Baby Girl h.s

By angeliches

"Be a good girl and come sit on daddys lap." More

Baby girl
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
HOLY SHIT

11

32K 532 105
By angeliches

PLEASE VOTE

You turned off you lamp and in no time you were asleep and dreaming of what tomorrow would bring.

~~~

"Alright Miss, I have the car all ready to go." Benny, Harry's driver, told you and you nodded while you looked at your appearance.

Not a hair was out of place and you looked ready to take on the day even though you were already dead on your feet.

"Let me lock up and we'll be good to go Benny."

"Miss, the drive to the airport is about an hour so you will have time to sleep in the car. You look tired," he commented lightly in which you made a sound of agreement.

"Could you wake me when we are about 10 minutes away?"

"Of course. Now you get some shut eye."

If felt as though you had been asleep for just a minute when Benny's arm was shaking your leg, signaling that you were just 5 minutes away from the airport.

The minutes flew by and suddenly you were being helped out of the car and your luggage was being placed next to your feet. The man who had taken your luggage out insisted he carry it to your destination and he followed you the entire way in.

Someone called your name and you looked over in the direction it had come from to see Harry leaning against a pillar.

You smiled widely at him and bound over quickly. Once you were close enough he wrapped an arm around your waist and pushed his lips against yours.

"I've missed you baby girl. From now on every trip I go on you're coming." You rolled your eyes and laughed lightly.

"I have a life too daddy, you can't just expect me to drop everything." You looked over your shoulder and few people were staring at the both of you and suddenly you felt very exposed. You pulled away from Harry and took a step back; his expression now bemused.

"What's wrong?"

"All these people are staring, it's making me uncomfortable." You told him in truth.

"Ignore them," he wrapped his arms back around you and pulled you close to him. He buried his face in your hair and you just stayed still.

"Mr. Styles," a female voice brought you two back into the moment and you broke away from one another.

"Your jet is ready sir." Harry nodded tersely and took your hand in his.

"Let's go kitten, we have somewhere to be."

"Jet? I thought we were going to go on a pl"-

"On a plane? I don't do commercial kitten. I have my own items to get me to where I want to go."

"Wow." You were lead out to the jet. You took in the sheer size and panic overtook you.

"Are you sure this is safe?" You asked him as you looked at the aircraft with an unbelieving expression.

"Of course it is safe! I have only the best fly my jet, now up you get."

You two got aboard the jet and you looked down at the people getting it all ready. You never were comfortable with flying so your nerves were beginning to take over.

"I'm nervous."

"Come here," he held out his arms for you to come in and you got into them. He held you tightly as the airplane steward told you to buckle up and get ready to take off.

You clutched onto Harry tighter and he pulled the belt over the both of you.

"Don't worry, daddy's got you." A kiss was pressed to your ear and you closed your eyes tightly as the plane rocked until you were smoothly sailing.

"I had them put our luggage in the back room, it is going to be a long flight." He told you as you finally got off of him to stretch your legs.

"Why would you have them put it in there?"

"I have things in mine that I want to show you, come."

You followed him to the back room and when he opened to door you gasped in surprise. A bed was placed in the middle, and you sat down on it. Surprisingly it was very comfortable and you ran your fingers over the duvet.

You watched as he unzipped the main pocket and pulled out an unmarked bag.

"Close your eyes." You did as he said and shut them. You could hear him shuffle about and him getting behind you on the bed.

You felt a cold item touch your neck and another item slide on your finger. Your eyes flew open and you turned to look at him. A smile was on his face as he took in what he had placed on you.

"Go look in the mirror kitten." You rushed over to the tiny bathroom and flicked on the lights.

The necklace itself was an eyesore as it sparkled and shined in the light. The diamond on it was big enough to have your mouth agape and your mind wondering the price tag that would have come along with such a piece.

The ring on your finger must have been part of the set and the diamond in the middle was set around several smaller ones. You couldn't keep your eyes off of it as you walked back to Harry.

"What do you think?"

"I love them! Thank you," you climbed on his lap and kissed him gently. Your mind traveled back to your luggage that held the special bag in it.

