Bella volturi

By WilliamLussier

When Edward leaves Bella, he knows it's for the best. But when he left, he only made his worse nightmare com... More

chapter 11 . confrontation
chap 12. reunited
Chapter 13. the truth
authors note
chapter 14
chapter 15 my life
new discoveries
truth?....no dare!....wait!
school bi@$&'s
hannah.
fuck ed up
not done
after school activities.
A romantic at heart.
The Talk
the real talk.

Bella volturi

37.5K 456 67
By WilliamLussier

chapter 1

As I made my way down the eerily silent halls of volttera castle, my sneakers making sqeaking sounds that echoed through the corridor, my thoughts roared and my head exploded with pain, making it feel like I have been set on fire. I soon saw a young girl, probably 15 it 16 years old, walk up and say to me,

"What it your purpose here?"

I howled in pain as the feeling of fire intensified.

"Jane dear, there is no need for that,"

said a milky vampire with black shiny hair and, beady red eyes.

"Now dear, what are you here for?"

I gasped in relief as the pain disappeared.

"I wish for death," I pleaded.

"And why is that," he asked.

"My one true love left me, he doesn't want me anymore," I explained.

" I think you would be a great addition to our guard, assuming you already know our secret, would you be willing to be burdened with immortality, " he asked. I thought about it. immortality, vampirism. "Yes," I say.

"Good," he exclaimed. "When will the transformation take place?," he asked. "As soon as possible."

"As you wish." "Jane, Felix, Demetri , Heidi,.Ciaus, Marcus, come," he ordered. "Yes master." they said in unison.

"Give her immortality," he commanded. Since you are having many vampires bite you, you will be the most powerful of us all," he said to me. With of flick of his wrist, they all suddenly were on top of me bent over. Then I felt it. The pain was indescribable, like someone is lighting you on fire from the inside out. It could've been days ,weeks ,months time ceased to matter much to me as I lay writhing in pain.

chapter 2

I felt the pain slowly seeping out of my body. it seeped out of my fingers and toes next where my feet ,then legs ,arms, and neck and head all were as cold as ice. the my heart took off! It beat so fast i thought i would fly up but the morphine Aro put in my system caused me to stay pinned to the bed they placed me on.

chapter 3

My heart stopped, literaly stopped beating. I thought I was dead, but realized that I had opened my eyes, not to angels and wings, but a pale, red eyed beauty. I marveled over her soft, but unmistakably there curves. Her hair was a luscious mahogany color.

Her top lip was slightly larger than the bottom one which was twisted into a grimace. A small dark haired vampire was standing next to her grinning like crazy. "How do you like your new image," she asked, eagerly.

chapter 4

"Thats me," I asked. I my eyes widened at the sound of my voice- bells ringing- .

"Of course silly who else would it be?" "Im Heidi by the way," she said.

"B-Bella," I said.

" You dont have to be afraid of me bella," she said.
" I finally have a shopping buddy". she said.

she reminded me of Alice. My chest suddenly seized up.

"Ardggg," I moaned.

Heidi's eyes widened at me.

" Bella where are you," she asked me. I stopped suddenly.

" What do you mean?" "Um Bella you're invisible!"

"i think we just found out your gift! Let us see Aro at once."

chapter 5

aros pov

"thank you. Alas Eleazer has arrived to tell us just what gifts bella posseses," I said.

"Yes, dear Bella has a rare gift. She's a stealer, meaning she can copy anyones gift at a thought. Right now she can see the future, read minds, control emotions ,and turn invisible."

"Bella Would you like to explain i asked."

" Yes, erm i previously was in contact with the Cullen clan."

Eleazer'eyes widend at the name.

"The mind reading is from Edward," her eyes grew sad and pained and I assumed he was her mate. "Alice gave me the future seeking and Jasper gave me the emotion settings." After she finished i was astounded. I wanted Alice, Jasper and Edward for their particular gifts but now i get them all in one on a stealer!

"Brothers, how would you like to make miss Isabella our queen," I asked.

"Yes master I think it's a wonderful idea," said Marcus in his forever monotone voice. Well I did kill his mate and brainwashed him so i cant really judge him.

chapter 6 Edwards pov. SURPRISE!

