She knows................

These  { } are sometimes gonna be used as action things

Laurance's POV

I'm scared what if my mom finds out I talked to garroth ? What if she tells zianna  ? I don't want zianna to do anything harsh to garroth. She's really overprotective of her "GAR GAR" heh... I wonder if he would let me call him that if we were to da- LAURANCE what are you thinking! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT ITS NOT LIKE YOU LIKE HIM......or do you...{he starts talking aloud} "what if my mom finds out..... would she actually tell Zianna ......I mean its not like talking to Garroth is a bad thing.... (little did Laurance know his mom over heard him DUNT DUNT DAAAAAAAAAAAA back to the story)

Laurance's mom's Pov

I go up to Laurance's room to talk to him about talking to garroth again since he's listened to me and not talked to him I go up to his door and as I'm about to open it I hear him talking to himself  I being the amazing mom I am listen in on his self conversation (what he said earlier bout garroth she hears) "omi..." I say to myself and I run downstairs grab my phone and start to dial Zianna's number 

Laurance's Pov

I hear my mom outside my door then I hear her footsteps fade downstairs could she have hear what I said... is she gonn- she wouldn't do that to me ...Right? I wait a second then I hear a loud scream say "WHAT" I recognized the voice its on the tip of my to- "ZIANNA" I yell I run downstairs and I see my mom hang up the phone and scramble to put it away "lar-" is all I let her say before I run back upstairs to my room lock myself in and start bawling my mom was at the door banging it and screaming my name but I was lost in thought of what Zianna was going to do to Garroth.

Zianna's Pov

I pick up my phone Call " hello?" " hi Zianna It's Laurance's mom" I hear her say " OH why hello what's up girl?" " I have to tell you something but promise not to freak out" " What's wrong is Laurance ok?" I ask scared for Laurance's health " he's fine but he had a party on the first day of school without my permission and when I came home early from work I walked in and saw Laurance and Garroth ...." her words smash together so I cant understand her "what?" I say calmly " I saw them kiss" my mind go's blank and "overprotective mom" takes over " WHAT?!?!" "ya..." I hang up "GARROTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I over hear vylad say "ooooo~ someones in troubleeeeeee" he comes downstairs and I say...

That's it in todays part I hope you enjoyed it leave suggestions S to what the punishment can be! Jst don't go as far as killing him....yet *PERFECT EVIL LAUGH*

Zane: are you going to laugh at the end of every chapter ?

Me: are you going to appear every time I laugh?

Zane: touché .... but seriously what now...?

Me: I told people to leave suggestion's in the comments to how your mom can punish your brother!  

Zane: Where did you learn to be so....EVIL...?

Me: y....you We can continue talking let me just end this chapter  BAI GUYS ~  Rita~sama