Until you come Back to me

LourDarden tarafından

Taylour has what seems like the perfect life. A loving and successful husband, two wonderful children, and a... Daha Fazla

" I messed up"
Aftermath
It Hurts like Hell
Day by Day
"Its Okay if you still want him.."
"When Were You Going To Tell Me?"
The Road To Restoration
My Heartbeat
HeartBeat to Heartbreak
Two can play that Game
Black Tears
B.A.N.S
Mine
For Better Or For Worse
"Reunited..."
Just Breathe
Maybe (Part 2)
'...more than 23 reasons'
Forces of Nature (Part 2)
Walk Of Shame (Part 3)
What Will Be Will Be (Conclusion to Part 3)
What Hurts The Most
"Back,Back,Forth and Forth"
" Last and Final Good Deed"
Daddy's Home
"Cater 2 U"
Countdown
A Day To Remember
His Dream & Her Reality (Chapter)
Get The Hell Out Of Dodge
"Mission Impossible"
"Hell Hath NO Fury..."
"You Were Made From Love..."
Trapped In The Closet
"Let Me Explain"
When A Man Is Fed Up
When is enough...enough?
Love Is You
Honeybees
Love The Hurt Away Preview: (Sequel )

Until you come Back to me

138K 1.9K 1K
LourDarden tarafından

 All rights reserved© Lour Darden

 Dinner cooked: check, Kids Bathed: check. Now feed the kids, help with homework, and off to bed. My God, I'm tired.

"Jay and Mel come downstairs. Dinner is ready."

Two smiling faces that closely resembled their parents equally, raced to the dining room table. Taylour loved her children and just the sight of them could always revitalize her after a hard day's work.

" Mom, what are we having?" Jay asked.

"Spaghetti." She said while swatting his hand away from the plate.

"Did you wash your hands, young man?"

"Yes mama I did. I even used soap this time"

A smirk formed at the corners of Taylour's mouth thinking that her son's idea of washed hands was his hand sitting under running water.

" Okay, guys let's say grace."

"Wait, what about Daddy?" Melody said looking at her mother. "Isn't Daddy going to eat with us?"

" Let me call him and see if he's on his way. Hold on a sec'." Taylour headed to the kitchen to retrieve her phone and call her husband. It was well past 6:30 pm and he was normally home by 5 pm. Lifting her phone she saw a missed call and text message.

Hubby

Babe, I have to work late again. I'll be home later I love you. Kiss the Kids for me.

This was the third time this week that Sean had to work late. This was becoming a habit. Taylour understood that he had a new project but what about home?

Sean was the most sought-after Architect in all of Atlanta. However, being sought after had just as many Pros as it did cons. Sometimes Taylour would have to take him dinner at the office while her mother stayed with the kids. He would be there each time burning the midnight oil. She just chalked it up to a minor sacrifice made to keep their comfortable lifestyle.

She took her seat across from her two children.

" Daddy just text me, he has to work late."

"Awwww man," the children said in unison. Their words and faces were painted in disappointment.

" But Ma' Daddy, and I was supposed to watch the Heat game tonight. He promised tonight was our night" Jay said in a whine.

" He told me he was going to help me with my project Mommy. I still have to paint my planets." Melody said in a whisper looking down at her spaghetti.

Taylour hated to see her children disappointed and knew firsthand what disappointment could do, especially at the hands of someone else.

" I'm sorry guys but Daddy had to work. How about I tape the game for you Jay? Then you and daddy can watch it tomorrow. Mel, I'll help you with your planets. How does that sound?"

Mel smiled and nodded at her mother's offer. That smile was reassurance that Taylour had helped the situation somewhat.

"No mom that's okay everyone will be talking about the game tomorrow and my teacher and I have a bet going. Forget it! I'll just watch it by myself." Jay said in a tone of sadness.

