Runaway!?

By justagiirl93

Aria Daniels was a naive young teen who decided the best way to help her family was to run away. What was a... More

Runaway!?
Chaper 2- Party time
Chaper 3- Can a runaway be kidnapped?
Chaper 4- Betrayal
Chapter 5: New beginnings
Chaper 6- First night out with the guys
Chaper 7- I was drunk

Chaper 1- Getting ready

235 8 0
By justagiirl93

                         Chaper 1

               I wake up all of a sudden to loud bangs.

"Wake up lazy, breakfast here" Ally says loudly through my bedroom door.

I sit up and strench my arms. I let out a long yawn before I answer back. " Alright be there in a bit." I yell back at her and get up and make my way to my bathroom.

I look quickly at myself in the mirror and grab my brush and toothpaste.

After I finish brushing my teeth I wash my face and pat my face dry.

I leave my pjs on and slip my slippers on and join Ally at our small table.

I sit down and look at the yummy breakfast. Plates of scramble eggs, bacon, mix fruits, toast and a stack of pancakes. I put two pancakes in my plate and pour lots of syrup on top. "Wheres Danny at?" I cut a piece of pancake and eat it.

Ally says with a full mouth, "Hes still in his room."

"Oooh ok." I swallow my food. "So what do you wanna do today."

Ally takes a sip of her juice. "Well, Danny says he going to some friends house. Do you wanna go with him or we can do something else."

I think for a bit and then answer her, " I dont know."

"Well Danny probably gonna make us go anyways." She puts a piece of watermelon in her mouth

"Good morning. I heard my name, you guys talking about me. You arent fighting over me right." Danny says out of nowhere and smirks.

"Yeah right, as if me and my bestie would ever fight over a guy, especially over you." I immediately tell him. Ally gives a soft awkward giggle.

I always knew she had a crush on Danny but for some reason she doesnt want to tell Danny how she truely feels about him.

He walks towards us and sits down and starts putting as much food in his mouth.

"Slow down you gonna choke on it" I say to him and stare at him in disbelief. Guys can sure eat.

"Thats what he said." Ally blurts out.

I softly push her shoulder. " You dirty minded slut." Me and Danny laugh.

"What? Its funny."

We finish eating and we all go to the living room and sit on the couch.

"So Danny what are the plans for today." I face him.

"I got invited to this guys house party. Hes having a massive 21st birthday party. He ask for me to bring a lot of goodies so he can give to his guest. Imma go take him a bag of things and imma collect my money and stay a while for the party "

As I said before Danny is a drug dealer. He has his own little business that he runs. He and his best friends use to work together. They would make thousands of dollars each month until his friends decided to stab him in the back. He worked alone now. He couldnt trust nobody anymore he said and he did very well on his own. It helped that he knew a lot of people, that girls loved him, and had very loyal customers.

"Of course. You want us to go too?"

He puts his arm around my shoulder. " Yeah."

Ally joyfully jumps and smacks her hands together and says happily, " Then we need money to go buy a new outfit."

"Do you girls really need anymore clothes. I seen your guys closet, you have clothing for years to come." Danny says raising his eyebrows.

"Girls can never have enough clothing" I inform him.

He takes out his wallet and hands us each $300, "Here you guys go. Dont get to crazy."

"This is not enough. Dont be cheap" Ally says.

Danny laughs, "Seriously."

I grab Ally and pull her away, " Its enough Ally. Now lets go get ready and go."

I look back at Danny and I see him as he lays down on the couch and turns on the flat t.v screen. I guess you wont be becoming with us. I was jelous, he doesnt have to put up with Ally

*****

After an hour of getting ready we finally make it to the car aka Dannys baby.

We get to the mall and Ally starts getting excited. Shes an addict. She loves to shop.

You know that quote "Shop til you drop" thats exactly what Ally does.

" Omg, look over there. Lets go in." Ally grabs my wrist and drags me into a store.

"Damn girl, chill out," I try to calm Ally down.

She starts going through the racks and pulls out a bunch of clothing.

"Ally you said we were just gonna buy an outfit." I look at her.

"We are but I just wanna see my options. I have to see what will better on me. Ok lets go try them on." I look at her holding around 20 dresses in her arm already.

Before I can even find something for me to try on Ally takes me to the fitting rooms.

We both get in one dressing room and Ally starts stripping her clothes off.

"Try on any of the stuff I got"

"Alright," I start looking through the pile.

Immediately a dark navy dress catches my eyes. It was very simple but sexy. It had long see through sleeves, an a high neckline just below my neck, and it was short.

It looked nice on me. I turn around to look at the back. Yess, it definitely looked nice.

"That dress looks amazing on you Aria."

"Really?" I look at myself for a bit in the mirror. " I love it. Imma get this What about you."

I start taking the dress off and look at Ally trying on a mini black dress with short sleeves and a low cutout in the back.

"I like this. I know I have millions of LBD's but a girl can never have too much of anything.

"Yep, if you say so. Now lets go before you start going through the racks again."

We both pay for our dresses and head out the store.

