Lily's first year at Hogwarts

By aclbug03

Lily has watched her brothers go off to Hogwarts. Finally it's her turn. Will everything go wrong, or will it... More

The Letter
Diagon alley
9 3/4
The Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Hat
Gryffindor
Scream
Cam
Killing
Gibbons POV
Camera
Cress
Camera and Cress
Franklin
Questions
We Escape Death
Not alone
Pranked
Mortem
Imposter
Authors Note
Lost
Found
It all ends
New story

Breakup

21 1 0
By aclbug03

It was Rose Weasley.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked. Then she spots me and Scorpius. Scorpius quickly moved his hand away. "How did you get in?" Roxanne asked? "It was unlocked." She says. "Charm must have warn off." Roxanne walks over to the door.

"Scorpius? What's going on over here?" Rose asked. "Nothing Rose. I promise. I was just trying to help Lily." Rose looked very disappointed. Then I saw the fire in her eyes. She slapped Scorpius so hard he started bleeding. "I'm sorry. But I can't trust you. It's over." She storms out the door. When she opens it someone was standing in the doorway.

It was Mortem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...