How We Met

Od ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 46

6.3K 250 358
Od ForeverEternity1717

(Aphmau)

Garroth has told the public that his marriage with Zoey was arranged, and that he's now in a different relationship with me, on the last interview he did. The public was shocked, happy, and there were some people who were mad.

"Wanna go to a club tonight"

"Since when were you into clubbing?" I laughed at the idea of Garroth in a club and enjoying himself.

"It's not my place, but I'm the designated driver for my friends, and I'd like some company that isn't drunk" he answered. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine, but you are not allowed to let any alcohol on your lips tonight"

"Wouldn't dream of it"

We were currently sitting on my couch, playing Mario kart. As I passed the finis line, my doorbell rang. I got up to see it was Donna, she looked really excited.

I felt bad because it felt like I was neglecting Donna these past few weeks, and she's my best friend.

"Donna!" I greeted, wrapping my arms around her.

"Aph!" She giggled, "I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you!"

"You're neglecting me? Please, I'm neglecting you!"

We laughed and hugged for awhile. Holding onto Donna was like holding onto a piece of me. And I was scared to let her drift away.

"Well thanks for telling me you're dating the Garroh Ro'Meave!" She traded, entering my house. She stopped when she saw him. "He's here!" She mumbled to herself.

Garroth looked up and smiled at Donna, she almost fainted. You'd think she'd be used to him by now, it's not like this is the first time they've met.

"I'm sorry, I got held up in a lot of things. I was living in Falcon Claw for a little while, and then we only just started dating like last week." I explained. Donna nodded in understanding and took my hands into hers. I felt something cold on her finger.

"Well I have some exciting news too!"

I looked down to see her left ring finger, had a beautiful diamond sitting on it!

"You're engaged?!" I yelled. Donna grinned and nodded. "To who?!"

"Logan!"

"That guy from the party?"

"Mmhmm, we were about to...you know...do " it" when I burst into tears. I dunno why, but I guess it was one of those nights where o wasn't happy with how I was living. We had a long talk, started dating and now we're engaged!"

"Oh my Irene! Congratulations!"

"Will you be my maid of honour?"

"Of course!"

We squealed and started talking for a couple of hours.

"Shoot, I gotta go meet Logan and his parents in ten minutes. Seeya!"

We hugged one last time, and she was off. I turned to see Garroth staring at me, an amused smile pulling at his lips.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"I just love seeing you smile" he shrugged. I smirked and walked over to him, sitting next to him.

"You're a moron"

"I know"

Later that night, I wore some black jeans and a loose purple tank top with a black leather coat. Garroth picked me up and I got to sit shot gun.

"I'm sorry I'm dragging you tonight"

"Don't be" I sighed.

Garroths car wasn't big enough for everyone, so the only people in the back were Laurence Dante and Travis. Zenix Katelyn and Nicole were in another vehicle.

We got to the club and we didn't have to wait in a long line. We didn't even have to sit with everyone else, there was a VIP lounge that was like an oversized alcove with a velvet rope stopping people. We all sat on the red couches, and started talking.

"Can I interest any of you in a drink?"

Everyone ordered except Garroth and I. Occasionally, Zenix would let a girl in so they can talk and flirt and bleh.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said, grabbing Katelyn to come with me. I would've brought Nicole, but I wouldn't dream of tearing her away from Dante.

We went into the bathroom, and I peed while Katelyn fixed her make up.

"So, you and Garroth?"

"Um...yeah, we're a thing"

"I'm still mad at him to saying he didn't love you"

"It's fine, we worked everything out"

"Mmhmm"

I finished and washed my hands, looking at my makeup to make sure it was fine.

We walked out and I saw Garroth looking uncomfortable while some hoes tried flirting with him. I let out a low growl, and walked over there.

Seriously there was at least five girls surrounding him.

I tapped the first girl and whispered in her ear.

"There's a blood spot on the back of your skirt"

She looked horrified and ran away. I told some other lies until I go to Garroth's side. I grabbed his chin and made him face me. He looked surprised and happy and relieved to see me. Without warning, I pulled his lips onto mine, he immediately kissed back, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I heard some girls huff, some others wined. But they all backed off.

"You're mine, don't forget that" I reminded as we pulled away.

"Like I'd ever forget" he whispered.

"So, why'd you let those tramps in?"

"I didn't, Zenix and Laurence did. Laurence was trying to make Katelyn jealous, and Zenix is desperate.  Well it backfired when they tried to flirt with me, but I did try to get them away, but I also didn't want to be rude because-"

"Shut up, I don't care. I was kidding" I laughed and started to play with his hair.

"Garroth?" I heard a familiar voice. I stopped and turned to see Azura on the other side of the velvet rope. I balled my fists and clenched my jaw. Before Garroth could tell her to leave, I got up and walked over to her.

"Hi, Assura, remember me?" I patronized, leaning close to her, "well, Garroth's mine now, because you were stupid. Anyways, stay away or I'll personally claw your eyes out"

She opened her mouth to say something, but I held up a finger to stop her.

"Goodbye, Assura"

She huffed and walked away. I sat back next to Garroth, intertwining our fingers.

And then...

He spoke.

"I love you" he chuckled.

A/N So! Another chapter! It's summer so I might have time to write some more! I thought I was gonna have writers block, but I don't! So hooray! I love you all devils. Byeeee.
*unedited

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

149K 3.9K 45
(Y/n) Ro'meave has had an interesting life. She's never met her brothers because one of them died before she was born and the other two went missing...
107K 2.2K 66
Disclaimer:I don't own MCD it belongs to Aphmau Cover is made by me. Ask permission before trying to use the cover. Please don't follow the story pl...
25.7K 607 42
For those who have never watched Minecraft Diaries Season 1, watch it or be confused. After a sleepover with some of her friends, Aphmau has been fee...
22K 324 44
~I made the cover, This story will not be exactly like Minecraft diaries I do not own Minecraft diaries but I own this fanfiction~ All is calm in Phe...