Bedroom Window View...

By mica_blue

Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell i... More

Bedroom Window View...
Talk about embarrassing...
He KNEW!!!!!
My cat's second home
Planned...
What the twins know
Scarlet Anderson
I guess Scarlet's my new Friend
Hide and Seek?
I'm 'it'...
My First Kiss
Am I pretty?
Flirting
West Gray
A Surprising Start of the Day
Evil Marshmallows
Sky Pays a Friendly Visit
Busted!
Extra Chapter: "What's your name?"
A Jealous Boy is a Difficult Person to Talk to
Phone Call
My New Name
I'm A Good Liar
What Stunned the Audience...
West's Friends
She Found a New Target
Awkward in the Closet
A Strange Turn of Events
Naomi has...Friends?
Stupid Assumptions
Tyler's...What?
Perfect Help
Before Departure
Operation: Look Seductive
Something About West Gray
Complications
Enjoying the Circumstances
Just Be Yourself
Why She Dropped By
A Strange Dream... Or Not
Oh...You're Back
Worries
The Bomb
The Failed Attack
How Can You Smile Like That?
Is This Goodbye?
West, Approved By All
The Last Line
From Someone Else's Point of View
Extra Chapter: One Broken Heart Can Lead to New Love
Extra Chapter: Why She Fell in Love with Him

A Great Night

79.1K 2K 219
By mica_blue

Naomi Carter

I stared at West then practically flew to the door. I tried and tried to open it but nothing happened. West had to stop me from almost breaking the doorknob. For a moment I just stood there, staring from West to the doorknob simultaneously. Then everything started to sink into my slow brain. And when it did sink in, I had trouble containing myself. Two strong emotions seemed to be battling within me, trying to decide which should stay and which should get the hell out. One of them was anxiety, baked with nervousness, and topped with extra stress. The other was excitement, mixed with joy and a pinch of giddiness.

I did not realize that I was pacing back and forth, lost in thought and had not noticed West Gray sitting casually on the side of my bed, watching me pace. I stopped in front of him, wondering what we should do with our situation. I couldn’t very well yell at the top of my lungs to have Ana come and help, she would wonder what West was doing in my room in the first place. Then West would be banned from ever entering this room for us rising Ana’s suspicions! Wait, is our relationship supposed to be a secret? Well, it would be awkward to live in this house when the whole family… no, I think it would be great. It would somehow be like I’m being introduced as his fiancée! Sweet!

My thoughts continued to ponder on those sorts of things when a thought occurred to me. Not realizing I was pacing again, I came to an abrupt stop and stared at West who still wordlessly watched me. Seeing my troubled expression he raised a brow and asked, “What?”

“I’m sorry you’ll have to sleep on the floor,” I said sympathetically. “But I do promise to share a pillow or two and the blanket is quite long so –“

West blinked, held out a hand, regained composure, and said, “I’m not sleeping on the floor, Naomi.”

I blinked then tilted my head curiously, “You’re not?”

He seemed amused by this somehow, “I’m not.”

I frowned in confusion, “Then where…?”

In response he stretched back and kicked his slippers off. He turned around and crawled onto the bed, making himself comfortable. When he seemed to have settled, he glanced at me like a happy little boy (God he looked so cute) and a sweet playful smile spread over his lips.

I looked at him askance, “Where do I sleep!?”

To answer my question, he grinned, moved over and patted the empty space beside him.

“You’re kidding?” I said already blushing. “Right?”

He raised a brow and started moving back to occupy the entire bed, “You can sleep on the floor then.”

“No, I –“

He stopped, and again, he moved aside to give me some space. I stared at the invitation. My face felt so hot, my heart was drumming in my chest, and my hands were getting sweaty.

“Come on kitty, what are you so afraid of? I’m not going to bite you,” he teased.

My reactions grew ten times more intense. I hesitantly walked over to the bed, stared carefully at the space for me, and finally, I slowly crawled into bed and lied beside West.

There was complete and utter silence, neither of us saying a word. Until… “Your face is red.”

I squeaked and almost fell off the bed if not for West catching my arm. “Th-thanks…” I mumbled.

West chuckled, “Your face became even redder.”

“It did not,” I argued. It probably did.

He smiled and linked his hands behind his head. “I told mom that you’re my girlfriend.”

“Oh.”

After a pause…

“What!? What did she say?” I was leaning up on my forearms and staring at him with wide eyes.

“She said ‘That’s nice honey, now could you please pass me that plate over there.’”

That’s what she said?” I said, “She wasn’t surprised?”

West thought about it, “Nope, not at all.”

