The Alpha's Omega Mate

By _Spresso_

Eclipse is the omega of the star pack. Her pack treats her like a maid. When Eclipse was younger she always w... More

prologue
One: Omega
Two ~ Mate?
Three ~ home?
5. Stalker
6. Love?
7. Plans and chill
8. Questioning
9. training
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.Shopping!
17. Burning
18. No Answers
19.
20. The jerkwad
21.
22. Jerkwad Problems
23. Finally Figured Out!
24. Docters and Hatred
25. Luke
26. Forgiveness
27.
28. Explaining
29.
30. New People?
31. Parents!?!
32. New Chapter???
33. Marriage?
34. War!
Sequel

Four ~ Enemy

22.8K 430 31
By _Spresso_

I'm running through a forest being chased by. . something... or someone? I trip and fall... typical. I get up just as something bites at my tail... wait... my tail?

I must have shifted. I take off running as two more things emerge from beside me. They both ram my sides as the original one... the biggest one... jumps out in front of me. The two other ones ram my sides again and I fall down. The biggest one comes in front of me snarling and goes for the death blow.

I wake up sweating and breathing heavy. That's the second time I've had that dream, though it seemed a bit different that time. What do they mean? 

I look at the digital clock beside my bed that is in the guest bedroom. I have been here for seven days and it has been three since we left the cabin. After the awkward night we didn't do much. We both went to bed and the next day we swam... and I must say, I felt very awkward, especially since I can hardly swim.

It's two at night, great. I throw the covers off my sweaty body and stand up, I feel so gross. As quietly as I can I open the door and step out. I walk down to the kitchen and just before I walk in, I hear voices. Now, you would think that an omega wouldn't want to put her nose in things in fear, right? Not to mention the saying "curiosity killed the cat" (But satisfaction brought it back) but I just can't help myself.

I stop walking and hide next to the door.

"I just can't wait until Xavier finds his mate." One voice says. "You know, since it's going to be me." "Hey, you never know." Another voice says. "It could be me or someone else," The first one snorts. "Yeah right, you could never be the mate of one of the strongest Alphas in the world. No offense." "I take-" the second one starts. "Oh who am I kidding of course you take no offense to that." The first one interrupts. "Um I do ta-" I hear a low growl be let out. "Omegas aren't allowed to take offense, and besides, your lucky I'm even friends with you." She's an omega.

"That's not true, any of them, I am allowed to take offense I'm not the omega, and I would be the luckiest person on the earth if I wasn't friends with you, not that I am.." The omega says. "Well I take offense to that. Ugh we're getting off topic. Xavier, I am totally going to be his mate, and then I'm going to be Luna and I will have power over you, then I can make you do whatever I want." "What if someone else is his mate?" "Pff I'm going to be his mate, I would literary kill to be his mate, no joke." "Yeah I know you would, that's why I'm afraid for his mate." "I am his mate!" The girl screams.

Wait a second... I know that voice... but where from... Taylor! The omega is Taylor, wait...the omega is not Taylor because she said she was the beta's daughter. Why would the girl call her an Omega. I step back so that I can just go back upstairs, I'm not going in there with this girl, I move my foot back and a loud bang fills my ears. Frick.

"You don't know th-" "What was that." I hear footsteps coming my way. I run up the stairs and begin coming down, acting as though I was just making my way down and haven't been eavesdropping. "Who are you?" The first girl ask baring her teeth. "I've never seen you around." She say stepping forward. "Eclipse." I say. I see Taylor opening her mouth, but then she closes it. I look at her with eyes that hopefully say 'don't say a thing' she gets the hint and keeps her mouth closed. "Who are you?" I ask the girl. "I don't have to tell you." She says. "Whatever." I say. I walk past her and into the kitchen. I get me some water and walk back upstairs. "That's not your room." I hear someone say just as I'm about to open the door to my room. "Um, yeah, it is." I say. The unnamed girl pushes past me and into my room. "Let's see it then." She walks in and stops in her tracks.

