Affinity [PAUSED]

Por ElfenLore

Blake Sinclair is the evil twin of Karena Sinclair. Guess who this story is about? Blake is just your average... Más

Moonspell Academy
Meeting the Headmistress
I am Such a Dork
Cake Pops have Knives in their Stilettos
Those Creepy Teachers that Scare the Heck out of You
Secrets of the Teen Wizards
My Enchanted Suitcase
Off to the Mall of Terror
Magical Video Games
Magick Video Game Part 2
Silver Lark
Mean Girls Aren't Demons
My Great Great Great Gramps was a Fallen Angel, Go Figure
Attacks and Mirrors
Girls with Tails... are Really Annoying
More Demons?
Unexpected Savior
Soldier
Everyone Knows My Secrets but Me

Some Things Just Make Everything More Complicated

65 6 2
Por ElfenLore

“Would you like to introduce yourself?” he continued oblivious to the fact that I was in fact embarrassed beyond belief, already, and it had only been a few hours since I’d gotten here!

“Yeah because I totally want to look even more like a dork,” I said with a snort and he looked at me expectantly. Gosh another grown up that didn’t get sarcasm? I thought my parents were bad enough. Feeling a bit self-conscious I blurted out a few words “Ireallylikeartbutwhatevercanisitdownnow?” He blinked at me and scratched his shiny head.

“What was that again?” he asked apologetically. A voice from the back of the room spoke up and I cringed at the familiar tone.

“Maybe her special power is like talking like really stupidly fast.” The dumber girl from the bathroom said and I grimaced really? Why did she have to be in this class?

“You must have a Ph.D. to come up with something as meaningless as that.” I remarked dryly.

“No I- wait what?” she scrunched up her forehead and I quietly laughed before sitting down in the empty seat at the front. I noticed that the person sitting next to me was the tall guy in the hall way.

“Gosh, no, not you too.” I huffed and slammed my package of papers down. I left my luggage at the door, before lunch I was going to swing by my dorm room to drop it off. The brochure in the package said that I could just observe for the first day.

“Why is it that every time I meet with you, you’re pissed?” he asked and I imagine I must have turned some shade of red.

“Y-yeah um I’m just kinda stressed” I fidgeted with the paint brush in front of me. “You, know with the whole new school thing.” He slid a paint brush back into the jar and his hand brushed mine. ZAP!

“Ow!” I shouted and yanked my hand away. He shot me a guilty grin.

“Sorry, I forgot you didn’t know“ I observed my hand. I was getting a whole lot of mysterious injuries today.

“Know what?” I asked puzzled.

“I got my special power from my mom” I looked up and a thought came to me. No no no no…

“My mom’s the Headmistress”

Ugh.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86 10 5
A girl with a past must come to terms with it before it affects those closest to her. Mallory Kieran Sinclair, an ex-assassin in training. She left...
48 0 13
Alexia Asher, the illegitimate child of one of the biggest Vampire Hunter family, the Asher's, will finally leave the family and finally be free from...
Amuleto Por evhewitt

Novela Juvenil

197 32 24
Abigail Mastros, a sixteen-year-old girl, didn't question whether vampires existed, assuming like all others that they were only the products of book...
1.8K 565 48
Anya is a user of external magic, a witch, bonded to a crow familiar. She and her elder brother Gabe work together to pay off the debts incurred by...