Chapter 5

Fredrick carried me to the hospital as quickly as possible when we reached the hospital they took me to the emergence room after they put me their the doctor came out and said "are you this young lady boyfriend or her relative anywhere Fredrick said No I am just a friend , so the doctor said that he must need to talk to a person that is related to her.

Fredrick ran to car and brought my purse out and took my phone he looked at all of my contact to see if my parents number is in it, he saw my dad number and called it, "hello hey your daughter is in the emergency room you need to come really fast" my dad said "sorry who are you and what happened to her" Fredrick explained everything to him and he said "sorry but am not in the country right now, but you can attend to the doctor and tell him him can tell you everything. Fredrick hanged the phone and and told the doctor what I said, so the doctor took Fredrick into his office. (Fredrick talking) so doctor what is wrong with her, will she be Alright, how is her health, the doctor said calm down calm down she will be alright, she just need to do an operation cause she has appendix, young guy consider yourself a lifesaver because you just saved this young lady life. but she need to do the operation as quick as possible.

Fredrick came out of the doctors office and called my dad saying "hey Anna's dad there is something I need to tell you, Anna.....an..Anna needs an operation cause she has appendix" my dad replied him by saying "ever scene she was a child he use to have stomach problem and she use to go to the hospital, sometimes she even misses school for two whole weeks" so can you help me take care of her and I will send 1 million over to her account and you I will also send money to pay for the operation as soon as possible. Fredrick ran to the place they put me and told the doctor to start the surgery. it took them 30 min to finish when they finished the doctor told Fredrick to clam down that the surgery went well but he need to rest a lot because if she works to hard the stitch will open and it will cause her to die so young man take good care of Anna, cause her father trust you so much to do, so don't let him down. Fredrick waited beside me for the whole night ad even slept by the side of my bed. when I woke up I was so surprised to him with me, I looked at his face and went out my head back on the pillow. it was 6:00 in the morning Fredrick stood up and went to look for a paper when he found it he wrote a note saying "hey Anna I will be back so don't worry so much because I will be going to school when I finish school I will come and see you again love Fredrick" I woke up and saw the note beside me I read it and called him. hey Fredrick can you help me tell the school board that I will not be able to attend school for few weeks because of the operation.