The girl who cried wolf ( PG1...

Von misspiggy88

When Mia's mother is killed she discovers she's not quite human, she half Lycan. Rescued by the family she ne... Mehr

The girl who cried wolf: Prologue
The girl cried wolf: Chapter one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter eight
The girl who cried wolf: chapter nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter ten
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eleven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twelve
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Fourteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter fifteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Sixteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seventeen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eighteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Nineteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter 21
The girl who cried wolf: chapter Twenty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-eight
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty six
The girl who cried wolf: Epilogue
Follow me and see into my world Social media links

The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-Seven

1K 17 0
Von misspiggy88

Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Mia’s POV)

     I slowly emerged from my bedroom, knowing that Wyatt was bound to get impatient if I didn’t make an appearance soon. As I started to descend down the stair, the smell of mouth-watering food hit. I could feel and hear my tummy rumbling, I still hadn’t eaten since waking up. It hadn’t really bothered me until now; I hadn’t really noticed how hungry I was. I quickly hurried towards the kitchen, my hunger worsening as I went. I had never known hunger like it. It was almost as though I had never eaten in my life. As I ran through the door I skidded to a stop when I saw the feast laid out in front of me. I had never seen so much in my life, there was every kind of breakfast food you could possibly think of. I couldn’t believe how good it all looked; it was like seeing food for the very first time. I licked my lips as I slowly crept towards the food. The sound of someone chuckling, from the other side of the room, broke my focus.

     “Hungry by any chance?” Wyatt said as I turned to face him.

     “Is it that obvious?” I asked.

     “You wear acting like an animal stalking its prey.” He laughed, making feel uneasy. “I liked it.” He continued.

He slowly walked towards me and ran his fingers down my arm, sending a shiver down my spine.

      “I guess my hunger just took over. Sorry.” I replied, trying to act unaffected.

     “Don’t apologise, like I said I liked it. I find this animalistic side of you very attractive. You never know my dear, there might be hope you yet.” He said as he led me to my seat.

     “What do you mean that there might be hope for me yet?” I asked, confused by his last statement.

     “There’s hope for you to still shift of course.” He replied laughing slightly. “It would be much better to have an alpha female who can shift after all.” He continued as he sat down opposite me and grabbed his drink.

I picked up a glass of orange juice and pretended to sip it, trying to hide my discomfort.

     “Alpha female?” I asked.

     “Well you are full of question this morning my sweet.” He said looking at me, with a look in his eyes I couldn’t quite figure out.

     “Sorry.” I apologised again.

     “Don’t apologise, an alpha female need not apologise. In answer to your question, you are mine now and I intend for you to rule by my side.” He said smiling at me.

I could feel the blood draining from my face, my stomach churned with disgust. This could only mean one thing he was planning on marking me and… and…and. I can’t even bring myself to think what else he wanted to do to me. I could feel my body slowly turning ice cold with fear. Distracting him could be harder then I first imagined, my only hope was that he took his time with me.

     “A penny for your thoughts?” I suddenly heard him ask.

     “I was just thinking how good the food looked. Did you cook all of this yourself.” I said trying not look at him.

     “No.” he said laughing. “I never cook; I got some of the females to prepare our feast.” He continued, his voice dripping with arrogance.

     “Where is everyone?” I asked curious as why I hadn’t seen anyone around the house.

     “I ordered everybody to leave the house and the clearing today, well except for the guard watching over our prisoners. I wanted us to have some quality time together, to get to know each other better.” He replied leaning in closer to me.

He slowly placed his hand on my mine and stroked it gently, although it felt like sandpaper.

     “I guess we’d better tuck in before it gets cold.” I said moving my hand from his.

     “Yes of course.” He said looking down at where our hands were.

I grabbed a couple of slices of toast and buttered them slowly. I knew I had to tell Tyler the house was pretty much empty. I’m sure whatever Tyler had planned this would make it a little easier. All I’d have to do now was get Wyatt out the house, hopefully that won’t be too difficult. I took a bite out of my toast, it tasted so good. Before I could stop myself I was grabbed rashers of bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausages and omelettes. I could feel my wolf’s hunger inside me, the next thing I knew I was shovelling the food in my mouth with my hands. I could feel my wolf taking over slightly; she wasn’t going to stop until she was full. The sound of chuckling distracted me.

     “Anyone would think you had already shifted the way you’re eating.” He laughed. “It won’t be long my love; soon you will grow to your true potential.” He said smiling at me.

The look in his eyes made me feel uneasy; I wanted to get away from him. But I knew I couldn’t go anywhere until Tyler had freed Luca.

************

(Tyler’s POV)

        My body seemed to be frozen, my eyes still staring down into Lucia. She too had not moved. Everything around us just seemed to slow down to a standstill. Suddenly form nowhere, what felt like an electric shock, shot from my hands. I quickly jumped off her, watching her as she too seemed to be affected.

     “What was that?” she asked.

     “I have no idea I have never felt anything like that before.” I said. “We had better get back the sooner we get Luca out the better.” I continued as I headed for the trees.

It seemed that whatever was happening back there was stopped abruptly. Instead of me not being able to look away from, now I could barely will myself to.

