Oh man, Piper, you scared me for a second." Leo whistled.

"Shut up, Repair Boy." Piper muttered, but she looked proud.

"I'm starting to fear you, you got some skills." Another voice announced, and Leo turned to see Percy, casually sitting on a chair.

"Did you see all of that?" Piper asked, getting her water bottle from where she had dropped it.

"Well, your scream is pretty loud." Percy chuckled, not exactly answering her question.

There was a peaceful silence for a while, as the sun rose, creating a warm and soft glow. The water was peaceful, as the reflection of the morning sun glowed on it. Leo turned to look at his friends.

Piper was wearing her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and jeans, her choppy hair still in a messy ponytail. Her dagger hung by her side, as she leaned over the rail, looking at the land below. Her eyes seemed distant, like she was sad or disappointed about something. Her cornucopia was strapped to her shoulder, but she hadn't used it in a while.

Percy had definitely gotten scarier, a deathly aura around him from his time in Tartarus. His sword, Riptide, was probably in his pocket. He wore a simple orange t-shirt and jeans, his hands folded as he gazed at the horizon. His dark hair was messy and his green eyes still showing how tired he was despite his nap. He was much thinner and cuts and bruises covered his bodies, but other then that, he looked pretty much okay. But Leo knew that Percy had to be tired of this quest, just like he was, just like everyone was.

They were tired. Couldn't they get some rest? 

"I'm off to bed." Leo announced, yawning. He turned and headed for his cabin, immediately collapsing when he reached his room.

And of course, there were the dreams.

"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. The end is near." Gaea's taunting voice rung in the air.

"I've heard that before." Leo said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, have you?" Gaea asked, but it wasn't really a question.

The blackness turned into a battlefield, demigods against monsters, thousands and thousands of monsters. He saw all of his friends getting killed before his eyes, and he was frozen, unable to help.

A random monster suddenly took interest in him, and inches before his death, Leo awoke.

"LEO!" Hazel yelled.

Leo bolted up, sweaty and hot. "W-what?"

"You were literally screaming. What's wrong?" Hazel asked, frowning slightly at his messy room.

"Dream." Leo breathed. "I-I'll be okay."

Hazel nodded, and left, leaving Leo alone. Leo sighed and took a shower, changing back into his regular clothes, the ones Calypso gave him.

He headed to the dining hall, where everyone was having lunch. Leo grabbed some food and wolfed it down, being extremely hungry.

Suddenly, Festus began creaking and whirring his gears like crazy, making Leo rush over there. 

"What's wrong?" Jason asked, his voice tense. The ship began to fall out of the sky, quite suddenly and unexpectedly. It was at such a speed, that it still fell, but when it landed, it would not completely destroy the ship.

"Leo!" Hazel cried sharply, her face green. She looked uneasy as she hurried to the side of the deck, and threw up over the railing.

Leo tried to stop the fall, but nothing seemed to work. 

"What's going on?" Percy asked, staring over the railing as he watched the ground come closer and closer.

"I don't know!" Leo replied, getting irritated. Festus was mumbling the most random things about mice and cheese, definitely not helping. 

Annabeth rushed over, trying to help Leo the best she could, but upon pressing a button, the ship began falling faster.

"Prepare for impact!" Leo yelled, jamming the Landing Gear open as they hit the ground.

The ship didn't get completely destroyed, but the Landing Gear was broken and Leo's room and part of Jason's room also got pretty banged up.

"Who did this?" Frank asked, glaring at the ground as if someone would come up.

"Thank you for joining me, demigods." A voice rang out, sending chills down Leo's spine.

CLIFFY YES I LOVE THEM.

I mean, I love when I do cliffies but I hate when other people do them. ^-^

So, don't forget to vote, comment, add my story to your reading list/library, and follow!

~Infinite_Warrior

Continue Reading