"Hey look at that store. They look like they have nice thing." Ally says as she starts going towards another store. I grab her hands and pull her away.

"Oooh no you dont. We got our dresses already." I try pulling her but she starts pulling me towards the store.

"Please, will just go see quickly. I promise I wont buy nothing." Ally desperately says and looks at me with puppy eyes.

I had to be strong. "No Ally, lets go already. Dont give in to your addiction. Be strong." I cup her face with my hands.

"Alrighty but next time we come to mall your buying me anything I want.

I softly laugh, " Ok, deal. Now lets go."

We walk towards the car and Ally stops and says, "I know this random but could I maybe drive back the car?"

I look at her and puy my hands on my hip, "Are you crazy, you cant drive. Do you wanna die before even getting to wear our new dresses?"

Ally grabs my hands in hers and pleases, "Please, I"ll be careful. Danny has been teaching me since you didnt want to anymore."

"Of course because I vaule my life. There was no way I was getting in the same car with you as a driver. Some people arent meant to drive and you just happen to be one of them."

Ally releases my hands, "That is soo untrue. I gotten better. Let me prove it." Ally extends her hand towards me.

We look at each othet and I look at her intensely. "Alright but if I so much see you driving wrong you will pull over and let me drive instead."

Ally celebrates and I take the car keys out of my purse and hand it over to Ally.

We both get in the car and Ally turns on the car.

"OK here we go." She has no problem backing it out from the parking but as soon as we get into the street she pushes on the gas throwing me back a little.

"Holy shit Ally. Slow down, there is a speed limit." I look at the metor and she was going 65 on a 40 limit.

I look over at Ally as she consentrate looking ahead and on the side mirror. "I got this, theres no cars around. Just enjoy the ride."

"Ally you have to follow the speed limit cars or not, cops can be anywhere."

Ally slows down as we come up on a red light. She cuckles. "Alright, but you got to admit I gotten better," She smiles and looks at me.

"Yeah you have but now you gotta work on keeping the speed down."

"Yay, about time. Am so proud of myself. Tear tear." She whips fake tear from her face.

"Your crazy." I just say.

After a few mintues of Ally driving way better than before we reach the apartment building parking lot.

"That was so awesone. Imma drive from now on."

We both get out of the car. "Dont get to carry away. Im still gonna be the drive between both of us." We walk inside the building into the elevator.

"Well see about that."

We get home and find Danny sleeping on the couch.

Ally whisper, "We should totally scare him up."

"Thats sounds good. Bring a pot and a big spoon."

Ally quietly goes over to the kitchen an takes out a pot from a botton cabinet and then a large spoon from a top drawer.

I walk behind the couch while Ally walks from the front right ing front of Danny.

I watch as he peacefully sleeps upwards with his arms folded on his chest.

I look up at Ally and she turns to look at me and I nod my head.

She puts the pot close to his ear and raises the spoon to the air and loudly bangs on the pot at the bottom at the same time we scream wake up.

Danny wakes up suddenly and we start laughing as Ally continues to bang on the pot.

"This aint time for sleeping." Danny ignores us and lays down again covering his ears with his hands.

Ally places the pot and spoon on a table and jumps on top of Danny. She softly slaps his cheek. "Hello, get up"

I jump on the other end of the couch and sit.

"You guys are so annoying." He sits up taking Ally off him. "I thought you guys were gonna spend longer at the mall."

"I had to beg and make a deal with Ally for us to leave fast. Otherwise we would of spend all day in the mall."

"Yeah thats true but guess what."

"What?" Danny says.

"I drove the car back. Huh Aria."

"Yup, she was alright"

"Really, she didnt hit no park cars this time." Danny raises an eyebrow.

"I didnt hit anything. I was actually good. I think am getting the hang of it."

"I know its hard to believe but its true."

"Wow I must be a miracle worker than." Danny and I laugh.

Ally opens her mouth in shock. "You guys are so mean. All I needed was a little more practice."

"You mean a lot more practice. We been teaching you for a almost a year now" I say as I laugh.

"Be quite, so anyways lets go party instead."

Danny goes to his room and me and Ally go to my room.

We literally take 2 and half hours to get ready.

I had my dress with waves and mary jane stellitos. Ally had her dirty blonde hair straight with her LBD and red stellitos.

We head out my room and find Danny playing a video game. He looka back and tells us, " Damn, its about time. You girls sure take your sweet as time."

"Hey, perfection takes time. Right Aria." Ally faces me.

"Yeah it does, so get it over it. Look." I spin Ally 360 turn.

"You girls right. You are both banging. Now lets go and put this in your bag." Danny hands me a plastic bag fill with smaller bags in it.

"Party time." Ally grabs me from behind and pushes me to the door.

Danny follows behind and off we go to party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 3K 5
Normal? What was normal even Adrian? High school is the time to take it easy before life really hits. Or that's the theory... If he were human. Not o...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
3.1K 92 23
Savannah is your typical teenage girl. She doesn't drink or do drugs. She has friends and a boyfriend who is the shittiest of the all. This all chang...