Loving the team captain

By millystar12

The story is about a new girl called Anna she was an exchanged student from Canada that moved to NewYork and... More

Author note
First day of 12th grade
Author note
Shoutout page
Chapter three
Authors note
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Author note
Chapter 6
Sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry for not updating the reson is writen here

Chapter two

73 4 0
By millystar12

I was !n my bed thinking about what happened in school and what the other people are saying about me but the I remembered that I have the that jerk number on my phone. I picked up my phone and went to my contact list and edited his number and I put a picture of a girl I really hated in my old school because she takes every boy I had as a boy friend when we where a junior(7th to 9th grade), but then I remembered that his popular in the school and changed it to a trash can and the name I also changed it to "THE KING OF JERKS"

After I changed his profile on my phone I had a weird feeling in my stomach, first of all I thought that I was sick but later it became worse and I had to go to the hospital. I stood up and changed my clothes but I just remembered that my bus card expired and I have no money to get a new one so I looked On my phone contact and needed someone to take me to the hospital but everyone on my contact list were friends from my old school and I can't call them, I thought of calling my parent but they never have time for me always work or they r traveling to a different country for work. so I looked on my phone again and saw jerk face and had no other other choice than to call him. when I called him he picked up and answered wit a flirting tone saying " hello there who decided to call me this time" and out of no were I replied and said "it me the girl u meet in school" he said wait is it the new girl" I said yes it is the new girl and u don't know my name well thanks you . Fredrick replied saying so what do u want me to do this for u I said ohh I need you to take me to the hospital and sorry for disturbing u this late night but I feel really sick and need someone to take me there, Fredrick said " wait what about your parent, can't they take you" I told him no that I will tell him later it is a long story he was about to ask me another question I said with anger "JUST COME AND PICK ME UP"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 16.1K 17
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
1.5M 132K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
924K 55.1K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...