Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Of Course Love

554K 8.3K 1.6K
By zarrysupreme

London’s POV

A stream of light cascading from my window, raided my room. Bright, warm, sunlight and I try to block it out and return back to my precious slumber. All I need is a couple of more minutes and I’ll wake up. I’m not ready just yet, this bed is too warm and comfy. It’s calling me to sleep in and not to get out. My nose wrinkled up and inwardly groaned, rolling over onto my side and away from the evil window that betrayed me. I feel so tired and all I want to do is sleep in but my arm smacks into something. Darting my eyes open, my heartbeat decelerates down in pace as I came into realization of the boy in front of me sleeping.

A smile appeared on my face as the events from last night flooded my memory. After countless hours of dancing and kissing, as if we were the only two people at the party, we finally left at around 1 am. I was beyond tired and nearly fell asleep while Harry was driving, I blame his shock absorbers, for they made the whole ride suave. I have yet to invest in those.

By the time we arrived at my house, the whole block was dead silent, not even a ruffle of leaves were heard. Making it peaceful and eerie at the same time. Now, if you’re wondering how we got back inside the house, it was the same way we left. Harry had to lift me up onto his shoulders so I could sneak back inside the window and it was a task.. Knowing me, I’m uncoordinated and would’ve almost fallen if I didn’t grip onto the window ledge and steadied myself.  It didn’t even make it even better since I was drowsy, but I less than gracefully slipped inside the window with Harry following suit after. I still can’t get over how much of a pro he is at that along with god knows what.

My eyes flicked back up at him, sound asleep. Muffled snores left his parted lips. He looked so vulnerable while sleeping, resembling a baby, snuggled up into the side of their mother for warmth. It was an eccentric sight to see.

“Do you always stare at people when they sleep?” his voice croaked from above me, breaking me out of my train of thought. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and instinctively hid my face in the duvets, making a chuckle escape his lips. He probably thinks I’m the biggest creep on the planet. Who am I kidding, he probably does.

“How long were you awake for?” I asked even though I already have a feeling of what his answer is going to be.

“Since you smacked me in the face with your arm, almost blinding me” he said, completely blowing my assumption out the window. The cover was pulled from over my face, forcing me to look up at him. His eyes hold this type of hypnotic force that feels like its drawing me in completely.

“Sorry” I apologize with a shy smile. I knew I hit something, but I didn’t know it was his face of all things. I thought it was his chest or arm.

His hand retreats from the under the duvets and his finger caresses my cheek. I sigh and close my eyes briefly before opening it back up. His face is impassive. I wonder what he’s thinking. “No need to apologize babe. Although, I do think I have a scratch” he teased with a slight smirk.

“You’re a jerk” I laughed before getting out of bed. Harry reaches for my hand but I’m quick to move it away, making him pout. He’s cute.  I extend my arms up into the air, stretching, making my shirt rise up.

The water poured out of the faucet and I placed my tooth brush underneath it, getting it wet and began brushing my teeth. The mint scent lingering in the bathroom. I look up from the sink and Harry’s arm reaches over and grabs his toothbrush. I shift over giving him more space.

I retreat back in my room and my stomach growls. I’m so fucking hungry. I’m depending on my mom to make me some breakfast before I die of starvation.

“What time is it?” Harry questioned while stepping out of the bathroom. I turned my head around and glance at the digital clock on my nightstand.

“Almost 11” I answered, looking back at him with a smile.

“I’ll be back at around noon. I need to go home and change out of these clothes” he explained, grabbing his car keys before walking over to me. I sit up on the bed and look up at him. His hand grabs mine off the bed, pulling me up and onto my feet effortlessly.  I bite my lip while looking up at him.

“Try not to miss me when you’re gone” I tease making him smirk. I literally feel like a midget compared to him.

“I think that’ll be a challenge, I might end up failing.” His forehead rests on mine, noses brushing against each other tenderly. His mint breath invades my senses as he leans in closer and closes the distance, making sparks erupt in my stomach . His stubble tickles against my face and I wrap my arms around his neck and smile into the kiss.

Breaking away, he left a kiss on my forehead.

“Bye” I called out the window grinning down at him. I shook my head at him. He would rather take the window than the door. He shot a smile up at me before walking off.

Making sure my window was shut securely, I spread my curtains open, letting all the sunlight pour into my room.

“You’re awake?” my dad said puzzled as I walked down the stairs. I don’t blame him for being surprised that I’m awake, considering I’m not a morning person. My norm is to wake up in the afternoon, maybe two in the afternoon the latest. “Wait, stop right there” he semi shouted. Now it was my turn to look at him puzzled. He slipped his hands in his pocket and I started slowly moving away from the banister and towards him.

“This might not every happen again” he commented while holding his phone up in my direction. I raised my hand up to my face so fast, clearly embarrassed. I didn’t even realize that he was taking pictures because he had flash off.

“You’re the worst!” I exclaim while walking inside the kitchen. My dad always seemed to find a way to embarrass me. But, I guess that’s what dad’s do in general, embarrass their kids. I can’t really blame him though because I would too if I had a child.

“I love you too London!” his voice shouted from the living room area.

 As much as I tried to suppress the smile from appearing on my face, it failed, and I smiled.