"What bet do you and your teacher have going on?" She smiled at the thought of her eight-year-old son conjuring up a bet with his teacher about sports. True to form he was his father's child. From his mahogany complexion, perfect eyebrows, and bright smile. Quite tall to be eight years old. With his father's charm and clever ways of thinking, Jay already had most of the third-grade girls in a tizzy, especially around valentines day. He once came home with a bag of cards and boxes of candy personally addressed to him. When asked what did he give in return he simply said "Mom, you don't give just because they do. If you give to every girl who gives to you, then when you have a special girl what you give won't matter because you gave everyone else the same. So I just said thank you and they were fine with that." She smiled at his philosophy. Her eight-year-old was his Daddy in the making.

" Well, mom..." Jay said snapping her out of her thoughts. " We have a bet that if Miami Heat beat the Lakers then I get extra credit and don't have to do homework for a week"

"What if your teacher wins? Taylour asked amused by the grounds of the bet.

" Well, since he's not going to win I told him I would do three book reports."

Taylour tried to hold in her laughter knowing how much Jay hated book reports. It was as if it bored him to the point of no return. Being an above-average reader, the only time he was interested in what he was reading is if it were above his age group. Sean and Taylour made sure to buy him books suitable for a 5th grader to keep his interest and satisfy the challenge he needed to remain focused. For the rest of dinner, the children and Taylour laughed and conversed about everything from school to cartoons. The laughter helped take away from their disappointment that their father wasn't home.

After helping Melody with her project and watching the basketball game with Jay, Taylour was past tired. Placing Sean's dinner in the microwave she headed upstairs to shower for bed. Running the hot water she began to undress. Slipping off her black pencil skirt and unbuttoning her white blouse, each fell to the ground. She looked herself over as the bathroom filled with steam. Standing at 5"11 her caramel complexion was radiant. Her hair was naturally curly and when blown out as it was now, it reached the middle of her back. She loved her curvaceous body. Her beautiful eyes, straight nose, and full pink lips were mesmerizing. Her DD breasts, full hips, and round bottom were all the afrodiasc needed to stimulate her husband. The passion between them was overwhelming at times. Causing them to forget where they were. Times like that felt like ages ago. They hadn't made love in 2 months which for them felt like two years. He had been working late and she had been busy with the kids and her work. Granted they had time for quickies but she craved the passion that they once shared. They always seemed to have a balance even when hectic, they always made time for one another but lately, that was changing and she felt helpless not knowing how to get it back. She Would comfort herself by thinking it's not that bad. It's just not what it used to be but that's normal for married people right? Looking down at her phone it was now 9:37 pm and Sean still wasn't home. The pressure of hot water erased her thoughts as well as the tension in her body. This was a shower well needed and appreciated.

"Shoot it's 9:37 babe I gotta get home." Pulling up from the bed he slid into his black briefs and navy blue slacks. Pulling his tank top over his head. He turned around looking at the Brown skin beauty lying across the bed. Her legs crossed over the other with her back against the headboard. Still dressed in a black lace corset she sat with no underwear on and a lace coverup robe. Her hair was messy and sex-crazed falling to her shoulders. She was slimmer than he liked a woman to be but she was providing him with what he had been lacking for longer than he could remember. Crawling to the edge of the bed in front of where he was, she stood on her knees. "Baby do you have to go? Can't you stay just a few my hours?" She said in a whine while pouting her full lips. Reaching for the corners of his button-up shirt pulling him close to her.

"Michelle you know I have to go, I've been with you all day and most of the night. It's almost 10:00 and you know I have a long drive. Baby, I have to go." He said in a low deep husky voice. A tone that searched for her understanding. "

"I'll see you Monday. Okay?"

"Why not this weekend? Can't you get away this weekend?"

"You know I can't this weekend. My family has barely seen me as is because someone has me occupied. Besides, my parents are having a family picnic. They need me this weekend "

"But I need you!" She squealed stepping off the bed in front of him.

"Michelle, baby don't be like that you know what I mean. Come on I'll make it up to you. Next week Monday. Okay?" Pushing past him she headed towards their hotel bathroom yanking off her robe. Leaving her bare bottom with her corset.

