Chapter two

I was !n my bed thinking about what happened in school and what the other people are saying about me but the I remembered that I have the that jerk number on my phone. I picked up my phone and went to my contact list and edited his number and I put a picture of a girl I really hated in my old school because she takes every boy I had as a boy friend when we where a junior(7th to 9th grade), but then I remembered that his popular in the school and changed it to a trash can and the name I also changed it to "THE KING OF JERKS"

After I changed his profile on my phone I had a weird feeling in my stomach, first of all I thought that I was sick but later it became worse and I had to go to the hospital. I stood up and changed my clothes but I just remembered that my bus card expired and I have no money to get a new one so I looked On my phone contact and needed someone to take me to the hospital but everyone on my contact list were friends from my old school and I can't call them, I thought of calling my parent but they never have time for me always work or they r traveling to a different country for work. so I looked on my phone again and saw jerk face and had no other other choice than to call him. when I called him he picked up and answered wit a flirting tone saying " hello there who decided to call me this time" and out of no were I replied and said "it me the girl u meet in school" he said wait is it the new girl" I said yes it is the new girl and u don't know my name well thanks you . Fredrick replied saying so what do u want me to do this for u I said ohh I need you to take me to the hospital and sorry for disturbing u this late night but I feel really sick and need someone to take me there, Fredrick said " wait what about your parent, can't they take you" I told him no that I will tell him later it is a long story he was about to ask me another question I said with anger "JUST COME AND PICK ME UP"