    “What do you have in mind; I know you want the use of my powers but why and how?” I heard asked from behind me.

     “I need you to distract the guards from the basement so I can unchain Luca. I need you to lure him away from his post. It doesn’t have to be for long, just long enough for me to get in there and get him out without anyone else noticing.” I answered turning around to face her.

     “What about Wyatt, surely he’s going to notice and Luca’s scent? As soon as you get him out of there his scents going to be around the house. I don’t think you’ve though this through very well.” She replied crossing her arms over her chest.  

     “You really take me for an idiot don’t, I have it all figure out.” I replied.

     “Yes I do. So Einstein, how do you plan to outsmart him then?” she asked, looking less then convinced that I was able of pulling this off.

     “Will for one he’s going to be weak, he was severely injured and he hasn’t been feed for days. Therefore his scent is going to be weak. To mask his weak scent I plan to cover it with my own. I’m going to take him down a set of my clothes. See sorted.” I replied smiling smugly.

     “Impressive.” She said. “But your plan has one flaw, if Wyatt sends someone down there, or even goes down there himself he’ll pick up your scent. He’ll know it was you to help Luca escape.” She continued looking equally pleased with herself.

     “Again all sorted it. Since Luca has been chained up no one has been down there. Wyatt is not going to change his mind all of a sudden, by the time he realises it’ll be too late. See my plan is fool proof.” I said, still smiling at her.

      “Nope you’re still forgetting one pretty big thing.” She said smugly.

     “No I haven’t.” I snapped.

     “Oh yes you have, what about the witness?” she asked with a beaming smile on her face.

     “Witness? What bloody witness?” I asked confused.

I had been through this plan time and time again in my head. There wouldn’t be any witnesses, nobody would see us. Don’t at the right time of day there would be hardly anyone in the house. Once he’s got my clothes on and keeps his head down no one will recognise him. There is no way this plan won’t work, it has to work.

     “You’re forgetting the filthy rogue, chained up down there with him. Now how on earth are you going to get out of there without her seeing you? She’ll sell you out in a heartbeat.” She said taking a step towards me.

I heard a defensive growl leave my lips, for some reason hearing her calling that rogue that pissed me off. It seemed to anger my wolf hearing her offend her. God what is up with me today, I swear my wolf is going insane.

    “I’ll figure something out.” I said before turning to leave again.

     “Some when does this all take place?” She asked.

     “Tyler. Tyler can you hear me.” I heard Mia’s voice in my head.

     “Yeah Mia, what’s happened? Has he hurt you?” I replied starting to panic.

     “Hello, I can’t help you if I don’t know when this all happening.” I heard Lucia say from behind me.

     “Shut up a minute.” I snapped.

    “Excused me!” she snapped back.

     “Ty I’m fine, don’t worry about me just concentrate on Luca.” she answered.

     “Where’s Faith, is she keeping an eye on you?” I asked.

     “I don’t know where she.” She answered.

     “What?!” I replied.

     “Wyatt has sent everyone away from the clearing. He says he wants to get to know me. There’s going to be no one here but us and the guard all day.” She said.

      “Are you even listening to me jerk face!” Lucia shouted.

I quickly spun around and glared at her. As dark clouds formed above us, I could see fear creeping into her eyes.

      “Give me a minute; Mia has just given me some important information which will work in our favour. So shut up until I’m finished at which I can answer your flicking question!” I growled.

     “Ok.” She said replied as she cowered away from me.

Once again a pang or guilt filled me, but I turned around again before she noticed. Whatever is going on it needs to stop before it drives me mad.

      “Ty are you still there.” I heard Mia’s voice once more.

     “Yeah sorry, I’ve just got Lucia nagging in my ear.” I replied.

     “Lucia, What are you with Lucia?” She asked.

     “She’s going to help me with Luca.” I answered.

     “Are you sure that’s such a good idea?” she asked.

     “Don’t worry about her, she knows if she messes anything up she’ll be burnt a crispy.” I answered, disliking the thought of hurting her. “So do you think you can get him out of the house?” I asked trying to change the subject.

     “I should think so. We’re sat eating dinner right now, but I’m sure I can convince him to take a walk on the beach.” She answered.

     “How long until you can get him out?” I asked.

      “Umm, give us about forty-five minutes and I’ll have him out of here.” She replied.

      “Ok, that’s great that’ll give us enough time to get to the house. Are you sure you can do this Mia?” I asked her knowing how hard this must all be or her.

     “I’ll be fine Ty, just get Luca out of there. Ty get him back to me.” She said before I felt the connection fade away.

Hearing her say those words really made it seem all the more urgent.

     “It’s going down now.” I said to Lucia before running off towards the clearing.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

128K 7K 17
A Lycan can not shift forms while pregnant. The danger in doing so is too high. Emma is locked in a cell. Her mate is dead. Her captors want her pup...
3K 195 24
Shamara Williamson just moved to a small town called Clearwater, Tennessee. She is just starting her senior year at CHS. As she meets new friends, sh...
13.5K 696 28
Shyanne Beeker has a hard time being the Omega in her pack. She's practically invisible now, but she has learned to deal with it. When she meets a tr...
4.4K 185 20
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] Mia is a spitf...