She Was Broken Beyond Repair

By Praggya_Sabarwal

[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afra... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWNENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
EPILOUGE
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
BONUS CHAPTER FOUR
IT'S TIME TO VOTE!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER FIVE
BONUS CHAPTER SIX
BONUS CHAPTER SEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT
BONUS CHAPTER NINE
BONUS CHAPTER TEN
BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER TWELVE
BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN
QUESTIONS
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
MILESTONE
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

39.9K 987 154
By Praggya_Sabarwal

MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
THIS CONTENT WILL BE ENCLOSED WITHIN THESE SIGNS "=============="

1 Month Later.......

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

Finally the day of our wedding has arrived.

It seems to me as if I am getting married for the first time, I still have the same anxiety and nervousness.

Kevin was my bestman like last time.

I was dressed in a amazing fit tuxedo with a black bow tie.
The twins and Brandon too were wearing the same outfit as me, making my son's resemble to me a great deal.

I made sure to arrange our wedding near the shore, were the sea would be behind us. I was glad this time I could make arrangements all according to Paisley's liking. Unfortunately, when we got married the first time, things were not how exactly she wanted, but she never once complained about it.

The sitting arrangement were set opposite to the sea, so the guests could enjoy the beautiful view. The chairs were covered in a baby pink, as the aisle was lined up beautiful flowers on both the side. The alter was made with four pillars, that were wrapped delicately in the baby pink cloth and flowers. With two big bunches of flowers on either side.

The atmosphere gave away a pure, calming and promising vibe.

This is the place where me and my wife, would say vows to each other once agin. This time, I would mean them all, and honour each of them.

Now, all I was waiting was for my bride to walk down the isle.

............................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

Nervousness surfaced my body as it did the first time.

This time Melissa and Erica were right beside me keeping a close eyes on the stylist and hair dresser as they dressed me up.

I stood up looking at myself in the mirror in complete astonishment. My make-up was kept light and natural, my hair in a stylish bun leaving a few bangs to fall on the side of my face. The diamond necklace and earings only did the job of enhancing my look.

I turned around only to see mom looking at me with tears glistening her eyes. Her eyes reflected the same emotion as they did when I first got married. She slowly walked inside the room looking gorgeous in the cream colour dress and hugged me tight. I was about to breakdown with all the overwhelming emotions in her embrace, when Mel threated to chop me into tiny little pieces, if I dared to spoil the effort the stylist did on my make-up. The mood lightened with this statement she made.

As the seconds ticked by, my anxiety started to increase, but my girls, Mel and Erica gave me a big soothing hug calming me down. Seeing the most awaited people Uncle Jason and Luke, helped me to put all the insecurities away.

Both Erica and Mel were wearing a sky blue colour off shoulder dress.

It was now, time for me to walk down aisle to the altar. I chose my Uncle Jason, mum's cousin to do that. He has always been like a father figure in my life.

As Uncle Jason walked to the altar I held onto his sleeves for dear life, but he only comforted me instead.

Despite all these overflowing emotions, my eyes were set on only one man, My Kyle.

He looked undoubtedly dashing in his tuxedo, which emphasised his well build arms and sculpted chest.

As I reached him, I ran my gaze around. Seeing everybody being present, Mel, Nick, Erica, Ace, Luke, Brandon, Kevin, Liam, Mom, all my relatives. And last but not the least my life's, my little boys Noah and Ryder.

.................................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

As I saw Paisley walking towards me, I was stunned! She looked like an angel. It all seemed to be excatly same as the first time. She still had the same magnetic aura, the same blush, the same lively smile and the same warmth and affection in her eyes.

I looked at her with a love struck smile, as my anxieties washed away.

.............................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

Kyle was looking at me intently, resulting in me to turn crimson under his gaze. Looking at my condition he just winked with a knowing smirk.

As the priest started with the rituals, we looked into each other's eyes, completely oblivious to the people around us, it was only the two of us in that moment.

We made our vows to always be stand beside each other, under all circumstances.

And finally the moment to say "I do, We do" came.

"I DO" Kyle said with a big smile.

"I DO" I said with tears in my eyes.

Even before the priest asked Kyle to kiss, he pulled towards him.

We kissed each other as if it was our last. It lasted for good 5 minutes, making people hoot or awww.

