did I hear you correctly...?

Laurance's Pov

I express all my feelings and garroth says " l-Laurance .....I-I l-l-love you too..." I lean in to kiss him and ... I hear a thud...and then I feel pain and all I see is darkness ... I open my eyes and I'm sitting on the floor of my room I just woke up from a dream...my blanket is sprawled across the floor and I'm on top it... I cat be a dream though it all seemed so real.. but now I know what I have to do... I get up and get dressed a bit less casual this time I fix myself up and head out the door. I love him so much...

(everything that happened before happened again and Laurance just  told garroth how he felt except...)

Garroth's Pov

this is not real this is Not happing not right now the fight attendant had said on the over head "all people on flight 7889 please head to the gate entrance" my mom dragged me away not letting me say what I had to I wasn't able to tell him that I-I loved him...

***

two hours into the flight and all I can do is think about him... I try to watch a movie to get over it but I just cant...

Laurance's Pov

h-he....didn't ..... I'm left standing there alone in the airport in a tux...I could feel that he had something to say but his mom had to pull him away...I would go onto the plane but I don't have a ticket. I guess that's the end.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I plan on posting a new one today as well its just that my friend phanshipper8008135 wanted me to make it a phoenix drop/ my street storie so just expect that see you soon!

Zane: Didn't expect that...

Me: how would you know you haven't even read it

Zane: who says that?

Me: s-so you r-read it...

Zane: yes I did actually and its really good your an awesome writer!

me : y-your just saying that...

Zane: actually yes I am.

Me : WHAT *tackles him and pins him to the ground* *blushing*

Zane: heheh don't you know never to mess with someone whos brother is a guard *spins her around now he's pinning her*

me: *once again incapable of words*

Zane: what...? *he realizes what he's doing* o-oh u-umm I'm s-sorry

Me: I-I-I-its f-f-f-fine........

Zane: * gets off* *sits n the floor beside her* why are you stuttering so much I'm the onl- *it finally clicks in his mind* d-do you like me...?

Me: *blushes a deep red* m-maybe... *walks off*

Zane: what just happened...