Chapter 8

Chapter 8

When I entered the class ,Fredrick introduced me to some of his team mate and friends, then I went to sit on a empty chair, I took out my Samsung galaxy note 3 and was chatting with my friends that were online on Facebook, I turned around and went to Fredrick asking him when the lesson will start by the time I stopped talking I saw a old man entering the class room door I quickly ran to my sit and brought out my history text book.

Not to mention I was really really good in studying when I was small because I wanted to be like my patent and work for my own money, so ever since I use to be first in my class's , that is why no one talked to me, when ever I come to school early I just sit down in a chair and use my phone, when people get in a circle I looked at them and felt bad for my self because I was not social at all in my middle school and no one even know that I have so much wealth, they thought i was a poor girl that is trying to get a scholarship because I study so much and never failed a subject. I longed for a friend that will listen to me and like me for me and not how much I am rich.

Well let get back to the point.

When the teacher was teaching I noticed that no one was listening but just fooling around then I turned to Fredrick direction and saw him sleeping, I was so pissed that of all people Fredrick was sleeping I tore out a piece of paper and wrote HEY DUDE WAKE UP OR WHEN WE GET HOME YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!

by the side of the paper I wrote

XOXO LOVE YOU AND DREW A LIPS NEXT TO IT💋💋. I folded it in a ball shape and tossed it to him, Fredrick opened it and read the later a few min passed and he replied saying 'I love you too babe but am not the type that read but the type that memorizes what the teacher says and believe me I never study but I always pass, so believe in me. next to the writing he added a face 😘. Then he threw the paper to me and I read it, when I was about to fold the paper the teacher to my sit area and took the paper out of my hand said " miss Anna what is all this secret note or papers you are sending back and fort" when he said the word "secret note" everyone that was sleeping and not concentrating suddenly woke up and was listing, after a while he said miss Anna and mr Fredrick come to my office after this class. I was so scared and nervous, all of a sudden people were clapping, I started earring people say that 'Wow what a badass first day of school and she get into trouble with the first teacher she had in the class.