"Just look at what you'll be missing while your gone." She said sashaying in the bathroom. Watching her walk away Sean quickly shook his head as if to get the lust out of his mind. He needed to get home and fast or he'd never leave and that would dig a deeper hole than what he's already dug for himself.

Hearing the shower come on he wrote her a quick note advising her to enjoy the room since it was paid for through the night and he was looking forward to Monday. He grabbed his suit jacket and headed out the door.

10:15 pm and he's still not here what the hell? Taylour thought to herself. She had tried three times to call Sean but each call went unanswered and straight to voicemail. She texted him twice but just like the calls those two went unanswered. She was beginning to worry. She got down on her knees and did the only thing she knew in time of worry, she prayed.

"Lord heavenly father, it's not like my husband not to call. please put your angels around him to guide him home. I plead the blood of Jesus over him. Allow him to come home safe and sound. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen." Standing to her feet she felt a sense of relief like he was okay and her prayers would be answered. She walked to her briefcase and removed its papers placing them in her lap as she sat against her beige headboard. She figured she would occupy herself with some work. Her non-profit organization Virtuous Woman was taking off. An organization dedicated to helping families with funds for rental assistance, food banks, utility assistance, and even job placement.

Although the organization was helping a multitude of people its funds were soon to run out if more donations were not made. She would be able to sustain for at least another 4-6 months. But that was a worry she didn't want to overwhelm herself with. She would cross that bridge when she got there. Looking over documents making necessary signatures, she hadn't realized how quickly time flew until glancing at the clock on her side table. 11:21 pm At that very moment she heard the door downstairs close. Jumping to her feet she raced to the staircase yelling out "Babe...baby, is that you?"

"Of course, it's me baby, who else would it be?" Sean said as he walked up the spiral staircase. Taylour raced down the stairs wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and repeatedly kissing his cheek and lips.

"Sean I was so scared something happened to you. I called you and you never answered. I didn't know what to think." Sean pulled her off him. Nervous she might smell Michelle's scent. He brushed past her walking up the stairs. His gesture bothered her. She had been worried sick about him yet he was so nonchalant. Following behind him into their master bedroom Taylour closed the door. Sean stood near the walk-in closet removing his tie.

"Sean, did you hear me? I was worried sick! What happened to your phone? I called you three times."

With his back still towards her, he answered "Oh sorry babe my phone died."

"So you couldn't charge it at the office? She said now looking at him with furrowed brows while he continued to undress.

"Not when I left my charger here." He said pointing towards the charger sitting on his side table. Her eyes followed the direction of his charger and the tension in her body immediately eased.

"See baby I told you, you watch too much Lifetime. That mixed with the news and my baby has become a worry ward." He said kissing her forehead in such a gentle way. She smiled at his words and felt silly for worrying. Considering it was a logical excuse. She had lost count of how many times her phone had died while at the office or running errands. Although her body released tension there was a feeling in the pit of her stomach that said something wasn't adding up. If Sean's phone died he would have called from the office phone to give her a heads up. Maybe he was so enthralled at work that he forgot. He was known to be consumed and a perfectionist with his work. The more she tried to reason with herself nothing got rid of that feeling inside. She just pushed it to the back of her mind while taking a seat on the edge of their bed.

"Baby?"

"Yeah."

"The kids were pretty mad with you tonight."

"Why?" He said doing away with his cufflinks and kicking off his shoes.

"Jay. Remember you promised to watch the Heat game with him." He threw his head back squeezing his eyes in remembrance.

"Oh, babe I forg-......."

"And you were supposed to help with Melody's science project for planets."

"Tay I completely forgot. Did he at least watch the game without me?"

"Yes, and Mel's project got done also. I helped her with it and watched the game with Jay." After reaching in the closet for his pajamas he turned to her.

" I'm so sorry I lost track of time, thanks for having my back."

