Handcuffed to Zander

By Slave2gravity

I found myself staring at the plain white ceiling again. My thoughts overtaking me with worry, anger, and sad... More

Handcuffed to Zander

5.9K 256 10
By Slave2gravity

Chapter 28: Dark Green Hoodies

Song Chapter: Settle Down by The 1975

Aria Evans

"Zander."

My arms were held crossed as I examined the blonde bimbo releasing her hold on Zander as he lightly pushed her away.

"If your done sucking her face off, I'd like to have a word with you."

Scoffing, he leaned his head on a locker, licking his lips before he all together pushed the blonde away.

"I have to go babe, I'll see you later!!"

He seemed to raise his voice embarrassingly high as he spoke to her, receiving a dumb slow nod from her.

Laughing to himself, he shooed her away with his hands, confusion setting on her face before she soon complied and left.

With a shake of my head we both silently watched her leave.

"What's wrong with her? Too dumb to understand?"

I smiled at my small joke, finding amusement from all of Zander's victims.

They weren't all the sharpest knifes in the drawer.

"She's deaf."

My face dropped at Zander's reveal, guilt soon bubbling in me.

I was such an a-hole.

Slapping at his shoulder hard, I released a glare towards his direction, his complain soon following after.

"What is wrong with you!"

"What? She's still a person!"

Our glares were harsh, any moments shared last night completely vanished.

We were acting like last night never changed the hatred we had towards the other, we were back to normal.

"A person you shouldn't be taking advantage of."

Looking away from his intense eyes, I sighed.

"Whatever, I don't even care."

He took a step back after my words, a smirk plastered on his lips.

"What do you want Aria?"

"Just wanted to know why Dylan had our baby when you were suppose to be taking care of it."

Anger in my voice was proudly heard as Zander's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Dylan?"

"Mhmm."

"I never gave Zeke to fucken Dylan."

The way he spat Dylan's name made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, making me wonder why he didn't seem to be fond of my bestfriend.

"Then who did you give it to Zander?"

He had scoffed as he shook his head in annoyance, mumbling low as he paced back and forth through the hallway that was thankfully empty for lunch.

"Not fucken Dylan."

"Zander!"

My outburst made him stop his pacing as he turned back to look at me.

"Who'd you give the doll to?"

"Since someone landed me a detention, I asked the twins to take care of him."

"Not my fault you took the blame!"

Still glaring at him, he smiled at me in amusement, clearly enjoying my anger.

"I was just playing around Princess, chill out."

Smiling sarcastically at him, I folded my arms.

"If the twins had the doll, why did Dylan wake up my grandma at midnight to return it?"

Zander had sighed heavily, shrugging.

"I don't- wait."

He had gave me a confused look as he held up both his hands, his sour mood returning.

"Why would he return Zeke at midnight, when he could of done it today?"

His question made me pause.

Why was Dylan at my house last night? It certainly couldn't of been for a stupid doll, especially not at midnight.

And that's when I remembered my grandma's words.

"You know, my grandma did say he seemed anxious to her."

This caused Zander's eyebrows to rise.

"Anxious?"

Nodding my head, I bit my lip. Something was terribly wrong and it wasn't helping that Dylan kept shutting me out.

He was hiding something from me.

"Maybe he wanted to talk to you."

My attention brought me back to Zander, he seemed confused as he reached to ruffle his dark hair, his eyebrows furrowing lightly.

"Talk to me? About what?"

Zander had looked down and I followed his gaze, we were both now staring at my left handcuffed hand.

"Maybe he needed to confess."

At the mention of Zander's accusation, I quickly shook my head furiously.

No.

Dylan wouldn't do something like that, especially to me.

"No, you're delusional."

As my glare reached Zander's, he shook his head slowly, annoyance clear in his features.

"Well he's up to something!"

"It's not that!"

We paused and glared, my eyes narrowing until I all together gave up with a sigh.

"Look, I'll figure out what is up with him but until then, don't do anything stupid."

Pointing an accusing finger towards him, I gave him an expectant look, his arms soon shooting up in surrender.

"I mean it Zander."

"Fine, whatever you want princess."

He at that moment locked eyes with me, a hard gaze making me shiver.

His smirk was hard to ignore, including his dark brown eyes as I stared back.

I nervously bit my lip as he took steps closer towards me in a playful demeanor.

His eyes made their way all the way down my standing figure before coming right back up again, reconnecting our gazes.

"Nice hoodie."

I looked down to see his dark green hoodie, a hockey team displayed on the front.

I didn't know he liked hockey.

Humphing, I chose to take a step back, crossing my arms with a smirk of my own.

"You want it back?"

"No, it looks way better on you than it ever did on me."

His words surprised me as I found myself blushing, mouth gaping like a fish before I quickly regained my composure.

"Good, I wasn't going to return it anyway."

His smirk turned into a breathtaking smile as his eyes held amusement.

"Good."

And I couldn't help but smile back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 862 32
Husk is an Overlord and Angel is a pornstar... what in hell could go wrong? Picture is not mine :D
1.7M 63.1K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
178K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...