Forever BFFs [hs]

By EsteeStyles

"Friends come and go but one bestfriend will stay with you in all stages of life" "If you love someon... More

Forever BFFs(A Harry Styles Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 7

929 30 5
By EsteeStyles

"I found you, in the darkest hour

I found you, in the pouring rain

I found you, when I was all that needs

And your life call me back again

Found you in a river of pure emotion

I found you, my only truth

I found you, on the music player

I was lost til I found you, you, you

Til I found you, you, you"-The Wanted

THE NEXT DAY

(Harry)

You guys may think I'm such a baby because I sleep with a doll but I don't care what anybody thinks because it's just a doll, it's my Esteebear's doll, I always keep it in my bag in school, jur don't show it to anyone, hope you understand why. But it means a lot to me. Today is the day me and my bestfriend reunite. I decided to wear a grey shirt and some black tight jeans and got ready earlier than usual.

"Harry!!7:30 is too early for you, did you do something wrong?"Mom mocked at me. I never wake up amd come down ready on time, I always get up with the sound of the bus. Do I tell mom that I saw Estee??? I know mom loves Estee a lot, maybe I'll surprise her by bringing Estee home, she might love to come to our area again rught?

"Nothing mom, I'm just up!"I told her and she was smiled at me because I was smiling like an idiot thinking about Estee.

"Well good to see you smile like this!"Mom said kissing my cheek and she went to the living room watching tv.

Later in school, I search for Estee everywhere but I couldn't find her, please don't tell me she's absent today. I joined my friends in our chemistry class.

"So have you seen her?"Louis asked me.

"No, she'll come, you'll see she 'll come!"I said not losing hope that sge will come, I was looking at her empty seat next to me. Even our chemistry sir came and started teaching organic chemistry, I didn't pay attention, all I was doing was looking at the empty seat next to me hoping Estee would come.

"Harry!! She'll come tomorrow!!"Eleanor wispered a little loud. I hope she's wrong! I hope my Esteebear will come late.

Chemistry class, no Estee!!

Next class...maths, argh I can't take it!! I'm bunking and search for her. I was roaming in all the corridors searching my bestfriend but no luck. I didn't give up.

Estee where are you??

(Estee)

I was debating myself whether or not I go to school today, I have to find him, why can't I find him??? Did he change school and not tell me?? Is he even alive? Ok that's extreme!! Did he forget me?? Maybe I could search for him one more time, if the worst, guess I have no other way to go back to New York live hell!!! I quickly wore a short black dress pink designs with a pink jacket and I walked to school with one goal, I have to find MY Harry! I didn't feel like attendinf any classes today so I decided to stay alone in the recess, the place for seniors when there's break, ask me why, this kind place reminding of our best memories Harry and I,parc, I sat on the swing, slowly swinging myself thinking about Harry.

FLASHBACK

"Hey you ok?"Harry asked me softly. And I just bursted crying in his arms.

"H-Haarry I'm l-l-leav-ving!!Daddy an-an-d me t-t-to N-N-New Y--York!"I cried. The look on his face was so shocked, like he didn't expect and want me to leave but he was still soft to make me feel better.

"What??? Why do you have to go?"He asked me, I could see he was trying his best not to cry.

"To live with grandma! Harry please come with me!!! please!!"I told him and begged him to come with me, I know it's impossible but if there was a chance. I didn't know what I'll do without him. I saw his eyes started to get watery.

"Estee...sshh don't cry!! Wherever you go, I'll always be with you, right here! You'll always be my Esteebear, I will never forget you,I want you to be happy!!"Harry told me caressing my cheek and pointing my heart. He's the best!! I miss him sooooooo much!

"Harry. thank you for everything! I'll never find a friend like you, love you Hazzabear!"I said and my dad cane to call as me put all our stuffs in the truck. Harry watched me get in the truck and I stopped before getting in n I had my doll behind me, the one the day he saved me, the day we first met. I want him to keep it with him thinking of me.Tears started falling from my eyes now. I wish I didn't have to go. I gave my doll to Harry and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Harry!! Love you BFFs!!!"I said and left and the truck was moving, Harry was running following the truck,we both crying waving at each other. Wish I never had to go.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was crying so hysterical in the swing thinking of that day, the day I left Cheshire, Harry, my happiness. Harry I miss you, where the hell are you?? I need you!!! Later, I heard few people coming to me, guys and the nice guys or should I say they're so not like Harry!!

"Hey beautiful, why are you alone?"One guy said, I didn't at his face.

"She needs her space, leave her alone!"I heard Tess but I was in a mood of talking to her. Right now I needed one person, my Harry!

"A pretty girl like her should be in my bed not here, come here baby!"The same guy said and he was walking towards me, he sounded like a bad guy, so without looking at him I stood up and turned around and walked away in another direction.

"Hey where do you think you're going?"He ran fast and caught my hand hard, it hurts.