"Sean I had your back but I can't always cover for you when you disappoint the kids. You have to do-..."

"Look, I don't feel like arguing! I said I lost track of time."

"I heard you. This isn't an argument. We've had enough of those for you to know the difference. All I'm saying is keep your word to the kids and me."

Sighing he walked towards her feeling it easier to just give in than to banter back and forth. After a day with Michelle, he had no energy for anything, let alone an argument with his wife.

"Baby your right and I'm sorry. I was just so into work I forgot." Pulling her to her feet in nothing but his briefs he looked deep into her eyes and said " I love you and the kids so much. You guys are my priority. I'll make it up to you and the kids. This weekend I'm all yours. No work just us."

"You promise?"

" I promise." Kissing her lips the sound of his stomach growling pulled them apart. Taylour giggled at the embarrassed look on his face.

"Someone's hungry." She giggled.

"Starving. Did you cook?"

"Of course I did. I made spaghetti and your plate is in the microwave."

"See that's why I love you. Always looking out for me." He said with his hands around her waist. There was nothing he loved more than her cooking. The woman could burn. Anything she made would have his tastebuds begging for more. One of the many reasons he married her.

"Well, you know how I do. Hahaha, that's my job. I'll go heat it for you."

" Thanks, babe. Imma put my phone on the charger and take a shower."

Taylour went for the door and Sean placed his phone on his side table next to the bed.

Sean entered the shower and the water cascaded down his toned body he had a multitude of thoughts rush him at once. His 6'4 muscular build was enough to throw any woman whether she was straight or not. His low-cut Ceaser and light brown eyes that turned Gold in the sun were a complete turn-on. He turned so the water could run down his broad shoulders. He felt a slight sting knowing the moment the water hit the scratches on his back. Michelle clawed at his back during their session of sex. He wouldn't call it love-making. The only woman he ever loved was his wife. It was almost as if she did it intentionally to mark her territory. How could he say he loved his wife and put her through this? It wasn't supposed to be this long drawn-out thing that it was. It was only to be one time. But soon one time turned into two and two into three and after that, he lost count. Soon three months had come and gone and he was in deeper than he ever thought he could be. Sean knew he didn't have intense feelings for Michelle, and although he did care and admire her that was as far as he would go. She on the other hand did have growing feelings and he knew soon he would end up hurting her. She was just filling a void for him. Taylour was the love of his life. At that thought, an insane amount of guilt hit him like a ton of bricks. He placed his hands on the wall while the water hit his face to hold himself up. The look Taylour gave him this evening when she was worried stung him. She had worried that he was hurt and yet he was screwing another woman. To know how disappointed his children were by him hurt as well. He raised his kids to keep their word. Especially his son Josiah. Constantly instilling in him that a man is nothing if not a man of his word. He not only broke his word to his kids but his vows to his wife. Things had been shaky but he knew he was selfish to put his needs above hers. Silently he cursed himself knowing what he had to do. Come Monday he would have to break things off with Michelle. He was risking it all for a fling. If his children found out or even his wife they may never recover from this. He never intentionally wanted to hurt her he just became blindsided by his own need that he pushed her away. Michelle was great in bed but it was more than that for him. The support she gave him is what he wanted in the first place the sex was a bonus. Taylour had always been swamped with everything else but him. Yea they had sex but sex wasn't all he needed believe it or not. He wanted the woman he fell in love with who took an interest in him. His wants, needs, desires. He too hadn't been the best to her either and this just added to his faults. He needed to end this before she found out or he knew with no doubt in his heart he would lose it all. With his decision made and plan set, he began soaping his body. Come Monday goodbye, Michelle.