“What are you all dressed up for?” I ask my mom while giving her a kiss on the cheek. She had a beige shirt that draped over her shoulders, exposing them along with a pair of light stoned wash jeans, which happened to be skinnies, that’s a first. My eyes traveled down and she had a pair of open black strappy wedge heels. I approve.

Strolling over to the refrigerator, I open it up and look at all the contents inside. I grab the milk carton inside and the box of frosted flakes that happened to be laying on the kitchen counter idle.

“Michael and Nicole are coming over with the girls, did you forget?” she asked, with a hint of humor in her voice.

I face palmed, I literally forgot.

“I did but I remember now thanks to you” I point out before laughing. Inserting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, I glance over at her as she takes a seat across from me, smiling and then raising an eyebrow up.

What is she looking at?

“Yes?” I ask with a mouth full of food. Very classy.

Her eyes flicker to my neck and then back at me. I glance down and my face turns red like a tomato. Gathering all my hair to the right, I look down at my cereal and bring a spoonful in my mouth.

I swear I’m going to kill Harry when I see him. This thing on my neck looks like an animal bite.

“What that on your neck?” her humorous voice questions. I peek up at her and she is smirking.

“Mom” I whine. This is by far the most awkward situation I’ve ever been in before. I want to go hide under a rock and never come out.

“I like Harry, he reminds me of this boy I dated in high school” my mom began as I looked up at her. Here she goes with her stories. I nodded to her, signally for her to continue while I ate.

“He was the school bad boy and every girl had a thing for him, including me. I was completely smitten over him since middle school and the day came when he asked me out on a date. I was the happiest girl in the world that day. He was my first boyfriend, one that I’ll never forget. He always had this cold demeanor but behind closed doors he was the opposite. He built these walls around himself because he didn’t want people getting too close. He was my first love and as much as I tried to unwind him, he wouldn’t budge. The worst feeling in the world is, loving someone who doesn’t love you back even though they’re trying their hardest to do so. I see Harry in him so much. They sometimes say a boy with tattoos is the one with a fuse, but if you choose to defuse it, a story can’t be eluded.”

I was at loss of words. What she said really hit me. Hard. Everything that left her mouth linked back to Harry and how he keeps to himself. All he ever does is shut me down and he isn’t doing it intentionally.

*****

“Chelsea! Don’t put that in your mouth!” I scream while running towards her and grabbing my iPhone charger away from her and replacing it with a stuffed animal. She pouts up at me.

I’ve literally been running around the whole house for the past hour since my parents, uncle and aunt left out to hang out, doing god knows what. They didn’t even look upset when they left their kids back at the house with me.

They just turned four and they are literally day and night. The whole living room in disheveled. I need to get them out of this house.

I glance over at Kelsey and she’s playing with her dolls like she has no care in the world. It’s like she’s in her own mindset. She’s the complete opposite of Chelsea. She’s quiet and she actually listens to me. She’s that type of child that every parent wishes for but ends up with a child like Chelsea, which is me.

“Are you hungry guys?” I ask while sitting down beside them smiling . Their light blue eyes look into mine and they shake their head no at the same time. A laugh escapes my lips. They’re so adorable.

The doorbell sounds in the house and their heads dart towards the door in anticipation.

“Are you going to open the door?” Chelsea questions me. Someone’s a little bit too sassy.

Getting up from the floor feels like the hardest struggle but I finally get up and make my way to the front door.

Harry’s POV

Walking up the last step, I ring the doorbell.

I place my phone in my back pocket as soon as the door opens, revealing London. She smiles up at me and moves aside so I could get in through the door. Locking the door behind me, I give her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Ewwwww” is mimicked in the room, resembling a baby’s voice. I look past London’s blushing face and behind her and see two blonde girls on the floor, with the same outfit. Twins?

“Who’s that?” I question.

“My cousins Kelsey and Chelsea” she says and I nod, looking back over at them. Sure enough, they’re still staring at us, or maybe it’s just me.

Kelsey and Chelsea… why are their names so fucking similar.

“Come” London says and grabs my hand, walking me towards them. She sits down on the carpet and I follow suit. This is uncomfortable.

“Hi, I’m Harry” I say, waving my hand and smiling somewhat. The only difference I can spot is that one’s hair clip is pink while the other’s is purple.

“I’m Chelsea” the one with the purple clip beamed up at me. I grinned down at her.

I looked at the other one, waiting for her to speak. She got up from her seat and walked over towards me. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

“Do you want to play dolls with me?” she asked timidly. She stared up at me expectantly.

“Um…” I began while raising my hand up and scratching the back of my neck. I glanced over at London and she looked the other way smirking. Well fuck. The way she looked at me made me feel so guilty. I would’ve been a douche if I said no. “Of course love” I answered and she smiled widely.

“Let’s go outside and play”

I got up from the floor and sighed, my legs were getting cramped. Her little hand wrapped around my index finger as we walked towards the backyard.

“So what’s your name love?” I ask while awkwardly sitting down on the grass. She took a seat across from me and handed me a doll baby.

“I’m Kelsey” she mumbled. She’s so shy.

“It’s nice to meet you Kelsey”  I smiled.

“Why does your voice sound funny?” she asked and I laughed.

“Because I have an English accent” I explain and she tilts her head at me sideways. She’s adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 303 19
You always knew you were different from the other kids. You knew things the others could never remember. Like how sometimes monsters were on the surf...