I push her out of the way to see what she is looking at, or rather, who. Xavier. Xavier is pacing back and forth in front of my bed that is much more messed up then when I left it. He looks up and I swear a look of disgust crosses his face when he sees the unnamed girl. Then relief floods his eyes and his face.

"Eclipse." Xavier says. "Where were you? You scared me to death." "I was just down stairs." I say. "Getting me something to drink." "What about you two?" He says. "We just ran into each other, this girl thought I was an intruder, didn't believe me when I said I wasn't, and didn't believe this was my room, barged right in here." I say. I hear three low growls let out. Taylor's, Xavier's, and the unnamed girl's. "Xavier." The girl says stomping her foot. "Are you just going to let this new mutt talk to me like this? Your supposed to be an Alpha." She says. "If I were you I would stop where you are Beth." Xavier says. So her name is Beth. "Why should I? Ugh Xavier- you're not dating her... are you?" Xavier doesn't say anything and that's answer enough for her. "Ugh Xavier, you shouldn't be wasting your time on someone who isn't your mate, I'm your mate and I don't appreciate you dating someone else, so, end it. I will not have my mate dating someone like her, she doesn't deserve you anyway."

A loud growl is let by Xavier and his eyes turn black... his wolf is out... this can't be good.

"I will not have someone like you talking to her like that. You will respect Eclipse as your Luna and my mate." He says as he pulls my arm so I'm standing next to him, his arm snaking around my waist.

"What, she, no." Beth says. "She can't be your mate I... I am. I'm your mate Xavier." She says. This time it's me who let's out a loud growl. "Okay Beth, you will not talk to me like that, I am your Luna and I expect you to treat me like one." She looks almost shocked. "You- you are not his mate I-I am and you will not take him away from me-" "leave!" I roar. "W-what?" "Leave this room now." "Oh but I don't want to." She says with a smirk. "Leave now! Or I will make you leave this pack." "Y-you can't do that." "Oh but I can." I say. I open my mouth and she scrambles out of the room, but not before saying 'mutt' under her breath, making Xavier growl.

Where did that come from? I've never spoken to someone like that before. I turn around and see Xavier grinning. "What?" I ask. "Oh nothing." He says as he walks out of the room. "No." I say chasing after him. "What is it? Why are you grinning?" "Oh nothing... Luna." He says, his grin getting bigger before he turns around and walks away.

I facepalm as I walk back into my bedroom. "Hahe so..." "So." Taylor says. "I guess I have an enemy." I say. "I guess so." "Urm, I should probably get to bed." I say. "Me to probably." I smile. "Night." "Night." She says.

I turn off my light and get in bed. I fall asleep quickly.

--------------------------

I wake up the next morning to sun streaming through the window. I look at the clock on the nightstand. 5:30, the time that I would normally get up at my old pack. I sit up and stretch before throwing the blankets off my legs. I walk into the bathroom that's connected to my room and look in the mirror. I honestly thought I would look worse. I use my fingers to brush my hair out a little before walking out of my room and into the hall. I walk down to Taylor's room and knock on the door. "Hello?" Her voice comes from behind the door. "It's me, Eclipse." "Come in!" I walk in and see her sitting at her makeup desk, putting some stuff on her eyes.

"Want some?" She ask, waving the pencil like thing. "Uh.. sure, what is it?" "Eye liner." She says as she messes up. "Here sit down." "Uh you messed up." "I did?" She looks in the mirror then shakes her head. "It's called a wing." "Why?" "Uh well, I don't know it just is." She says smiling. I sit down and she starts putting it on my eyes. "Want a wing?" She asks. "Sure, I guess." She does the wing and I stand up. "Thanks, Anywho, is there any food?" "Well I would assume, let's go see what there is, cause I don't know about you, but I'm starving." She grabs my hand and leads me down to the kitchen. "What's for breakfast Rebeca?" Taylor says as she comes to a halt at the counter. "Sausage, pancakes and bacon." The chef says.

