It All Started With You

Av Tredellstopher

Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they k... Mer

Prologue
First Day For A New Start
What More Could I Ask For
Baby Shower
Lucky I Love You
A Pregnancy Thing
He's Coming
Unexpected
Moody vs Reality
Soul Search
Heads up
No More Games
Merry Christmas
Time For A Change
Lost Your Trust Pt. 1
Lost Your Trust Pt. 2
I Need To Know
Off Guard
Revelation
I Love You Too Much
My Valentine
Date Two
What They Don't Know
Don't
Let Me Know
Love And Hate
Happy Birthday
Disrespect
Long Lost Pt. 1
Long Lost Pt. 2
Worried
You Lucky
Make It Up
Connection
Teaser Trailer
I Forgive You
We Miss You
Watching You P.2
Losing You
You Love Him Right?
I Just Want You To Love Me
Fourth Of July
Secrets
Hopefully
Working Us Out
Back To Normal
Unconditional Love
Anything Happens Pt-1
Anything Happens Pt-2
Anything Happens Pt.3
Anything Happens Pt-4
Dont Forget It
Finally Happy
Check It Out

Watching You P.1

295 17 9
Av Tredellstopher

Two days later

Tremaine Neverson

"You calling the wedding off?" I'm currently talking to August. After hearing almost everyone say August and Seriya aren't getting married.

"Ion know about dis' shit man. Dat' night she got on my nerves."

"She pregnant."

"It just really got ta' me." He defends, as I swich the phone from my left ear to right sitting on the plane.

"If you really wanna get married chase after her, until you can't no more. Show her there is no doubt in your mind. If you ain't ready for marriage tell her and stop fucking wit' her feelings."

"You right though."

"I'm always right nigga." I said confidently.

"Nigga what eva." I hang up the phone immediately putting it on Airplane mode. After going to NYC I flew back to Florida to head back to California. The tour was primarily finished; since I'd have a quick appearance around two in the afternoon.

Seriya Passcarella

(A few days ago)

"All I'm saying August is that you don't need twenty bitches while shooting the video! Then yo ass gonna be in some Calvin Klein's shirtless while them hoes rubbing on you!"

"It ain't even big fuckin' deal. It's just for a damn video na'! Stop fucking turnin it into something it isn't yo ass been arguing all day!" He shouts ten times louder than I was.

"It is a big deal to me. Because I don't want to marry no fuck boy that's jus gonna end up like yo father--" He pushed me against the wall yelling at my face. Like I've said something, that brought back memories to him. His hands gripped my neck, and I didn't see August Alsina anymore I saw a monster!

Dr Martin pulled me out of my thoughts after asking the same question ten times already.

"Miss. Seriya are you okay?"

"Um yeah I'm fine."

"The baby is in mild-condition right now, are you under a lot of stress or something. That you shouldn't and I'm not a where of?" He inquires.

"No, I'm fine." I lied once more.

"You sure."

"Yes." I sighed.

"Okay, well you should now get lots of rest. Stay off your feet. The baby isn't yet done forming so you messing up its process by being stress could potentially harm, or kill the baby." I nodded nervously.

My mother came back into the room with Aniya from the bathroom. It felt like I had to throw up. She helped me down from the bed and I thanked Dr. Martin.

I was scared out of my mind, if something happens to my baby I don't know what I'd do with myself anymore.

Kera Neverson

The kids, Marcus and I were serving food at California's Help Center. Marcus and I served the food while Layla watched Adrian which was right by me. Dinner was finally served for everyone and we started clean up duty.

"What's this I hear. That Riya's wedding is off?" Marcus asks.

"Yea, I think she said he hit her and--"

"Wait hol' up, he hit her?" Marcus clarified.

"Yea. Something like that. I didn't get the full story because I didn't wanna ya' know intrigue."

"Somebody needa knock his scrambled light skin ass down. He too fuckin skinny to be doin--"

"Marcus." I hit the back of his head making him shut up while Lay and Dre laughed. He was cussing way too much.

