Skinny Love → Sebastian Stan

By primuskat

❝I will never forget the way you made me feel like I was everything, and I will never forget the way you made... More

synopsis
prologue
instagram
groupchat
texts
texts
instagram
groupchat
article
groupchat
instagram
texts
instagram
screening
instagram
twitter
instagram
groupchat
texts
instagram
feelings
instagram
happy
texts
texts
instagram
instagram
groupchat
instagram
caught
hurt
article
texts
instagram
groupchat
article
texts
instagram
texts
instagram
snapchat
texts
instagram
texts
instagram
instagram
twitter
instagram
interview
instagram
groupchat
texts
article
groupchat
instagram
twitter
instagram
instagram
instagram
instagram
groupchat
instagram
texts
instagram
instagram
instagram
groupchat
texts
instagram
instagram
friends
instagram
groupchat
instagram
texts
don't go
twitter
tears
texts
texts
instagram
family discussion
instagram
texts
instagram
texts
together
groupchat
texts
instagram
snapchat
instagram
snapchat
twitter
snapchat
instagram
favor
texts
instagram
groupchat
twitter
instagram
groupchat
instagram
groupchat
instagram
texts
instagram
groupchat
names
snapchat
texts
texts
instagram
snapchat
instagram
instagram
twitter
texts
instagram
texts
instagram
article
groupchat
worry
texts
texts
without you
article
instagram
twitter
you
twitter
twitter
reminisce
twitter
instagram
fans
instagram
instagram
instagram
i love you
character q&a
character answers

whole

52.5K 1.6K 2.1K
By primuskat

"SO, SEBASTIAN," JAMES started. "You're from Romania, aren't you?"

Sebastian nodded, locking his fingers together in his lap. "I am, yes."

"You must be fluent in the language then, yes?"

Sebastian nodded yet again.

"I've read that speaking to women in a language that isn't their own is a bit more meaningful and romantic, despite the fact they have no damn clue what you're saying; women are quite weird," James chuckled softly. "So, Sebastian, you were speaking earlier about apologizing to Reyna—how would one apologize to Reyna in Romanian?"

Sebastian let out a sigh and looked passed Anthony to meet Reyna's eyes. She was hesitant to make eye contact with him at first, but she couldn't resist his beautiful blue eyes no matter how hard she tried to. They drew her in, just as every single aspect of him did. That's what made things so much harder for her.

"Îmi pare foarte rău, Reyna. Sper că într-o zi vei fi în stare să mă ierte (I'm so sorry, Reyna. I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me)," Sebastian said to her, the expression on her face indicating that she knew exactly what he had said.

Reyna swallowed the lump in her throat and looked down at her hands again. "Si eu sper la fel (I hope so, too)."

"What the shit," Anthony exclaimed, surprised that Reyna had responded, let alone in Romanian.

"Wow!" James laughed. "This is the greatest show I've ever done here in Los Angeles."

"When the hell. . ." Anthony trailed off, unsure of how to word his question.

Reyna looked up at Anthony. "We grew up together, remember? When you spend so long with someone, a part of them becomes a part of you."

A ghost of a smile appeared on Sebastian's face at the sound of her words, though he couldn't help but feel a bit nostalgic as he thought back on his time with Reyna—the time he had so selfishly threw away for the sake of a relationship he could only regret being in. The thought of it made him sick to his stomach, and it made him realize just how horribly he needed Reyna back in his life. He was nothing without her. She was his other half, regardless of whether or not they were best friends or lovers. Reyna made him feel whole, and without her he felt empty, which is the way he had been feeling since he had uttered those words to her only weeks ago. He didn't want to feel like that anymore.

"What a way to end the show," James declared happily. "Tune in tomorrow with guests Sharon Stone and Zach Woods!"

James spent about five minutes chatting with Anthony, Sebastian, and Reyna before finally allowing them to head back to their dressing rooms.

Reyna was the first to make her way backstage. She hurried down the hallway to her dressing and ran inside, rushing over to gather her belongings so she and the boys could leave for their hotel. They had decided last minute they were going to spend a few days in Los Angeles just for some time off, despite the fact Reyna had arrived back in the states from her time off over a week ago.

As Reyna pulled her bag onto her shoulder, the door to her dressing room creaked open. She turned around to see Sebastian making his way into the room, and he shut the door behind him before making his way over to the blonde. Reyna took a deep breath and sat her bag back down on the table, taking a few steps back from Sebastian. She hadn't been planning on confronting him any time soon, so him being in her dressing room was a little bit of a surprise.

"Can we talk?" Sebastian asked her with pleading blue eyes. "Please, Rey."

Reyna's jaw clenched, and she looked around the room before finally meeting his gaze. "What's there to talk about, Sebastian?" Her voice cracked as she spoke his name, though it had not been intentional. Now that she was free from the eyes of the audience, she had allowed her emotions regarding what had happened during the interview to make an appearance. Being in front of Sebastian only helped make them worse.

