Anything For A Friend

Galing kay bluriver

Rhiannon Spencer, the sister of his best friend, has been the object of Max's affections since his childhood... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - The Kiss
Chapter 2 - The College Drop Off
Chapter 3 - The Fourth of July Picnic
Chapter 4 - The Favor
Chapter 5 - Anything For A Friend
Chapter 6 - Friday Night
Chapter 7 - On Saturday
Chapter 8 - Bittersweet Sunday
Chapter 9 - Life Apart
Chapter 10 - To The Beach
Chapter 11 - The Club
Chapter 12 - The Results
Chapter 13 - Spill It
Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Reveal
Chapter 17 - Uh Oh
Chapter 18 - The Homecoming
Chapter 19 - The Wedding Eve
Chapter 20 - Here Comes The Bride
Chapter 21 - The Wedding Night
Chapter 22 - Newlyweds
Chapter 23 - Oh Baby
Epilogue
Chapter 6 - Friday Night (with details)

Chapter 16 - Bliss

164K 3.1K 288
Galing kay bluriver

I know you've been waiting for awhile now. The update is finally here. I hope you enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

Max

We were at a restaurant, celebrating and waiting for Cassie and Dane to vacate. I looked around at my group of friends and felt so blessed. They had accepted Rhia and me easily, even though it was weird for some of them. All I could think about was tonight. The things I wanted to do to my Rhia. We didn't have to rush, we didn't have to hide, we could be like any other couple. I was hoping we'd be a bit more handsy than average at first, then settle down so as not to make our friends hate us.

I knew we were going to make noise tonight - it was inevitable. I would feel embarrassed tomorrow, despite the fact that every person in the house would know exactly how we were spending the night - noise or no noise. I would have loved to book a hotel room nearby, but I was low on cash. I had an electrician job lined up starting that August, but I was broke at the time. My mom had loaned me the money to get this far.

I think Bria must have read my mind, because a second later, Rhia came running over to me and told me, "Bree and Jason paid for a hotel room for us tonight. They didn't want our first time as a couple being a public event. Plus, they probably wanted to get some sleep tonight," she laughed.

I kissed her on the lips. "Thanks," I said to Bria and Jason, who were seated across the table.

"No problem, Buddy. I know Rhia would have done it for us had the situations been reversed."

I sighed. "Let's leave now and get our things," Rhia stated impatiently. Jake, who was sitting beside us, said, "Go ahead, Studly, we'll all fit in Joey's rental and my car."

They didn't have to tell me twice. Rhia and I said our goodbyes and got out of there. We drove to the house to get our things. I made Rhee run in while I stayed in the car. I didn't trust myself alone with her in the house. I wanted this to be memorable, not smutty.

She made it out in record time with one bag for the both of us. She hopped in the car, kissed me, then yelled, "Drive!" I laughed. She was really wound up.

Rhia

I was so excited. I hoped sex with Max was more amazing now than it had been before, if that was even possible. I watched as he tensed and untensed his hands on the steering wheel. He also kept looking at his crotch. Oohhh. He was ready. So was I. This was going to be intense.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. Max ran into the lobby to get the key. We really didn't trust ourselves to be too close to each other, in case we began to replay our hot and steamy weekend. Luckily, he came out quickly, waving our key cards back and forth. "Let's go," he said breathlessly.

I exited the car, and took the key cards from Max. He grabbed our bag. We were on the second floor, so we took the stairs. No elevators for us until we got a little of each other out of our systems. I was practically shaking with anticipation.

"Here goes nothing," I exclaimed as I swiped the key card. I looked Max in the face. He was red and sweating a little. Hopefully, that was more from the rushing and less from the wanting, but I wasn't completely sure.

"This time I have a sexy nightie," I said to him, half-humorously, half-provocatively.

"Oh yeah," he said huskily, approaching me and pulling me towards him. Our bodies were too close too soon. I pulled away, and his face looked pained. "Not so fast, my little Maxie," I teased. "I need to get dressed properly," I explained.

"I want to take things slowly, too," he said, shifting uncomfortably where he stood, "but please hurry." He bent over for a second, as if he was attempting to gain control of his anatomy. It almost pushed me over the top, just knowing I had that effect on him.

Max

I know I had planned on taking it slow, but at this point, I was pretty sure that wasn't going to be an option. I never had this problem with other girls, only Rhia. As I took my pants off, I was careful not to make any unnecessary contact, for fear of premature release. I eased myself onto the bed, and lay flat, waiting for Rhee.

I read once that being in love with someone has been proven to heighten desire for that person. In that case, my feelings for Rhee were incredibly intense. I seriously felt like I was fourteen years old again. The thought alone of being with her had me on the edge.

Rhia came out of the bathroom just then in an emerald green negligee. It was short enough that I could see that was all she was wearing. I didn't think I was capable of getting any harder, but yeah, I did. I shifted on the bed. And it was green! Yikes!

