P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 2.

2.6M 35.2K 8.8K
By BritishBums

Chapter Status: Edited

_______________________

- Past again. -
{ Blue's POV }

When I'm home alone studying, I'll take out my contacts and place my glasses on my nose.
Currently, I was home alone studying.

I was in the middle of writing something down when I glanced up to find a tall form standing at my door. Shocked, I jumped up and screamed.
I couldn't see who the figure was because it was way to dark in the hall. Slowly, I reached over to the table and picked up my heavy history book. I glanced down at it and then chucked it across the room towards the person. I heard a smack and then a deep voice yell out.

"Fuck!"

I knew that voice.

"Shit," I whispered, while rushing over to the wall. I flicked on the hallway lights and looked over to the figure who was sprawled out on the wood floor.

It was Harry.

I gasped while holding my hand to my mouth. I couldn't help but let a chuckle slip through.

"Oh my god... Harry," I was laughing hysterically now. He was clutching his crotch area while moaning in pain.

"Jesus, Blue." He groaned, closing his eyes.

"Sorry," I protested. "You could've just used the doorbell!"

"I was scared your parents were here so I just used the spare key under your mat," he replied while squeezing his eyes shut.

I smirked while patting him on the chest. "I thought I told you I was gonna be studying today,"

"What's with the glasses?" He asked.

"I need them," I shrugged. "And I'm so sorry about that," I replied while pointing to his crotch.

"Mhm, sure you're sorry," He chuckled.

Without hesitation, I straddled his waist in the middle of the hallway and tugged at his shirt.

"Don't you want to take this to the bed, maybe?" He pointed. I shook my head.

"I only have a little time," I hushed, pressing my lips onto his, as it erupted into this major make out session. I slowly grinded my hips into his, moaning.

I loved being in charge.

"Will your dick still function after that bad hit?'' I whispered through the kiss, his nose brushing the skin on my neck, me shuddering.

"Mmm. You're a bitch," He chuckled which made me smirk. "But I think it'd be better if you gave it a kiss,"

-~-~-

We were cuddled in the middle of the hallway, which I didn't know why because for all I know, Harry wasn't one to cuddle. Harry was one with rough sex, the one who led sexual intercourse, heavy kissing, and so forth. Cuddling? Defiantly not what I expected.

"Is everything okay?" I finally asked. He waited before replying while tugging at a few strands of my hair.

"Yeah, my parents just fought. I think it was because of me," he said.

"Why'd you come here, of all places?" I asked while putting a hand to his cheek.

He was once again silent for minute.

"They were fighting because I had bad grades, Blue. I came over here because I need a tutor," he trailed off.

I looked at him disbelievingly.

"What?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Ugh, shit Blue. I said, I-,"

"Me... you want me to be your tutor?" I chuckled.

"You know what, fuck it. I never should've asked you," He lightly pushed me aside, getting up about to leave.

"Harry, wait!' I groaned.

He stopped, looking at me blankly.

"I never said no." I shrugged.

He sighed. "I hate you."

"Yeah, I hate you too," I chuckled.

"No one knows about this?"

"Nope." I replied while popping the 'p'.

"Okay, good," He nods.

"See? No harm done." I smiled while pecking him on the lips. Soon, we were in a full out make out session against the wall.

I felt Harry's hands trail up my shirt when the doorbell rung twice.

We both froze in silence.

"You've got to get out of here," I whispered.

"Yup," he replied while grabbing his coat from the floor. He was about to take the stairs which was near the door when I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"No you fucking idiot, use my window!" I hissed, slapping him in the arse as he passed me. He smirked and raced over to my room with me trailing behind him.

I shooed him out as he pulled his loose jeans up.

"See ya," He breathed out.

I kissed him once more on the lips before silently whispering against his lips.

"Douche,"

"Uptight bitch," He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Bye," I replied while I slammed my window closed.

-~-~-

[ A/N: ] EEEEK! I hope you like it :D Please vote and comment!
It makes me want to update faster!

-
BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
14.8K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
226 22 12
I anxiously staring at him, waiting for him to laugh and tell me it's a joke, a really bad fucking joke. He's in front of me in a blink of an eye and...
156K 5.4K 36
Every night she brings a different guy to her apartment - - - "Wh...why're you in th...the g...guys bathroom?" I tilt my head as I turn around to fa...