I pulled away beetred lowering my face. As I looked up, I saw my mom with happy tears in her eyes.

"I love you, Mrs.Redmond!" Kyle said as we pulled away.

"I know you do, who wouldn't!?" I joked and Kyle just raised his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

As we walked ahead, everybody wished us good luck. My babies hugged us tight giving both our cheeks a kiss.

We proceeded to the reception after this.

As we reached there all of us had a good time dancing and celebrating.

As I was about to go back to my seat, after our first dance, I spotted Luke.

I decided to walk towards him.

"Thank you for coming, Luke!" I said with a smile.

"No need to thank me, Paisley. I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. I'll say it once again, you look beautiful!" Luke said reciprocating my smile. We hugged each other and he wished me luck.

As we pulled away I saw Kyle walking towards us. My heart hammered inside my chest at an inhuman speed, I feared a fight might break out between Kyle and Luke.

"Congratulations Kyle." Luke said and Kyle came and stood beside me snaking a hand around my waist.

"Thank you, Luke!" Kyle said.

"I wish you both a happy, love filled and successful married life. Don't screw up, dude!" Luke said, patting Kyle on the shoulder.

"Won't even by a given chance, man." Kyle assured placing a kiss on my temple.

What surprised me the most after this was that, Kyle and Luke gave each other a man to man hug!

Later that night after everything was done. I changed into a pair of jeans, white singlet and a denim shirt over it, as me and Kyle had to leave for our honeymoon tonight itself. The destination was a surprise from Kyle for me.

After biding a goodbye to each other we drove to the tarmac.

It only took us half an to reach the turmac.

As we reached there the pilot, the two air hostesses were already waiting for us. As we exchanged plesantaries I found them fun to talk to.

After we got settled the plane took off.

In the mean time I kept on asking Kyle about his secret destination, but he just replied giving me an arrogant smirk saying I would love the place.

It's not that I don't trust Kyle but I was just getting really curious.

An hour passed away, Kyle and I were enjoying our drinks, to consume the finest champagne. I looked up and saw him eyeing me lustfully, then suddenly he pulled me onto his lap kissing me passionately, making me moan in return.

Slowly his hands went inside the singlet drawing circles on my waist. His touch sending tingles through my body.

He kissed my neck harshly leaving a mark there.

....................................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

I knew Paisley was getting excited to know our destination, but I made up my mind not to tell her till we reached.

The place we are going to is the place Paisley always wanted to visit, from the first day we got married. She said it was her dream place and little did she know that her dream was coming true.

The first time we visited Fiji Islands for our honeymoon.

After we were done drinking the drinks that were served to us, I looked at Paisley and lust swirled inside me. So, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed like my life depended on it. She moaned in response. I love it when she moans!

After she pulled away we were both becoming breathless, but I kissed her neck and she gave a little more sound of moaning.

We reached our destination in 5 hours and once we landed and got off the jet, her reaction was speechless and I loved her that way.

It was her favourite place PRAGUE!

I don't know what fascination she has for this place, but all that matters to me was her being happy and that was the sight I was longing for.

She was surprised, shocked and in awe, her mouth was hanging open, this made me kiss her cheek and she expressed her joy by kissing me hard and hugging me tight.

As we exited the airport, we were welcomed by the traditional dance and drink of Prague, as the musicians played the tune.

To reach the bungalow I purchased for the next 3 weeks, Paisley and I took the yatch.

The bungalow was the only one in that area, providing us with the much needed privacy.

The view was amazing the glowing moonlight, twinkling stars and the rhythmic waves created a mesmering atmosphere. All these would witness our love tonight.

As we reached the house, I could sense Paisley's nerveousness. So, I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside.

As we reached the room Paisley went to the bathroom to freshen up while I went to the attached balcony of our room and sat down looking at the waves.

..............................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

As I went to the bathroom to freshen up, I knew today was the night. I wanted to give myself to Kyle tonight.
I went to the washroom and did my business, I looked at my body feeling the need to shave to get rid of the undergrowth. Although I had gone to the salon a four days back, but I still felt the need. As I was done, I opened up my bag to pull out something to wear.

The bag was full of skimpy shorts, see through tops and lingerie, and satin short dresses, this all was packed by those two evil women, Mel and Erica had packed for me and a note as well that read: "what is the use of dress on your honeymoon? Be dressed with no dress at all!;)"
This made me curse for their wickedness.