Placing Sean's food in the microwave she put it on for three minutes. She opened the refrigerator to take out a Pepsi and pour his glass. Taylour laughed to herself she may be a worry ward. As that thought made its way into her mind so did that feeling in the pit of her stomach come back. Some would call it intuition but her Godmother would say "Baby you got the discernment to know when somethin' ain't right. No matter how it looks. God ain't gon' let you be a fool to the devil's devices baby. Always trust your gut no matter what that feeling is there for a reason." The smile across her face disappeared and she ran back upstairs. She moved her papers on the bed and sat on her leg. Should she even be snooping? Every time she would pop up at his office to bring him dinner he had always been there. He always kept his word, well until now. She trusted her husband and didn't want to seem like one of those insecure women she read about or saw on Love and Hip-Hop. But if she didn't do something about this feeling she knew she wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

Lord, I feel something isn't right and I know you gave me this feeling for a reason. God, please reveal to me what needs to be shown. Whatever it is be with me once revealed Lord. You said you would not leave me ignorant to the Devil's devices. Lord Jesus, show me what I need to see. In Jesus name, I pray amen. At that very moment, Taylour heard a vibration. Buzz Buzz. She turned in the direction of Sean's side table his phone was vibrating. It was now 12:00 am who could be calling him now? With him still in the shower, Taylour reached for his phone and braced herself for what she was about to see. Looking down she swiped his screen but his iPhone was locked so she put in the code which she knew was their wedding anniversary. She always had his passcode and he had hers. Until now she never felt the need to look at his phone. Once unlocked she saw two missed calls from Bank of America and a text from the same contact. She looked at the contact in depth.

Bank of America

Nickname: Michelle D.

She then went to his messages. She heard herself gasp as a tear fell down her cheek.

Bank Of America

Baby I know you just left but I need you again. I gotta have you inside me one more time. At least to hold me over until Monday. Call me back if you can sneak away. I'll be waiting. Muah.

That was the first of many texts on his phone from Bank of America Taylour read conversations from 2 months before. Him telling her to meet him at secret places. Even one text in which he met with her after their daughter Melody's dance recital. She even knew Mel's name and about the recital. In the text, she even asked how it went. Taylour became enraged as her tears began to dry. She was officially pissed OFF! She called the number and immediately Michelle answered on the second ring.

"So I guess this means you can get away right?" she said in a seductive tone.

Taylour cringed at the notion that another woman was on the other line knowing of her and her children yet still okay with luring her husband.

"No Hoe, you don't have to worry about him sneaking away cause you can have him. Make sure his bed is ready skank he's all yours."

Michelle gasped in shock realizing that it was Sean's wife and not him.

"Look... I ...I ...I'm sor-" She was at a loss for words.

" Do me a favor? Tell me how long?" Taylour became calm but her tone was lethal. Michelle pondered if it was worth saying. Then she thought sure it was because soon she would have him to herself. No woman in their right mind would want a man who had an affair for as long as they did. As they say, the truth shall set you free. Yet a part of her felt a small bit guilty. Not for the affair but for getting caught.

"It's been...It's been... well." She tried to stall for the words. Taylour became impatient, not being one to beat around the bush she just needed her to spit it out already.

" Look spit it out already! You've already destroyed my family and disrespected me, my children, and yourself. The least you could do is tell me for how long. You owe me that at best."

Michelle became irritated by Taylour's statement. She was the one who was giving Sean what he yearned for and needed. Taylour had it all but her focus was elsewhere. Michelle felt if anything she should be thanking her for picking up her slack.

"3 months. We've been together for 3 months. Have him call me later and you're welcome. Tell him I'll leave the light on for him." Michelle hung up in her face. She had never felt so disrespected in her entire life as she did now. She felt the woman she used to be coming back faster than she could control. She started to recall her bank account balance because she knew she was going to need bail money. It was about to get real.

" Lord Jesus keep me. Please keep me because I'm scared of what I'm going to do next." Her hands were trembling. She began to pace the room back and forth with her hair swinging in her ponytail. As she heard the shower turn off she stood still not knowing what to do next. Holding the phone in her hand to her chin while her other hand held her elbow up in her palm.