"I have a surprise for you as well. Why don't you go back to the cabin and I'll show it to you." You suggested and smiled at him widely. He raised his eyebrows and looked at you in question.

"Should I tell them that we wish to not be bothered?" You nodded and he got up without another word. You couldn't miss the smirk that had graced his lips before he shut the door.

You rummaged through your suitcase and pulled out the bag. You dumped the contents on the bed and set about getting yourself undressed.

You put on the all black lace set, rolled up the frill topped stockings, and slipped on the cat ears you bought to go with it. You put on your black heels, an accessory that Harry had shipped from a business trip and walked out of the room.

His eyes were already set on you as you slowly walked over to him. You bat your eyes innocently as you kneeled in front of him. His hand reached up and he fingered the headband.

"Ears?" He laughed and you pouted.

"I am your kitten." You placed your palms on his knees and leaned more towards him.

"You are my kitten," he murmured and ran his fingers through your hair, this time more rough. "Your daddy's little kitten."

"What do you want your kitten to do?" He groaned as you placed your hand over his crotch and pressed down.

"I want you to give me a show." You tilted his head and he elaborated more for you.

"I want you to strip down until you are only wearing your stockings, heels, and those adorably sexy ears. All of this," he pulled at the bodice of your set with one hand while the other tugged at your panties, "has to go."

You got up and took a few steps back. Making sure you had your eyes locked with his you began to unclip the front of the bodice. Once you had it fully unclipped you pulled it off of you shoulders, shrugging it off of your arms.

Once your torso was free you moved down to your panties and toyed with the hem. He narrowed his eyes as you gave him a playful wink and inched them off your body, just the way he liked to take them off of you. Once they were low enough you let them go and stepped out of them.

You were staring just like he wanted you to, your body naked except for a few little accessories. You got back onto your hands and knees and crawled over to him.

"Sit on my lap kitten." You did as told and perched yourself on his lap. You placed your hands on his covered shoulders and leaned forward to press your lips to his neck. He made little moans as you sucked at his skin and bit down every now and again.

"What does daddy want his kitten to do now?"

"I want you to ride me." This was new territory; he always liked being the one in control.

"Alright than." Your hands reached down and undid his belt buckle. Once you pulled his belt off you got up and you popped the button of his slacks. He lifted up so you could pull those as well as his boxer briefs down.

His cock sprang towards his stomach and you noticed that the tip was already oozing cum. You licked your lips and you got back onto his thighs and your hand closed around his member as you lifted up and placed it at your entrance.

He let out a loud groan as you sank yourself down on him. You felt mild discomfort but it didn't matter as you started to rock your hips back and forth.

He caused more friction as he lifted his hips to meet yours. Your breath was slowly starting to become heavier and you were moaning his name quietly.

"Oh daddy harder." He listened as began to move his hips harder, picking up the pace as he went. Your hands gripped his hair as his lips came down to suck at the skin of your collar bones.

"So fucking tight aren't you kitten?" He ground out and continued pounding into you. You were panting and holding him close to your chest as you could feel pressure building up. His hand traveled down and started to rub at your nerves harshly. He rolled your clot between his two fingers and you let yourself go.

He rode you through your peak and just as you were coming down you felt him jerk inside you and he came all of a sudden.

You rested your front against his and combed his damp hair back from his face. You kissed his lips lightly as he tightened his grip on you.

"You're so good kitten, daddy adores you very much."

"Well kitten adores her daddy." You pressed another kiss to his chest before getting up and finding your discarded panties.

"You know what this means correct kitten?" You looked over to him with mild interest. You shook your head and he grinned over at your barley covered form.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club." With a wink at you he put his pants back on, leaving you with a smirk on your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
557K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)
363K 10K 38
Sequel to "Daddy" I think thats about all you need to know ;)