I couldn't believe she'd worn green. I wondered if she'd remembered that she'd worn that color on the night we'd first made love. Well, for a few minutes anyway. I really wasn't sure I could hold on long enough to pleasure her at all. She was coming right for me. When she bent over to crawl on the bed up toward me, I could see down her negligee. It was so erotic, seeing the tops of breasts like that, I started leaking. Uh oh. She finally reached me, and our mouths made contact.

"We need to get started, soon," I urged. My body felt as if it was vibrating. When she reached down to suit me up, the touch was too much. "Ahhhh," I moaned, as I began twitching. Try as I might, I was no longer in control of my bodily functions. My back arched and a bolt of pleasure shot through my entire body as I erupted. Most of it ended up spewing into the condom, which Rhia had managed to get partway onto me. It had felt so good, but I felt so awful.

"I'm so sorry, Rhee," I began. I looked at her. Her body was trembling, and she had a confused, but pleased look on her face.

"I think I just," she sputtered. "I, um, there was a, um, fireworks show in my pants just a second ago. Who would have thought that your loss of control would result in mine," she said, a smile slowly spreading on her face. "I really didn't think that was possible," she said. "You malfunction, and I spontaneously ride the pleasure wave. We really are a twisted pair, aren't we?" she asked. "I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a turn off, not a turn on."

"Yeah, we're a couple of misfits," I replied. "But that makes me hotter for you." I gave her a quick kiss before she took care of tossing out the practically wasted condom, then returning to clean up some of the mess I had made. She quickly returned to the bed, lying beside me. We faced each other, our fingers intertwined. As we broke contact, I reached toward her chest, and loved what I found there. I played there for awhile, making her twitch and moan occasionally.

"It won't be long before I'm ready to redeem myself," I said, scooting over so that our bodies were against each other. I laced my fingers in her hair and pulled her face close to mine. My lips brushed against hers, and she hungrily sought out more. Her tongue was in my mouth, dancing with mine, and I felt an unmistakable stirring down below. She reached down and rubbed me lightly. Any minute now, and I would be back in action.

I moved so that I was on top of her, our mouths continuing their previous activity. When we came up for air, I jumped at the chance to lift the negligee over her head. It was finally here, the moment I'd been wanting for the past three years. I shivered with anticipation. I reached for the condom on the nightstand. "It's okay if you'd rather go without," she breathed, kissing my neck and making me moan.

"Not until I get tested. I wouldn't want to give you anything," I explained. "Except maybe a baby," I added. I grabbed the condom, and turned, putting it into place. A second later, we had resumed our lovemaking. She reached down to guide me into her. She was warm and soft. I went in and out, and in and out. "Oh, Max," she groaned, "oh, .........,ohhh, ........ohhhhh!" she screamed as she shuddered. I kept moving, not ready to let go yet. As I worked myself repeatedly in and out, she squealed, "Ah, it's happening again!" as she squirmed underneath me. It was a turn on, seeing her at my mercy like that. I was beginning to reach the end of my run. I pulsed inside her, and she knew what was happening. She reached up, pulling my face toward hers. Our lips met hungrily, and I lost all control. Every nerve ending in my body was consumed with ecstasy. As I let go, I cried out involuntarily, "Rhiiiiiiaaaa!"

Rhia

We definitely had a kind of kickass chemistry between us. When he let loose, my body was wracked in pleasure yet again. When we'd both come down from our bouts with euphoria, we laid next to each other, panting. It was so comforting to know that we didn't have to hurry, or hide, or pretend we weren't absolutely crazy about each other. I was pretty sure that's what drove us to be so......hungry for each other when we'd first gotten together. I hadn't wanted to lose him, and had wanted, ......needed, to relish in him for every second that I had him with me. Now he was with me forever. I could hardly believe it.

"Do you want room service?" he asked as we lay side by side.

"Sure," I said, sitting up. We looked at the menu and decided on a few small things. After Max called, we sat on the bed, face to face, yet still naked. I thought it was so cute, how he kept looking at my breasts, then pretended he wasn't. I was tired, but I wanted to be closer to him. I inched my way up to be as close to him as possible, and pushed my lips against his. My chest met his chest, and I felt his excitement grow. Our parts were positioned almost exactly where we both wanted them to be. "I won't catch anything," I moaned into his mouth before pushing myself onto him so that he was inside me again. I moved closer yet, as he grunted and pulled me right against him. I wrapped my legs around his back and squeezed. I lost my balance and fell backward, creating a somewhat pleasant sensation in my body. Max grabbed my hands to pull me up, but, as he pulled, we realized that it was not an unpleasant position. In fact, it felt amazing. Max leaned back, increasing the intensity. As we pulled back and forth in a strange type of tug-of-war, we were more than ready to ride the waves to fulfilled desire. As he came inside me, I was overcome by how filled with warmth I became. I screamed in delight, as he pulled on me one last time, making me scream yet again. I actually saw stars, it felt that good. We stayed connected as we sat up, and I noticed that he was still hard. I looked into his eyes, and they seemed to be asking for this to continue.