Sean stepped out of the shower onto the blue bathroom rug. He wrapped the navy blue towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door as steam surrounded him. The steam could have very well been coming from Taylour's ears as the look on her face said she was pissed. She was holding something but he couldn't see what exactly. She just stood there motionless staring at him.

" Baby what's wrong? You look-..."

"Your phone rang while you were in the shower." She said in a rather calm voice which scared him even more.

"Okay, who was it?"

"Bank of America called and also left a text. They said "Hey baby I know you just left but I need you again. I gotta have you inside me one more time. At least to hold me over until Monday. Call me back if you can sneak away. I'll be waiting. Muah." He looked at her in total shock with his mouth slightly agape. He resembled a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Completely speechless he just stood there.

"Nigga Bank of America don't text back. Who the hell is Michelle!?!! she said yelling, throwing the phone at his head. Thankful for his quick reflex he ducked just in time. Sean picked up his phone looking at the message.

" You son of a bitch!!!" She was infuriated and it showed. Whenever Taylour was furious her vernacular changed. That's when you knew to take cover cause that fire from within was coming out and she would be a spitfire dragon.

" Baby let me explain. I can explain." He said reaching out to her without taking a step forward. She began pacing and tears just fell freely on her face. The hurt showed in every step and inch of her body. At his words, she stopped and turned to him wiping her face and sniffling.

" Fine explain!!" She said a little too calmly for his liking. He knew how to handle anger but calm to angry to calm again was making him fearful of any sudden movement. He furrowed his brows at her shocked that she was willing to let him explain.

"Well, see... I ...was... well.. see.. it's complicated." He said in a shaky voice.

" No, it's not complicated to explain that you have been having an affair with a woman for three months who knew about me and your children. It's not complicated to say that you threw away 9 years of marriage. How could you do this to me? I love you. Why? Why would you do this to me?" The tears could no longer be held in she cried speaking to him. At that moment he knew what he knew all along. He made the biggest mistake and at this moment he would do everything to take it back.

" Baby I'm so sorry. I'm sorry..." He said looking down at the floor. It pained him to look her in her eyes knowing that the tears she cried were because of him. They flowed non-stop because of the pain he caused her.

" Get out." She said in a mere whisper.

"What?'

"Get out of my house!!!! I don't wanna hear your fake ass apology." She lunged at him hitting him with her fists in his chest and screaming at him.

" Get out!!!!! Get out of my house," she said pushing him out of the door towards the stairs hitting his back.

" Taylour I don't have any clothes on. What are you doing? Calm down! Baby Calm down! Where am I going to go?"

" I don't give a damn where you go just get the hell out of here! Go to your whore Michelle. She told me she'll keep the light on for you. Just leave!" He stumbled down a few steps causing his towel to come undone. That didn't stop her from pushing him with more urgency to leave. He grabbed the towel around him and headed down the rest of the stairs. Although Taylour was shorter than him, when angry she was a bull who saw red. Her strength reached new heights when angry and hurt just added fuel to the fire.

" Alright, Taylour. Alright!" He opened the door and stepped over the threshold where he once carried her over pregnant when they first moved into that home. Turning to her he said " So you're putting me out with no clothes or shoes. What am I supposed to do now?"

" Not my damn problem. Call that Bitch!" She said slamming the door in his face. He touched the french doors but thought against opening them or this terrible night was bound to get worse. He walked to his Lincoln Navigator and put the code in the keypad on the door and sat in for a moment. Reaching in the visor a spear key dropped in his hand and he started the engine. He didn't know where he was going but he needed to leave here this instant. Going to Michelle was not an option. He would lay into her for telling Taylour she would leave the light on for him. She crossed the line but then again so did he. He reversed out of the driveway and turned on the residential street.

