Never Forget You - Roman Reig...

By harleyreigns

They abandoned her once she's worried they'll do it again. She disappeared for 4 years, no one heard from her... More

1. Returning to WWE
2. First Appearance
3. New Love Intrest
4. Kidnapped
6. No Escape, Yeah Right
7. Jealousy
8. Changed
9. Suspicious
10. Betrayed.... Again
11. Back to Each other
12. All Better
13. Back together
14. Don't Be Embarrassed
15. Getting along
16. Poisoned
17. 911!!!
18. At The Hospital
19. Back at the hotel
20. Old Video, Good Memory
21. Scars
22. You'll never Be Alone Again
23. Smackdown
24. Nothing, Nothing at all
25. Everything's better now
26. Have Fun Last Night
27. Wasted
28. Afterwards
29. 2 Months Later
30. Pregnant
31. Where's Carrington
32. Do You know Where She Is?
33. He Found Me
34. We can leave in the morning
35. At Wrestle Mania
36. Jail
37. A much more terrible day
38. Luck
39. Home
40. New Beginning
NEW STORY!!!!

5. No Forgiveness

4.8K 112 3
By harleyreigns

I woke up on a hotel bed, similar to me and Randy's bed, but I knew it wasn't our room, I looked around and seen my suit cases on the floor along with someone else's. That's Roman's stuff, his Shield vest is hanging out of his bag. They freaking kidnapped me.

I got up and tried opening the door but it was freaking locked from the outside some how, I kicked the door and went into my bag and found my phone but it was freaking dead,I had to look for my charger, I had to tear my bag apart to do it, I pulled it into the wall and set it on the nightstand.

It's gonna take at least 10 minutes before it turns back on, I guess I'm stuck in here for a while now. But then I heard the door up lock and it opened Roman, Seth and Dean came in.

"Seriously, you fucking kidnapped me." I said.

"Nice to see you to." Dean laughed as I sat down on the bed.

"Where's Randy?" I asked.

"Definitely not looking for you." Seth said.

"Why wouldn't he be?" I asked.

" Carrington, you're with us now, you can't see Randy." Roman explained.

"I'm not staying here with you." I snapped at them.

"Don't try getting away, it's not gonna happen." Dean said.

"It be a waste of time and energy." Seth said and they left me and Roman in the room.

"Don't try to fix things with me." I said and laid back on the bed.

"Carrington I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Like that's gonna fix everything." I said being a little smart ass.

"It's a start." He said.

"To you, not to me, you can't really think I'll ever forgive you for the things you did to me and put me through." I said.

"Carrington I didn't know the story line would change, none of us knew. You can't just blame all of this on us." He explained but I just didn't pay any attention to him, I'm done with this.

I'll never forgive him for picking that brat over me, I thought I was special to him, but I clearly wasn't, he can't just expect me to forgive him for all of this.

I kept silent until he finally just gave up and walked out, I looked over at the clock and seen the time, 1:48 am. I guess I should just get some sleep so I grabbed some clothes from my suit case and quickly changed into some sweats and a sports bra, I put my hair in a ponytail since the fishtail was fucked up from Summer pulling on my hair so much during our match.

I noticed my phone turned back on and I seen some messages from randy asking if I was okay. I grabbed my phone and texted him back.

Carrington- I'm fine Randy, little upset and uncomfortable but I'm fine. When can I see you again? I miss you and we didn't even get to go on our date like we planned.

I sent it and grabbed my nook and went on my twitter to see the tweets about being back, people apparently liked me better when I was a shield member. They don't like me with Evolution but I need to be happy and only worry about me right now, I've wasted enough of my time being upset, lonely and mad at everyone, I just wanna be happy again and not suicidal.

I was so lonely and it pushed me to cutting my wrist and I almost bled out from it and in a way I wanted to be dead, I thought it would be better than being alone. Not sure if I'm right or wrong about that, I'm gonna go with right about it for now.

I turned off my nook and put in away, I looked at my phone and seen Randy texted me back.

Randy- I know maybe we can see each other tomorrow, and go on our date then.

I read his text and replied.

Carrington- OK, can't wait, I'm gonna get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow.

I sent my last text message and I clicked my phone off, I turned off the lamp and rolled over, I gotta sleep away some of these thoughts and feelings away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 362 33
My first story for Wattpad A WWE Fanfic. Will be love, rivalries, and loss. Check it out! Also unlike others, not OP. OC Information: Name: Gregory D...
8.9K 190 13
.•♫•♬• "(𝙄𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚) 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙...
91.4K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...
79.7K 2.8K 62
Sasha has always tried to play it safe, to keep her life as simple and risk-free as possible. Things change, however, when she garners the interest o...