Mortem

Well I thought wrong. Rose was already in her "squad" with Scopious, Albus, and her. Well that stinks.

Me and Cress were trying to figure out where Franklin was, and how to stop him.

"Hey! I can ask Albus if we can borrow the Marauders Map!" I said. "The what now?" Asked Cress. "I'll explain on the way." I say.

"ALBUS! I NEED THE YOU KNOW WHAT!" I yell. "Dang Lily. You can scream!" Cress says covering her ears. "Why thank you!"

Albus comes out with the map. "Here lily. I'm guessing you need it to find Franklin. I want it back before midnight. Thanks when I go and...never mind. Just have it back by midnight." "Thank you." I say taking it then hiding it in my robe. "C'mon Cress. Let's go." Then we run up to our room.

"Ok so let's see where he is." I say. I take out the map and open it up. "Whoa. That's wicked." Cress says. Her eyes look like she got a new puppy or something. "Looks like he is heading to the trophy room. But how are we going to get there?" I ask. Cress goes to a drawer and pulls out the invisibility cloak. "Good thing I stole this from your brother when he wasn't looking." She says with a smirk on her face. "Now that's wicked!" I say. We grab the cloak and put it on.

Once we are in the trophy room we see Franklin. Cress puts her finger over her lips telling me to be quiet.

"Ah. Lily! I was hoping you would be here!" Franklin says. He pulls off the cloak. Cress tackles him and grabs the cloak back. "I was going to give it back! But your a feisty one aren't ya?!" He says brushing himself off. "How did you know we were here!" I yell. "Ha, you stupid little girl! That's my secret!"

"Why do you want James, Franklin?!" I'm holding back tears at this point. "So I was thinking. 'Franklin' doesn't sound evil! So I'm changing my name to Mortem." Mortem. That means death.

"I suggest you guys get going. Before I hurt you." I look at Cress. Run I mouth.

We run.