Alice suddenly stiffened at my side.

"Alice What's wrong "

I was sucked into a vision.

" Laurent, please, I mean you helped us," my Bella pleaded.

"I am doing you a favor. Victoria plans on killing you slowly, painfully. where as I make it quick.. you will feel nothing. He grabbed her small throat and sank his teeth into her pulsing jugular.

"Noo!" my Bella no. I took of through the forest knowing exactly where I was headed.

Volterra .

chapter 7 esmes. pov

. As I thanked the mail man, I saw a very fast Edward take off into the woods. Oh my, I thought, I hope the man didn't see him!

When I looked back to make sure I wasn't going to have to explain my sons bullet like speed to this mortal, I soon discovered he was to busy checking me out.

"goodbye now."

"oh i ugh yes errm"

I saw Aro's swirly script on a big creamy envelope.

I went to find Carlisle in his study. "Honey should we call a family meeting? We have received an invitation to volterra queens crowning.

"of course Esme," my true love said.

"Here goes nothing. "

guys let's gather in the dining room.

they were there in an instant.

"Alice What's wrong. what did you see," Jasper asked.

"Well Edward took off to ask for death but we got there just in time for the queens crowning so Aro refused. "

"the crowning is tomorrow so we better get going!"

"I've already packed everyone's clothes for the 3 months we are visiting," Alice said " 3 months?!" Emmett asked.

"Yes it has something to do with Edward and someone he meets there. he looks happy so I guess we'll find out," said Alice.

"Well let's get moving!"

chap 8 bellas pov.

"Jane, i am not wearing that dress," i said. She had picked up a really dress. It stopped mid thigh and was black with skinny straps. I instantly refused. "Please Bella!"

"No and that's final," I said She stuck out out her bottom lip, puppy dog face.She reminded me of,Alice. The Cullens. Edward. I wonder if they'll be here tonight . "Jane, will the Cullens be here tonight?"

"Of course. Every coven will be here tonight." I mentally did a happy dance.. I would see Edward again, even if he didn't know I existed anymore. I was happy and carefree on the outside, but Jane saw through my facade and knew on the inside I was slipping.I need Edward!

chap 9

edwards pov (again)

Alice found me and dragged me into the foyer of volterra castle.

"Edward, the Volturi are going to refuse you so stop trying, now put these on and get into the throne room, the queen is about to be crowned," she said in a fast blur. she threw me a pile of clothes and left in a flash. I quickly threw my dirty, tattered shirt into a bucket and put on thw crisp, dark blue, button down shirt and dark trousers on. I shot into the grand room just as fast. Queen? I thought.

Chapter 10 b pov

I miss Edward and the rest of the Cullems I missed Edward and the rest of the Cullens, even Rosalie ,and even know she didn't like me I still miss her. I used my future seeking to see what would happen during my crowning. Edward will apologize for leaving. Yay, I couldn't wait! I felt my eyes turn orange with excitement, a power I acquired during a newborn battle a couple of months ago. I now possess many powers including ; mind read, future seek, control emotions, talk and control animals, control vampires, werewolves,faries, mortals,well anything really. Control the four elements, shock you at a touch, set you aflame at a thought, paralyze you, strip ypur senses, get out of any bad situation, see your thoughts at a touch, levitate things, including myself, teleport, shoot lightning out of my eyes-cool right,see any powers humans or vampires have, enhaced hearing, sight, and super strength, put thoughts or beliefs into your head and make you believe them, shapeshift into anything, impersonate anything, including thier vpice, and appearence, and much more.

i can also control the weather, and make my eyes turn colors to match my emotion, or just whenever. i can make any power stronger or weaker, steal it, or make it gone.

"Jane, for the last time, I am not wearing that dress."

She had originally picked out another revealing dress. It was crimson and it stopped mid-thigh and had so many straps i got tangled up in them.

She tried using her puppy dog face, but after surviving Alice, I was a pro at refusing. I reallly hope Jane was right and the Cullens were coming after all. The thought of them not being there made my chest explode with pain, but i was getting good at hiding it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 19.7K 44
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
181K 23.1K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
908K 21.8K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
562K 22.8K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...