I sank back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. The silence wasn’t really awkward anymore. I could hear West breathing steadily. I played with a wet strand of my hair (do recall that I had just come from the shower) and started thinking of what to say to the devilishly handsome boy beside me. I had always felt really annoyed with myself when I can’t even initiate one simple conversation. I always become too nervous. I say the wrong things and the person I’m trying to befriend would excuse themselves. It was tough. School life’s tough, but at least I managed to make such great friends… Come to think of it, I haven’t contacted them since last week…

 I peeked at the corner of my eye and saw West fast asleep. Leaning up on my elbow I stared at his handsome face. I turned and lied on my stomach and propped my elbows on the bed, cupping my face as I stared admiringly at him. I wondered why I was never attracted to anyone other than him. I’ve met a lot of people who change crushes more than once. But I’ve never even thought of liking someone besides West. "I wish I could tell my friends about this miraculous event. I don’t think they’d believe me if I told them that I’m finally West Gray’s girlfriend," I said to myself.

I love you Naomi

I smiled as I remembered him telling me that in the middle of a crowd. I grinned at his sleeping face and said, “Goodnight West.” I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Well… I was supposed to kiss his cheek when he suddenly turned and I ended up kissing him on the lips.

I was about to pull away when his hand reached up to get tangled in my hair, holding my mouth prisoner to his gentle assault. He’s AWAKE!

But my angry embarrassment died immediately because of the kiss. Have I mentioned what a good kisser he is?

His lips were gentle yet also sweetly rough. My brain had melted and I was soon instinctively responding to him. I heard him half chuckle and half groan before he slowed the kiss and lightly pulled away. My breathing was heavy, and my mind stopped working, but I managed to open my eyes, only to find him grinning sexily. “What were you doing kitty?”

“Why… do…you keep calling me that?” I breathed.

“Because I want to,” and with that he sank back onto the pillow.

West Gray

You wouldn’t believe how hard it was not to break into a grin when you’re pretending to be asleep while the girl you like stares at you and starts mumbling to herself. But honestly, I never would’ve expected her to kiss me. I told myself I wouldn’t do anything. But it is quite hard when she has way too many openings, most of which are very difficult to ignore. Seriously, when she lied down beside me, my mind raced into multiple choices on making a move on her. I felt really ashamed. She’s so sweet and innocent. So inexperienced with guys that it really surprised me when I had so much difficulty making myself break the kiss. Truth be told, my heart had went mad when she started kissing me back. Her shy yet drugging kisses had double the effect experienced girls would’ve had on me. Why is that? I really don’t get it.

When she imitated the way I kissed her, I had to hide a stupid groan with a laugh. I felt embarrassed for acting this way. I always need to control myself more whenever I’m around her. This all began ever since I got her into kissing me as a punishment from Ty. When she’s around, I get this strong urge to hug her, or kiss her senseless. Shameful is what I think of it. I don’t feel decent anymore, I thought. And I can only imagine Sky telling me, “Since when were you ever decent?”

I sighed. “Kitty,” I said. I liked calling her that. Though I used to think calling other people nicknames seemed stupid and ridiculous to me before, I can’t help not calling her that anymore.

 “Do you have siblings?”

“Nope. But I do wish I had some,” she said still a little breathless. I suppressed a grin. AT least I wasn’t the only one who had troubling aftereffects from the kiss we’d just shared.

“Why?” I asked. Children are crazy and uncontrollable! Well, they also are irresistibly cute and small. But the only little kid I really know is Tyler. And he’s not exactly the best example. He’s unreasonably stubborn, impatient, clever, and undoubtedly annoying. Tyler sneaks away my part of the sweets, eats all of mom’s pies, refuses to take his baths, and sleeps in a death trap! He once learned the F word and found out that it’s used for occasions of when one’s feeling angry, and thank God he didn’t seek the actual meaning, or else mom would've seriously kill me. And he actually used it on me when I forced him to clean his room.

“I’ve never really had playmates before. Unlike you who had Natt, Nick, Ricky, Sky and Scar, I had only one cousin who rarely visited…” she said trailing off. I stared at her charming profile. Her big blue eyes winged with curly lashes. Her skin was still slightly flushed and a small smile splayed on her lips. She absently licked them, and my eyes dangerously followed the movement. I mentally punched myself and redirected my attention to the ceiling.

Naomi suddenly moved, she was reaching for the blanket to cover herself.

I frowned, “What about me?”

She looked at me then at the blanket. She scooted a little closer and shared the blanket with me. I tried to hide my grin.

I noticed that she had been thinking about something. And I wondered what it was for right now, she was frowning darkly at my chest. “Are you thinking about stabbing me in my sleep?” I asked lightly. She blinked, “Oh, no, I was just thinking about something.”