"How much is left?" Taylor asks. "The normal, not many people get up this early, or they don't eat." Taylor walks over to the counter, opens a cabinet and grabs two plats, handing one to me. "Grab whatever you want." I nod my head and grab a pancake and a sausage. We sit down at the table and begin to eat.

"Is Alpha up at this time?" I ask. Taylor stares at me blankly. "What?" I ask. "Why did you call him Alpha?" "Oh.. I didn't realize I had." I say. "I'm still not use to calling him Xavier." I say truthfully. "Oh, well yeah he's normally up at this time training." She says. "Where at?" I ask. I feel like seeing him. "In the back, a little bit through the woods, not far though." I nod my head and get up. I bring my plate to the sink and wash it off. The chef stares at me blankly before returning to her work.

I find the back door and exit into the backyard. I can faintly hear sounds of fighting and I assume that's where they're at. I walk to the edge of the woods and the sounds become louder. I step into the woods and begin walking towards the sounds.

At about halfway through the woods I hear a twig snap, and before I can do anything I'm on the ground with a huge wolf on top of me. I scream and almost immediately Xavier tells everyone to hush. I scream out Xavier's name and I hear him start to run. When Xavier shows up the wolf immediately jumps off me, bowing his head in submission.

Xavier kneels down beside me. "Eclipse, are you okay?" He help me up and I nod my head. He looks at the wolf that attacked me. "What on earth were you thinking!?" Xavier yells. The wolf shifts back to human form and bows his head. "I'm sorry sir, is this your mate?" "Yes this is my mate!" He looks at me and bows his head. "Luna, can you ever forgive me? I didn't know you were you."

"How is it any different from attacking someone that isn't your Luna?" I ask. "Uh, urm, well." "See?" The guy nods his head and walks off. Xavier turns me around. "What were you doing out here?" "I wanted to come see you." I say. He gives me a smile and takes my hand. He leads me through the woods and to an opening. "You sit here I would love to spend some time with you but I have newbies to train. "It's fine, I understand you have Alpha duties." He smiles again and walks off, shouting commands at people.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Joshua's P.O.V (oh, did you expect that?)
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I look around the pack house and see its dirtier then ever. I've been busy doing pre-Alpha stuff, and haven't been paying much attention to the pack house.

I let out a loud growl. "Where is the mutt and why isn't she doing her job!" I yell out. Honestly I haven't seen her in awhile. I walk up the steps and bang on her door. "Omega! You better open this door!" I bang again and get no answer. I turn the door nob and find that its locked. How dare she lock her door!

I twist the nob till it breaks and walk in. "Mutt where are you!" I yell into the room. I get no answer. I look under the bed to make sure she's not hiding, and In the bathroom and closet. There is only two shirts and a pair of old pants. I swear she had more then this. Where is our mate? My wolf says. Don't call her that! I growl out. You probably scared her awayHe growls out even louder.

I walk back downstairs and into the game room where a lot of people are. "Where is the mutt!?" I yell. Everyone freezes, and the soon-to-be Beta stands up and walks over to me. "We don't know, we figured you had done something. I growl out and walk off into my office. I hate when I'm not in control, everyone should always listen to me. I let out another growl as I sit down.

************************
I'm a jerk, I am so sorry. But if it makes you feel any better I haven't been writing on my other books. (Aka Hybrid Secrets)

Self promo, I'm awful.

Anywho, did ya like it?

Hope you did :)

I'll try to do more chapters to give y'all something to read.

Okay bye my turtles.

Word count!
2305!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 9.9K 28
Isabelle Slate had gone her whole life looking forward to finding her mate- the one who'd look after her, love her, and protect her. But when she's m...
600K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
247K 8.3K 25
| Highest Ranking #47 in Werewolf | Riley Cole is the omega of her pack. Though she is constantly doubted and mistreated due to her weak ranking, she...
4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...