"Let me gooo!"I started screaming tryng to get away but he was too strong, his arms quickly around my waist taking me with him, I fighting him but he was too strong, tears started falling from my eyes.

"Nick, stop!!!"Tess shouted but he didn't listen. Suddently, I noticed Nick felt to the ground, me too in the other side. Looks like he was punched hard and his nose was bleeding.

"Let.her.go!"I heard this deep husky voice growling. Hey I know him, Harry the one in my class. He sounded angry, to some reason, I felt I've already been in this situation before. Nick got up as if he was gonna fight him.

"Why do you care Styles?"Nick said. Styles? I heard that name before.

"Nobody touches my bestfriend!"I was stunned, froze at the moment I heard bestfriend! What?? Nick and the others were eyes wide opened. I looked at that Harry, curly hair, green eyes, dimples, wait a second I swear I seen those eyes somewhere! OMG am I seriously this blind?? He is my Harry!! My bestfriend and he just saved me...again. He changed so much, so handsome and he's still the sweet guy I know. Harry was gave a strong punch at Nick and he and his gang ran away. It was now my chance to talk to him!

"Harry?"I called him as I stood up, he turned around to face me, he had small tears around his eyes.

"Hazza?"I called him again and his eyes went wide, smiling a little and he quickly took me in his arms crying even more.

"I missed you so much Esteebear!!"Harry bursted crying, I hugged him too. He missed me? so he didn't forget me, of course how can we? I was crying too, happy tears.

(Harry)

How dare that bastard Nick tried to hurt my Estee?? I gave him what he deserves. After he was gone, I heard Estee's voice calling me.

"Harry?"She called me so I turned around to face her, she looked as much as I was. She looks so beautiful, my cute Esteebear!

"Hazza?"I was shocked she called me Hazza, that means she didn't forget me. Maybe yesterday,the reason she was crying was she was missing me! Iquickly took her in my arms bursted crying as I was soooooo happy that my bestfriend is back.

"I missed you so much Esteebear!"I told her, she hugged me back her pretty face on my chest. I took Estee's hand in mine walking with her to the cafeteria so she could meet my friends. We were talking on the way, people looking at us like I don't know what, but who care?

"Harry I'm so sorry I yelled at you yesterday! I didn't recognise you, you changed so much, you curled your hair!"She said. Hearing her voice made me smile like anything. I laughed at her comment about my hair.

"I didn't curl my hair, it's natural!"I told her and she smiled more.

"Wow...so now you're hottie Harry! So who's your girlfriend?"She asked me. What makes her think I have a girlfriend???? She's the first and only girl I talk to,spend time with, Eleanor with Louis but it's different.

"Estee!! I don't have a girlfriend!"I told her and she raised her eyebrow, cuter than ever.

"Ha ha ha very funny, come on, is she hot?"I can't believe it! Estee!!!,,

"I swear I don't have, I don't need one,I just need my bestfriend with me and here she is!"I told her smiling at her.

"Ok. that's nice to hear but everyone needs to fall in love right?"I can't believe she just said. Estee what did New York do to you?

"Aww so Esteebear has a boyfriend huh?"I asked her playfully, she laughed.

"Actually...no!"She said. Yeah right, Estee is so beautiful and I have to believe that she's single??

"Pretty little liar you are! Tell me!"I told her.

"Harry!!I didn't have any friends, how do you want me to get a boyfriend!"She said as we entered the cafeteria.

"Why?"I asked her.

"Noone is so sweet like you! I only need my Hazzabear!"She said so cutely. I smiled at her, so happy today. We reached our table, I introduced Estee to everyone. They all smiled at her. Estee sat between Louis and I.

"Estee!! Finally get to meet you! I only saw you in the painting Harry did in kindergarden!"Louis told her, I blushed Estee giggled.

"Harry won't shut up about you! I'm not suprised now, you're so cute!"Eleanor, now it's Estee's turn to blush. Why does she has to be so cute??

"Well I'm glad you made him happy these years!"Estee said.

"He wasn't so happy, most of the time, crying missing you too much!"Liam told her. Estee looked at me with her cute face squeezing my face, I dmiled at her.

"Me too! But we're back right?Can we hangout somewhere?"Estee said and we looked at her shocked.

"I like her already!"Eleanor said.

"Nandos!!"Niall said.

"You guys go but before I want to take my Esteebear to a special place, we'll join you!"I told them, they nodded and Estee was so happy smiling! I grabbed her hand and we walked out of school, i'm taking to that special place, I'm sure she'll love it.

(A/N: Yayyyy Harry and Estee reunited!!! Did you like it?? Where do you think Harry is taking Estee? Best comment gets dedication!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 32 12
They say if you love something, let it go and if it comes back its yours. What if when it comes back it isn't what you expected? Friendships reunite...
25.1K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...
37.4K 989 21
Who knew that one step forward in a perfect relationship could ruin it all and make the reationship not so perfect at all. Cover made by @BeingZanyaR...
6.3K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...