I took a shower, shaved my legs, and brushed my teeth. Once done, I wore the robe and walked towards Kyle who was already near in the pool and yes naked. At that moment I realised it was him only I saved myself for all those years back and from the past four years as well.

==============================

I took off my robe and went in the water to him.

The way the moon was shining and how it's show was gleaming in the water was beautiful. And the rhythmic waves and twinkling starts only added to the beauty of the night.

As if sensing my presence Kyle turned around when I was in water. He turned around and eyed me. His intense gaze full of desire and lust made my cheeks red and hot.

Kyle came closer to me and held my hands in his own, and said.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Paisley. I never thought somebody as beautiful as you would ever exist. I love you, baby. Will you allow me to take you as my wife?"

Hearing his words I didn't reply. I just pulled his face into my hands and planted a kiss on his lips, he responded in no time and we began kissing each other passionately.

We pulled away absolutely breathless and I could feel him getting high for me. Kyle picked me up and we both came out of the water. He reset me on the wooden area of our balcony and layed down beside me. My breathing was still erratic. As my breathing became stable, Kyle got on top of me kissing me passionately.

He started to suck on my lower lip hard and I responded by biting his in return. He gave a sensual lick to my lower lip asking for entrance which I gladly granted. As our tounge mingled with each other, we both went wild.

I pulled his head down further down if possible and kissed him hard.

He removed his mouth away from mine and went to my kiss lightly kissing it. Slowly he started to lick every inch of my neck with slow and powerfull strokes.

He bit my skin and moaned out.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmmh!" I moaned loudly this only caused he smile again my skin.

"Kyle, baby, can we move in?" I spoke out of moaning.

"Of course, my love." He replied with a wink.

He gathered me in his arms and we went inside our bedroom.

Rose petals were scattered on the floor and the bed was made with pure white satin sheets. A slow romantic tune playing in the background. The only source of light in the room were the several lemongrass scented candles.

............................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

As we went to our bedroom, the sight of Paisley was screaming at me to take her now!

I slowly made her lie down on the bed as I wanted to make this moment special for her.

Some rose petals stuck to her face and head, I removed them slowly looking into her eyes the entire time.

"Have I ever told you that you have beautiful eyes, baby?" I asked looking at her intently.

"No." She answered playing along with me. Of course, I had told all these things to her before.

"You have a very beautiful pair of eyes baby. Whenever I look into your eyes, I never want to blink away even for a second." I said and kissed both her eyes lovingly.

"Have I ever told you that I love the blush that covers your cheeks?" I asked.

"No, Kyle." She answered.

"I love it when your cheeks turn hot and red because of me, when I kiss them, when caress them." I said and kissed both her cheeks.

"Have I ever told you that your lips are soft and inviting?" I said and ran my thumb over her lips.

"No ba..." she was about to reply when I cut her off by kissing hard on the lips.

I was biting her lower lip and her hands threaded into my hair. Her fingers ran thorough my hair signaling she was enjoying our kiss.

I place my hands on her side's on top of her. Her gorgeous naked body touching every inch of mine.

.................................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"Ahh baby!!" I moaned out as he licked my breasts in hard strokes with his tounge.

With this continuing, me and Kyle became one once again after years.

Of course, we were made for each other.. forever!

=======================

8 Months Later.....

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand which showed the positive result. A smile made it's way to my face and happy tears welled in my eyes.

I knew this wasn't the first time me being pregnant, but this was the for time I had to tell Kyle about it.

I was continuously pacing around the bathroom with the test in my hand. I was beyond nerveous at the moment.
How would I tell Kyle about it?

My thoughts were cut off as my bathroom was thrown open, revealing my boys.

"Hello mommy!!!" Ryder and Noah greeted.

"Hi babies!" I said and crouched down to their level.

"How was your day at school?" I asked the twins.

"Very nice!" Noah said.

"Great!" Ryder said.

"What's that mommy?" Noah asked pointing towards the pregnancy test I placed on the counter.

"Uh... um... that, baby, is mommy's thermometer." I said nerverously.

"You have fewer, mommy? I'll call daddy!" Ryder said and was about to run out of the bathroom.

"NO! No, need baby! Daddy's busy, once he is back I'll tell him on my own. Okay?" I said.

