Give Me You

By MsSpaceUnicorn

Ereri mpreg boyxboy Eren Levi teen pregnancy More

Baby Steps
The Party Doesn't Start Till I Walk In
Sick
Am I doing something wrong
Sugar we're going down
Oh Did I Do That?
Here We Go, Stumbling Through The Woods
Where Did the Time Go
Spinach and Phones

Flightless Wings

690 15 6
By MsSpaceUnicorn

Eren POV
"Ereeeeeen!" Mikasa yells from the end of the hallway.
"Ughhhhh, whaaaaaaat Mikasa?" I groan, as she runs to me. "Do you have to be so loud? The hallway echos y'know."
"Shut your face hole. Eren!" She retorts.
"Is she bothering you, babe?" Levi purrs in my ear.
"No." I respond.
He pulls me away. He smirks at Mikasa's confused face. He licks the side of my face and I shiver under his watchful stare.
"Did I mention the you have a nice ass?" He asks me.
I blush deeply and I turn away from him. He turns my face back towards him and kisses me passionately.
"Look at you, faggot!"
It was Petra Ral, the girl who's crushing on my boyfriend.
"Eren, don't." Levi says, trying to keep me from getting closer to her.
"Oh look it's the bitch who keeps trying to get into my boyfriend's pants. Reality check! You won't." I say, stepping out of Levi's grip.
She gets up real close to my face and before Levi could stop her, she slapped me hard across the face. I start crying. My cheek is swelling and it stings.
"Aww boo hoo. The little faggot is crying!" She says.
*smack*
"Hey!" Petra yells out.
Mikasa had slapped the shit out of Petra.
*thud*
Now Mikasa has slammed her into the locker and got up real close and personal with her.
"You lay another finger on my brother and you'll regret it."
"Regret what? Teaching a fag his place?" She spits out.
Mikasa punches her so hard, I thought for sure Petra would die. I know Petra's nose is broken from the way it's slightly bent and bleeding profusely. Mikasa let's Petra slump to the floor.
"More like I'm teaching a cunt her place." Mikasa replies, kicking her for good measure.

______________________________________
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday. Nominate me for the Wattys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
全套留学文凭服务:加州大学欧文分校毕业证+成绩单+学历认证《Q微1954 292 140》《制作加州大学欧文分校毕业证书PDF电子版》《美国文凭英文学分不够加州大学欧文分校毕业证书PDF电子版》#成绩单 #真实回国人员证明 #真实教育部认证。让您回国发展信心十足! 一:毕业证#成绩单等全套材料《U...
1 0 1
《美国文凭学历证书定做蒙茅斯大学研究生毕业证》Q微-1954 292 140《美国MU研究生毕业证快速办理》如已删请点开网页快照,办理蒙茅斯大学真实教育部学位认证,国外假文凭成绩单,假学历,假毕业证,国外假文凭找工作!给家人看! 留学生归国服务中心面向留学生提供以下服务: 一、办理毕业证成绩单《快...
2 0 1
全套留学文凭服务:佛罗里达大学毕业证+成绩单+学历认证《Q微1954 292 140》《做佛罗里达大学本科毕业证》《美国本科学历加急办理佛罗里达大学本科毕业证》#成绩单 #真实回国人员证明 #真实教育部认证。让您回国发展信心十足! 留学服务中心:实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!咨询顾问:Q...
1 0 1
《高仿波士顿大学电子版毕业证书》【Q/微1954 292 140】《BU成绩单如何购买》本公司一直专注于为英国 #加拿大 #美国 #新西兰 #澳洲 #法国 #德国 #爱尔兰 #意大利等国家各高校留学生办理学历、波士顿大学毕业证、学位证、成绩单、教育部学历学位认证和留学回国人员证明,在认证业务上开创...