Garroth X Laurance

By RitaNoodles

two boys one game of truth or dare changes there whole lives or does it... find out in this "perfect" love st... More

first day party!
The party...
The party... Part 2
ALL HAIL IZZI ~SAMA
WE'RE WHAT?!?
Authors note you can totally skip!
Moving day
did I hear you correctly...?

She knows................

173 5 1
By RitaNoodles

These  { } are sometimes gonna be used as action things

Laurance's POV

I'm scared what if my mom finds out I talked to garroth ? What if she tells zianna  ? I don't want zianna to do anything harsh to garroth. She's really overprotective of her "GAR GAR" heh... I wonder if he would let me call him that if we were to da- LAURANCE what are you thinking! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT ITS NOT LIKE YOU LIKE HIM......or do you...{he starts talking aloud} "what if my mom finds out..... would she actually tell Zianna ......I mean its not like talking to Garroth is a bad thing.... (little did Laurance know his mom over heard him DUNT DUNT DAAAAAAAAAAAA back to the story)

Laurance's mom's Pov

I go up to Laurance's room to talk to him about talking to garroth again since he's listened to me and not talked to him I go up to his door and as I'm about to open it I hear him talking to himself  I being the amazing mom I am listen in on his self conversation (what he said earlier bout garroth she hears) "omi..." I say to myself and I run downstairs grab my phone and start to dial Zianna's number 

Laurance's Pov

I hear my mom outside my door then I hear her footsteps fade downstairs could she have hear what I said... is she gonn- she wouldn't do that to me ...Right? I wait a second then I hear a loud scream say "WHAT" I recognized the voice its on the tip of my to- "ZIANNA" I yell I run downstairs and I see my mom hang up the phone and scramble to put it away "lar-" is all I let her say before I run back upstairs to my room lock myself in and start bawling my mom was at the door banging it and screaming my name but I was lost in thought of what Zianna was going to do to Garroth.

Zianna's Pov

I pick up my phone Call " hello?" " hi Zianna It's Laurance's mom" I hear her say " OH why hello what's up girl?" " I have to tell you something but promise not to freak out" " What's wrong is Laurance ok?" I ask scared for Laurance's health " he's fine but he had a party on the first day of school without my permission and when I came home early from work I walked in and saw Laurance and Garroth ...." her words smash together so I cant understand her "what?" I say calmly " I saw them kiss" my mind go's blank and "overprotective mom" takes over " WHAT?!?!" "ya..." I hang up "GARROTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I over hear vylad say "ooooo~ someones in troubleeeeeee" he comes downstairs and I say...

That's it in todays part I hope you enjoyed it leave suggestions S to what the punishment can be! Jst don't go as far as killing him....yet *PERFECT EVIL LAUGH*

Zane: are you going to laugh at the end of every chapter ?

Me: are you going to appear every time I laugh?

Zane: touché .... but seriously what now...?

Me: I told people to leave suggestion's in the comments to how your mom can punish your brother!  

Zane: Where did you learn to be so....EVIL...?

Me: y....you We can continue talking let me just end this chapter  BAI GUYS ~  Rita~sama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
149K 4.2K 40
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
830K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