They nodded.

"Now, why don't you both go and have lunch and after that I'll put you both to sleep?" I asked.

They muttered an okay and went to the kitchen.
......................................

It was around 9 at night when the kids were in bed and me and Kyle were having dinner.

"Why aren't you eating, love? Are you feeling alright?" Kyle asked looking at me intently.

"Ye-yeah." I said and went back to eating.

"Liar! Tell me what's wrong, baby." Kyle asked concerned.

"I am perfectly fine, babe. Don't worry." I said and went back to eating.

We ate in silence after this and retired back to bed.

"Babe?" I said calling for Kyle's attention, as I held a coffee mug in my hand.

"Yeah?" Kyle said removing his eyes from the T.V screen in our room.

"I made some coffee for both of us, here." I said handing him the mug.

"Ah... coffee at this hour? Caffeine doesn't settle to well at this hour with me. And where is your's?" He said with a frown.

"I already had it. Felt like having, so made some for you too. But it's okay, if you don't want to have it." I said giving him a tight lipped smile, lowering my head and turning around.

"Oh, no baby! It's fine, I'll have it. Give it to me." Kyle said as he stopped me from leaving the room, grasping the mug from my hands.

I gave him a smile as we went and sat down on the couch.

"This is amazing. You never made such good coffee before." Kyle said after taking a sip.

"Thank you, Mr.Redmond!" I replied with a laugh, as excitement bubbled inside me thinking of what was ahead.

"Finished baby?" I asked.

"No, what's the rush?" Kyle asked.

"Oh! No nothing! Take your time, Take your time!" I said with an awkward laugh and waved my hands at him.

"You're acting.... funny!" Kyle said narrowing his eyes.

"Shut up and finish it!" I fake snapped at Kyle and he rolled his eyes, going back to drink his coffee.

I swear, this man was taking so much time to finish a damn coffe. Stupid!

"Now, I am almost done." Kyle said and my heartbeat picked up pace.

In a few moments, Kyle spat out his coffee and almost chocked.

"Breathe baby! Breathe!" I said and slapped his back lightly.

After he sobered up, he picked up the mug showing it to me, which at the bottome read;

"Congratulations! You're going to be a dad!"

"I-is... is this true?" Kyle asked, his voice thick with emotions.

"Y-yes!" I said biting my lip, looking at him with uncertain eyes.

Kyle eyes widened and he became silent for two whole minutes and my heart sank, my breathing laboured, until he suddenly yelled.

"I am going to be a father again! I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!" Kyle yelled with joy and excitement lifting me up and spinning me around and I laughed.

"I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" He said still spinning me around me.

"Put me down. Put me down." I said laughing.

"God! This is the best thing I have ever heard." Kyle said and hugged me close, after setting me back on my feet.

"I am glad you are happy." I said with happy tears in my eyes.

"Of course, I will be. It's our little baby. Our little angel!" Kyle said pulling away and placing a hand on my stomach.

I smiled at him and pulled him in for a kiss.

We pulled away breathless and tears glistened our eyes. Kyle went down on his knees, kissing my lower belly and stood up:

"Thank you, Paisley. Thank you for all this. You have blessed me with such a precious and valuable gift. I love you so much!" He said blinking back the tears, and cupped my face.

"You don't need to thank me, baby. I feel alive after you came back into my life. I have learned how to live again." I said and rested my forehead against his as my tears fell down.

"I love you, baby!" Kyle said.

"I love you too, baby. I love you too!" I said and wrapped my arms around Kyle.

Finally everything in my life was perfect. With a wonderful husband, two adrorable boys, fantastic friends and family and a baby on the way, everything was beyond perfect.

..............................................

Hey Babies!

This is the last chapter of She Was Broken Beyond Repair. Only the epilouge to go.

The wedding scene and the marture scene was entirely written by my friend "arsh_affy060510". All the credit goes to her only.
THANK YOU GIRL! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

Ranking: #18 16th June 2016 to 23rd June 2016.

I would like to thank all you for your constant love, support, encourangment and motivation. It's only because of you people I was able to bring this book till here.
THANK YOU GUYSS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!💕💕💕💕

Please share your views with me.

I hope you liked it.

Kindly, vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.2K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
133K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
11.1K 393 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...