The party... Part 2

Garroth's Pov

I get up and walk towards Laurance he was staring at me the whole time Katelyn and a few others took out there phones and started recording . I get closer to him and we kiss we feel tense but eventually melt into the kiss we hear the door open and Laurance's mom walks in and sees us kissing she tells everyone to leave including me the party was over but I honestly didn't want it to end.

Laurance's Pov 

I kiss garroth and I don't know how I feel about it I feel .... I look up and I see my  mom I quickly pull away from garroth and she tells everyone to leave and me to go to my room I try to explain to her that it was a dare but she wouldn't listen so I run upstairs and go into my room and slam my door and lock it I call garroth and he answers  and attacks me with multiple questions " Are you ok? what did she say? did she say anything about me? what did she do?" " yes ,nothing really, no, sent me to my room" "I'm glad your ok" he says "why were you worried about me HMMMM?" he says jokingly but he takes it seriously "of course I was worried I didn't want you to get in trouble because of me " I blush glad he cant see me and hear my mom calling my name I tell garroth I have to go and hung up . I ran downstairs and she looked mad after a longgggg lecture she told me that I wasn't allowed to talk to garroth... my heart dropped there's  no way that I couldn't talk to him he's my best friend but I had to listen to her or she would tell zianna and if she found out I  don't know what she would do...

*time skip of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff to three days later at school*

Garroths pov

Laurance hasn't talked to me in three days and I'm starting to worry every time I try to talk to him he walks off...was it because of what happened at the party ? I walk up to him in the hallway and I pin him to the wall forcing him to talk to me he tells me every thing that she said and I don't respond I just walk away.

That's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it ill see you next time when something ... happens *evil laughs again*

Zane: why are you evil laughing again

Me: I might be causing your brother a little bit of pain

Zane: I like you already...

Me:*laughs nervously* BAI -Rita~sama