Taylour sat against the front door with her knees to her chest crying with her face cradled in her hands. She was still trembling. The sound of his truck pulling off made her cry harder. Her family was falling apart before her eyes and there was nothing she could do about it. What was next was too painful to think so she pulled herself up from the ground and walked up the stairs slowly taking in each step one by one as if they led to a crime scene. To her, it was a crime scene she was going to encounter. The very place she found that she was stabbed in the heart. she lay on his side of the bed and wept on the pillow. Her body shook as she coughed and cried. She felt eyes on her and propped her head up and the sound of an angelic voice. " Mommy are you okay?" Seeing her daughter standing in the doorway rubbing her eyes. Taylour sat up wiping her face trying to hide any trace of tears but with each wipe, it was evident that she had not been crying but weeping. Her nose was completely red and her eyes were swollen. Her once neat ponytail had many strands going in different directions. Looking at her daughter who resembled her in every way except the color of her eyes. Her light brown curly hair cascaded down her shoulders. So thick and bouncy. She has Taylour's eyes with her father's nose and her mother's pink lips. She had her complexion and a beautiful combination of them both.

" Mel, what are you doing up? Go back to bed Melody." She said looking at her daughter as Mel walked towards the bed and soon Jay followed behind.

"Jay, come on you guys back to bed I'm fine." Trying to shoo them away not wanting them to see her in her current emotional state. Mel crawled onto the bed unfazed by her mother's words. This was not the night for them to be stubborn.

" Mommy, why are you crying?" Mel said sitting on her lap.

" No reason. I am okay you guys have to go back to bed you have school in the morning."

" We heard you and Daddy. Are you ok Mommy?" Jay said concerned.

" I'm fine. Now Josiah and Melody go to bed."

" Okay." They said curling up beside her. Melody on her right and Jay on her Left.

" I said bed. What are you doing?" Taylour said looking at them.

" Yes, mom but you didn't say which bed." Jay said in a sarcastic tone.

" You know what I meant smart alec." She said with a slight smirk and sniffle.

"Mommy, can we sleep in here please?" Melody whined

" Okay, just tonight." They adjusted their bodies in comfortable positions and Taylour set the alarm and turned off the light. The street light shined in through the window.

" Mommy?"

" Yes, Mel?"

" Is Daddy in trouble?" Taylour took a deep breath before responding. She had to calm herself thinking about how Sean had put her in this position to explain to their kids what was going on. How do you tell your children that their hero was a liar? And everything he taught them to live by he went against. Unlike him, she wouldn't lie to her children.

" Yes. Yes baby he is in trouble." She said in a cracked voice.

" Well, whatever he did. Jay did it. It's not Daddy's fault."

" Heyyy!!!! Mom, she's lying I didn't do anything." Jay said. Taylour smiled at her daughter's attempt to save her father. But she couldn't save him from this. Taylour would do everything in her power to make sure her son didn't make the same mistake when he got older.

" No Mel Jay didn't do anything. Don't Fib baby. Apologize to your brother."

"Sorry."

" Your Daddy did something he wasn't supposed to do but everything is going to be okay. Don't worry."

" Are you sure mom? Jay asked

" Am I sure about what?"

" That everything is going to be ok?" Taylour was held silent by his question. Was everything going to be okay? Her home was no longer a home. Her children were laying where she and her husband shared a bed and he was gone. Soon they would ask more questions and how would she explain to them what he did. What if they hated him? What if she hated him? Did she hate him? The rush of questions made her cry.

" I don't know baby. I don't know." She held her children close to her and cried saying a silent prayer over them asking God to cover them and to give them all rest. She was so tired emotionally and physically. Finally, all three of them succumbed to peaceful sleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

553K 29.5K 79
After two years from when Dessiah and her daughter Delaney were thrown out of her home in the rain by her trifling cheating husband, she can finally...
165K 11.7K 34
❀2022 Watty Shortlister❀ ❀𝗔𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲́𝗻 𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻̃𝗼𝗹❀ Much against his will, River Allen can't drag his gaze away from the new s...
2.2K 144 32
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
5.8K 116 17
Bronwyn was a naive, sheltered, inexperienced, high school scholar when she met bad boy, street racing, high school dropout, car thief Logan. He turn...