"Well excuse me." He says removing his gloves.

"It's getting late and they hungry, can take them home and I'll finish up here please. And pick up some food please Marcee." I bat my eyes just as he rolled his.

"Fine, you lucky I love my God babies." He says grabbing Adrian and Layla's hand.

I grabbed a few trash bags putting the empty tin pans of spaghetti into the trash. I was all over the media about helping here, and I loved it because I wanted to make a difference. Also I donated two thousand dollars to the help center for people who really need food, clothing and a place to rest they're heads at night.

Tremaine Neverson

Checking the time of my Rolex, 8:43pm. I exit out my Range and see a different car parked in the driveway. I grabbed my luggage from the seats, walking up the path.

As I open the door, Marcus a sleeping Adrian with Layla was currently watching tv while the house smelled of pizza and hot wings.

"Daddy." Layla jumped into my arms.

"Hey baby girl." I say kissing her face a few times.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

I put her down, as she sits back watching tv. Marcus removes himself from the couch.

"Where Kera?" I inquired.

"She stayed at the Help Center."

"Oh. Well I'ma surprise her keep watching the kids." He rolls his eyes sitting back on the couch. I grab my keys and head straight there.

I hopped inside just when Chris annoying Brown calls. Between him, and August they always complaining about something, but they my brothers for life.

"Yo!" I say.

"You back yet?"

"Yea got back about a hour ago."

"You talked to August?"

"Earlier. Why?"

"Brittany told me he hit her and choked her. Damn nigga did all that?"

"He ain't tell me all that. Well let me hit you up when I get back."

"Alright." He says.

Kera Neverson

I was helping De'rell take his medicine, he was dying faster than expected and luckily he did qualify for a little medicine to help condone his coughing.

"Thank you Kera." He says helplessly.

"No problem."

"I'm sorry."

"De'rell I forgive you. I'm moving on, I've moved on." He nodded and drunk his warm milk.

"Can you help me to the bed?" He coughs in between almost each word.

"Sure." Luckily they're giving him baths or whatever so he didn't reek. I place his arm over my shoulder as he accidentally touched my funny ninety and I laughed a little.

"Sorry."

"Your fine." I say just when I hear Trey's footsteps.

"What the fuck he doing?" Tremaine yelled.

Instinctively De'rell is slammed against the wall taking blows left and right from Trey. The look on Trey's eyes meant that he wasn't playing no games wanting to see De'rell rot in hell.

Trey didn't know about him having heart disease, or that I forgive him or why I was here so late. Everything was happening to fast.

"Trey stop---" I shout pulling his arms but, he was too strong. "Trey!" I yell getting teary-eyed seeing this. I push Trey off of him, as De'rell is literally trying to catch his breath, from bleeding.

"This the reason why you here? What the FUCK you doing here? You forgot what this nigga did and you helping him."

"He's sick--"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Trey's hands covered in blood, De'rell gasping for air. If only he knew the whole story, would Trey be understanding? "All this time, you was still in contact with him?" Trey shouts immediately.

"I--I he's s-sick...." Words couldn't form out of my mouth. Tears started to form in my eyes, as he walked away from me, probably leaving. I collapsed on the floor crying my eyes out.

"K-Kera." De'rell coughs up a huge amount of blood just saying my name.

"Yes." I lift his head upward.

"C-Call the 911." He says complete before he blacked out and my body starting shaking.

The end book four coming soon😂 ... kidding. Part two coming up next brought to you by @Tredellstopher Books. Leave a comment make sure to vote, good day.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

485K 21.1K 42
Didn't people always say don't judge a book by it's cover?
36.9K 1.3K 30
2 years later and Trey and Adrienne are still going strong.Let's see what happens in Fumble.
15K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
19.7K 794 45
Second Book To The Series: Undeniable Love, yeah right. Is that what love's really about, making the lover feel less about themselves. Kera couldn'...