"You and me," Sebastian answered her, placing his hands gently on the sides of her arms.

Reyna let out a sigh and averted her attention to the floor. They were still in James studio, and she would rather they not talk about anything regarding their screwed up relationship while they were. Truth be told, Reyna would rather they not talk about their screwed up relationship at all; she didn't want to be sad, and that was one topic that would make her sad. "There's nothing to talk about."

Reyna made a move to get passed him, but he tightened his grip on her arms and held her steady in front of him. He looked down at her, his blue eyes boring into her green ones—the green ones he had grown to love immensely throughout the past fifteen years he had spent with her. "Don't you dare give me that shit, Reyna Lynn. There's more than enough to talk about, and I'm not leaving here until we do."

"What do you expect me to say to you, Sebastian?" Reyna questioned as she moved away from him to sit down on the couch. "Do you expect me to thank you for publicly taking the responsibility for what you said to me? Do you expect me to forgive you for what you said just because you apologized to me on live television? Because if that's the case, then you're in for a big disappointment. It's not that simple."

"And why isn't it—why can't it be?" Sebastian asked as he sat down beside her.

Reyna sighed and began to play with her hands. "Because it's you, Sebastian. I've spent so many years of my life with you, and those years have proven to be the absolute best; you've been with me through everything, just as I've been with you. You became the most important person in my life aside from my parents; I would've done anything for you, been anything for you. And then you said what you said to me, y'know, about wishing you had never met me, and I felt as if someone had just punched through my chest and ripped out my heart. Had anyone else said that to me I wouldn't have cared, but because it was you, I cared so much more than I should have."

"I never meant what I said, Rey," Sebastian said, his voice wavering slightly as he looked at her.

Reyna finally looked away from her hands and looked up at Sebastian, her eyes glazing over with fresh tears. "You still said it, Sebastian," she replied, her voice slightly strained. "I tried not to let what you said affect me so much, but it was like I had no control over it. It was just so hard to come to terms with the fact that the one person I thought I could always count on to keep me happy had failed me and inflicted so much damage doing so."

Sebastian shook his head and ran a hand over his face. "I am so, so sorry, Reyna. I honestly can't begin to tell you how sorry I actually am. I just need you to know that everything I said was not at all true. You mean more to me than I can even begin to understand; I would never be able to imagine my life without you in it. How could I when you're the one that's made it worth living?"

"You haven't been acting as if that's the truth," Reyna said, a stray tear falling from her eye. Before she even had the chance to wipe it away, Sebastian reached up and placed his hand on the side of her face, using the pad of his thumb to wipe it away.

"Well, it is," Sebastian assured her as he reached his other hand up to place on her other cheek. "It's been the truth since I first saw you that day in the hallway."

"Then why did you say what you said?"

"Because I was afraid, Rey," Sebastian admitted, his hands never leaving her face. "I was so afraid of what I felt for you that I didn't want to feel for you at all, and I thought maybe saying something stupid and staying with Margarita would take away that feeling for me. But I'd rather deal with the horrible fear of what I feel for you than sit in misery because I lost you. I meant it when I said I couldn't be without you, Reyna Foster. These past few weeks have been hell for me; I just need you back."

Reyna sighed. "I don't know, Sebastian. . ."

"Don't do that, please," Sebastian shook his head. "I love you too much to let you go again. Just let me back in—I need you."

Reyna let out a shaky breath at the sound of his words, a new feeling other than sadness entering into her body. She was unable to respond verbally, so she gave a small nod, almost as if she had no control over her actions. She was letting her heart decide this for her, and in doing so it had chosen Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled at the gesture, and without a word he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss that seemed to be fifteen years too late. Their lips molded together perfectly, almost as if they were meant for one another's. It was only the lack of oxygen that forced the two away from each other.

"I love you, Reyna," Sebastian said to her. "Never forget that, okay?"

"I love you, too, Sebastian," she replied with a small smile.

Sebastian simply responded by kissing her on the forehead and pulling her into his arms, feeling whole now that he had his favorite girl back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.4K 123
❝Been pushed to a core, I wish I could walk away.❞ . . .in which she is stuck between her love for him and her pain. [MOSTLY SOCIAL MEDIA] [TOM HOLLA...
1M 31.7K 60
"i love you Sebastian, but i cant tell you who i am." [Social Media] [BOOK ONE OF THREE] Highest Ranking: #652 on 9/6 Text copyright © rebelspies™20...
184K 2.7K 27
A Bucky Barnes and Sebastian Stan fanfiction collection (though most of the stories are centered around Bucky Barnes). Happy reading! 📚📖📚📖📚📖📚 ...