Bait d.v.

By hana253

A girl had to move and isn't too happy about it. But she learns how to cope with the move when she makes some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel
A/N

Chapter 15

1.4K 55 14
By hana253

"Wow, you have such a nice house, Ms.Felsa." Michelle says when she walks in.

"Thank you, Michelle. I'll be in my room if you guys need me." My mom leaves to go upstairs.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I ask everyone.

"How about I take you with me upstairs?" Daniel takes my hands.

"How about Cassandra has some girl time with me?" She takes my hand as well. I thought it was only in movies but I'm literally getting tugged left and right by them.

Them fighting over me has been going on for days. So long, that it's my birthday. Who would of knew Michelle and Daniel fighting over me made time fly past so fast. Two whole weeks later.

"Happy birthday!" A bunch of voices wake me up. I was about to be salty but realized it was all my friends and mom wishing me a happy birthday. Then they started singing it. And handed me a cake.

"For the birthday girl." Devin says and hands it towards me.

"Awww, thank y-" Devin pushed my face into the cake. "Devin!" I yell and start chasing him. I should have known, ever since we got home from the trip to the mall, he's been pranking me. He runs all the way to the basement. You know what, I'm not gonna chase him down there. I lock the basement door and walk away. Finally, I got Devin back. Then I go to shower.

• • • • • 45 minutes later

"Happy birthday!" Everyone says again.

"Thank you guys so much." I hug everyone saving Dani and Michelle for last. Michelle really has been an older sister to me. I remember that one time when she just told me to sit and straightened my hair. It was so pretty.

Or that other time she helped me with my makeup and now she does it anytime I ask. She took me shopping five times since our first trip. She even helped me with my Vans, she drew a bunch of Paisley designs and now they look much better than they did before.

I remember last week, she took Daniel and I to the movies, well after I begged her for a few minutes, but she took us. But she sat in between us to make sure nothing happened, Daniel moved next to me after she fell asleep.

Daniel keeps mentioning that bad feeling he has about her. I think she's ok, besides the whole hating situation they have.

But anyways, we had waffles and ice cream sundaes for breakfast. It was de-li-cious. About halfway through, I realized that Kevin kept sneaking spoonfuls of my ice cream.

We were in the car driving to wherever we were. My mom said it was a surprise since I never chose where I wanted to go. I stared through the window and saw a carnival to my right. It'd be cool to go there. And then we started turning into a parking lot.

"Oh my gosh, are we going to the carnival?" I ask excitedly.

"Yep." My mom parks.

"Go, go, go, go, go." I poke Kev and rush him because he's literally taking the longest to get out the car.

"I'm going, damn. Pressed much?" He mumbles.

"Uh duh, yea I am." I sass him back.

"You're so adorable." Daniel says then holds my hand. I drag him to the booth and fidget until my mom comes.

"Ok you guys have wristbands that lets y...." I ran as soon as she gave me the wristband to the ride I've had my eyes on. The Tecnaccion. It spins in a circle and spins around and up and down and it's just amazing!

"You're really, really excited for carnival." Daniel says out of breathe. "Your wristband." He picks it up from by my feet. I didn't even noticed I dropped it.

"What's that for?" I ask.

"Well before you ran off you mom said that we can ride any ride with that wristband." He laughs.

"Ooohhh." I say as he snaps it on my wrist. We show the guy our wristband and everyone else finally makes it.

~~~~~~~~~~

The ride was awesome!

"Let's go play a booth." Dinah tells us and brings Kevin to a game.

"Excuse me, you guys look like a lovely couple, would you like to try out this game?" A guy waved us over. Daniel looks at me then shrugs and we walk over. "The game is basically free, all you have to do is throw a quarter and make it stay on the plate. If it slides off you lose a quarter, if it stays you get one of these stuffed animals."

"So just one quarter and we'll get to choose one of those?" Daniel digs in his pocket and the guy nods.

"Daniel you don't have to, the game is probably rigged." I whisper to him.

"Yea, I know." He take out a piece of his gum and sticks it on the bottom of the quarter. "The plates are waxed." He turns around and goes up to the booth a little. He throws the quarter and it stays on the plate. The guy's face seemed shocked but he puts a smile for us.

"Which bear do you want?" He asks kinda disappointed. Well damn.

"The purple and blue one." I point out and he hands me the bear. "Thank you so much, Daniel, you're really the best." I drop the bear and hugged him tight.

"You did the gum under the quarter trick, right? Child's play. Cassandra, come see this." Michelle waves me over and I pull Daniel to follow me.

"You guys gonna play this easy game?" A man at the bottle stack says. Michelle nods and hands him a dollar for three balls. "All you have to do is hit the stack in the middle and th-" Michelle throws the ball and knocks all of them down. The guys raises his eyebrows. "Smart." The guy snaps at her.

"Go ahead, pick one." She tells me. I point out a purple and green one.

"Thanks, Michelle. You guys are so good, I don't think I could win one myself."

"Try that." Michelle points to the ladder one. The guy on it just fell.

"That thing is impossible." I automatically say.

"It's not, just forget about the rungs and use the rope. Move your left leg and right arm at the same time and just shimmy up there." Michelle says. I guess I could try. I give the guy a dollar and start climbing. It's working! Almost there. I ring the bell and turn to the guy. He nods and I climb down.

"Pick your bear." I point to the purple and orange one.

"You really like purple." Daniel laughs then quickly glances at Michelle. I wonder what they talked about when I was gone, probably just insulted each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

We got our funnel cakes and went to the table to put the powder we wanted on it.

"I'll help you." Kev gets one of the powder shakers and starts putting it everywhere. Most of it didn't get on my cake but my arm.

"Stop, what is your problem?" I laugh and take the thing away from him. We got a table and started eating our funnel cake. Kevin taps my head twice before going to his seat. "Kevin, you know you're a bothersome, right?"

"But you love me." He throws a straw at me. Mad he doesn't even have a drink. Daniel takes the straw and throws it at Dinah.

"Yo." Kevin says and takes it out her hair.

"Exactly, how you feel?" Daniel says and eats his funnel cake.

"Oh and Devin, how'd you get out the basement this morning?" I ask laughing.

"Kev let me out." He says saltily. "Cass, you got a big ass bug in your hair." He starts to stand up.

"Get it out, get it out!" I squeal and shake in my seat. Daniel stands up and looks in my hair.

"Where? I don't see it." Dani says.

"It's like the size of my eye," Devin says.

"Hurry get it out!"

"Oh my god!" He yells and I scream. Then he screams again and I run and flip my hair around. "Ahhh, Cassie!" He yells again and I do too. Then I just squat on the ground waiting for someone to take it out. Devin starts laughing. "I was just kidding."

"Are you kidding me?" I punch him twice. "I was really scared, Devin. Never do that ever again." He just keeps laughing and so does everyone else, even Daniel. "Fuck you, Devin." I flip him off laughing a little.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday, Cassandra. You had fun, right?" My mom says.

"Yea."

"That's good. Cassandra, I need to talk to you. It's really important."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
10K 181 35
Diverse. That's what I am. Not many people understand. They don't know what I've been through. They all think I'm a stuck up rich girl. They're all...
81.8K 1.8K 14
Her family avoids her as much as they can. Until one day, it all changes. She finds out the hidden truth. Will she be ready to move on in her life?
32.7K 925 16
When werewolf pack mates, Rachel and Brittany, are forced to move to Lima, they find new challenges with living in a small town and love. I do not ow...