“And that is?”

She pursed her lips, debating on whether to tell me or not, then she looked up to meet my gaze, “What does a girlfriend do?”

I didn’t expect that. “Um…”

“I am your girlfriend now, right?” she said, “And I’m having trouble with my part to play. I’m not actually the most experienced person in relationships as you might already know.”

“And thank God you’re not,” I laughed, “because if you were, I wouldn’t have fallen for you so fast.”

She went bright red. This girl is too damn cute, and equally too damn easy to read. It was getting a little chilly and I got up. “I’ll turn off the lights,” I said before she asked. We had been lying on the bed with the light on. I just figured that we’ve both been through one hell of a long day and that we should get our rest. Turning off the light I started walking back to the bed when I accidentally slipped on the slippers I carelessly kicked of my feet. I ended up falling on top of Naomi who had screamed in surprise.

I quickly moved away mentally hitting myself for being so humiliatingly stupid, “You okay Naomi?”

“Yeah, sort of I guess…” she said with a little laugh.

“Sorry about that, something grabbed my leg and it made me fall on top of you,” I lied. The reaction I was expecting from her came instantly, “S-something g-grabbed y-y-you???” she asked shakily.

“Yeah it was a –“ I stopped myself from talking and kicked my foot back pretending to be pulled and I yelled for her help in fake panic. Naomi screamed in fright and frantically grabbed my hand trying to pull me away from what monster she thought was trying to get me and I panted, scrambling onto the bed where she immediately hugged the life out of me.

I hugged her back and I couldn’t help it anymore, I cracked up. She pulled away slightly to wonder why I was acting this way and the realization hit her faster than I expected it to. She frowned darkly, grit her teeth and tried to shove me away. I didn’t stop laughing, but I didn’t let go of her either. She quit shoving once she knew that it really was useless to struggle. I wasn’t done laughing yet, but we were dangerously close to the edge of the bed. I held her tighter and rolled us to the middle of the bed where we would be safe from falling. Naomi was on top of me, her head on my chest, I had a few after-chuckles before finally sobering up. I breathed in and out, and I just lied there holding Naomi. Wes stayed frozen like that for a long while. I knew she must be pretty angry at me for childishly tricking her like that. I patted her back softly and said, “I know you’re mad, and I’m sorry, but I really had to see –“

I stopped, wondering why she hasn’t made any comment or any sound. Leaning up on my elbows, I found her cheek pressed to my chest, her eyes closed, and she was snoring ever so softly.

“How can you sleep just like that after I scared the shit out of you?” I asked knowing I wasn’t going to get a response. But she seemed to react to the sound of my voice, her brows knit together and she mumbled against my shirt, “Wsht..chewie… no, my wsht… mine…” Wow, she was already dreaming.

I gently laid her beside me, careful not to wake her up, and I pulled the covers over us. She surprised me when she suddenly rolled over to the edge of the bed away from me… and I quickly grabbed her before she rolled off of the bed.

“Geez,” I mumbled as I laughingly settled her back beside me. I waited for her to try again. But no, this time she rolled towards me. And when she hit my chest, she mumbled something incomprehensive and snuggled closer to me. She buried her face in my chest and sighed contently.

I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep…

“I’m… the king…” she mumbled in her sleep.

I smiled at the girl and despite my rampaging heart, I pressed a kiss on her forehead and decided to hit the sack as well.

It was supposed to be like that, a peaceful night to end the exhausting day. But no, because Naomi suddenly giggled like a maniac and punched me in the face.

Dammit, I forgot that she’s a dangerous sleeper… I groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.5K 27
*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš ━━ ❝ π“ŸΚ€α΄‡Κ. ❞ β€§β‚ŠΛš β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ πŸŽ€ ( Κœα΄€Κ€Κ€Κ ΚŸα΄‡α΄‘Ιͺs ) *ο½₯αΏΎ α΅ŽβŒ‡ β–ˆ ❝ the prey of the π˜₯𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘭 , will find you in the night 𝘴𝘬𝘺 ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ ━━ ( Κœα΄€Κ€...
13.3M 321K 33
Riley Monroe and Everett Rosenfeld have been best friends since they were four and have been in love since they were fourteen. Riley has promised Eve...
3.5M 72.5K 36
At age 16, Alex's heart was broken severely by the only boy she felt loved her. Now she's back and he left an everlasting change. She's dropped the g...
220K 4.4K 200
book 2 of other gif series <3 I know I'm not the world's best writer so bare with me fem!reader this book sucks but the characters dont.