Max

I wanted more. Three years was a long time to wait to touch the woman I loved. Our weird tug of war technique had hit the spot, but the fat lady hadn't sung yet. I looked at Rhia's beautiful face, glistening from the sweat she had worked up these past few minutes. I could tell by the way her brown eyes sparkled that she knew what I wanted and was willing to make it happen.

She didn't disconnect herself from me, but she placed each of her legs on my shoulders, moving even closer to my body and engulfing even more of me inside of her. My natural reaction was to clasp my hands behind her back to steady her as I thrust into her repeatedly. She arched her back and moaned as her head bent back as well. How did she contort her body that way? She began squirming around, increasing each sensation. Her breasts were bouncing as she moved, increasing my desire for her. When I could take it no more, I pulled her head towards mine, and we shared a heat-filled kiss. As I let go, I heard a loud guttural noise. It took me a minute to realize that the noise was coming from me. I was so focused on the spine tingling sensations that connected me to Rhee and amped up every nerve ending in my body, that I was aware of little else around me. I thought I had finished, but she pushed my head into her breasts, causing every blood cell in me to race for the main source of my body's pleasure tonight. I pushed further into her, or at least it seemed that way, and my tired but pleased muscles let go completely, pouring myself into her. "Max!" she screamed, shaking as I felt her release a liquid over the part of me inside of her.

Rhia

We held each other and kissed, waiting for our bodies to recover from what we'd just done. He made a move to pull out, but I pleaded, "Just stay inside me for a little longer. I love the feel of you in me."

I knew he would be soft soon, but having him inside me when we were still had its own thrills. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Why had I wasted the past three years playing house with Dane?

After a minute or so, we separated. I always felt incomplete for a little while after sex with Max. We heard a knock at the door. "Room service," the person on the other side alerted.

Max stood up, grabbing his boxers and pulling them on. Who needed room service, when I had Max's yummy body to feast on, I thought naughtily. His tight little butt had looked so scrumptious before he'd hidden it with those boxer shorts.

He came back with the tray, and I stood up, putting my robe on. I walked to the small table in our room, and sat down opposite of Max to enjoy our snack. A girl could seriously get used to this, I thought. 

Max began eating some vanilla pudding. He was acting a little weird, staring at his pudding and not looking at me. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asked. I was hoping I hadn't disappointed him somehow.

"I was just thinking," Max said. "When we go back home, what will happen? With us? I mean, I'm guessing we'll date, and have more nights like this. Maybe not like this, but we'll be together, and probably have some sex, maybe alot, who knows, but, what I mean is, what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" He looked worried, and adorable. His blue eyes were tearing up just a little, as if I'd ever say no to him.

"Of course I'll marry you, Max," I said, smiling, and moving over to stand next to him.

"I don't have the ring here," he said, pulling me onto his lap.

"What do you mean, 'here'? You have a ring already?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah. It was my grandma's. if you don't like it, I'll buy you a different one, but I think it's pretty nice," he explained.

"I love you so much," I murmured, bending toward him and kissing his lips. He shifted, and I turned so that my body faced him, as our kisses became more fervent and needy.

"I love you, too," he said. As if to prove it, he hardened beneath me. My body was telling me it was ready to go again, too. Maybe we were just naturally sex crazed lovers, no matter what the circumstance. I didn't know anymore. Nor did I care. As Max fumbled with my robe, exposing my chest and growing harder yet, I was ready to be fulfilled once again. I had a feeling this was going to be a night we'd never forget.

It's a good thing the room service tray had its own little cart, because as I stood up, Max pushed me, causing me to sit on the table. He undid the rest of my robe and ripped his boxers off his body. "I have never wanted anyone this much," he said. "I usually have much more control," he breathed as our bodies connected yet again.

"Max," I moaned, as I relished in the fullness. He moved back and forth, and my body moved in time with his. His need didn't seem as urgent as it had before. He was taking his time, and I was enjoying every crackle of electricity flowing through my body because of it. He was trailing hot little kisses down my neck and onto my chest as well, causing me to gasp.

I looked at how beautiful he was, my fiancé. I would have married him right now if I could have. Oh, he was moving just a little more quickly now,the crackles turning into bolts, closer together each time. He was starting to shake, which meant he was beginning to lose control. He was so hot. I used my tongue to nibble on his neck, hoping he'd need to move faster because of it.

Max

My ability to go slowly was ending, and Rhia's tongue on my neck was not helping. I was thrusting faster with each second. I could feel myself approaching the crux of this bout of lovemaking, but I was holding out for as long as possible.

Her body was writhing now, as moans escaped from her lips, making going slowly pretty difficult. "I'm about to.....," she started, "lose it......," she continued, as I pumped harder and faster, "right.......NOW!" she screamed, slamming her lips onto mine and shoving her tongue as far back into my throat as it would go.

I pushed into her one last time, filling her with my seed. "Ohhh, you feel so GOOD!" I screamed, as I expelled what was left in me into her. As usual, she got one last bit of excitement out of my release. She was crazy, and I loved her.  

************************************************************************************************************

Next: Will their morning be just as steamy?

************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to vote and comment. Let me know if the love scenes are better because they aren't repeated like in my earlier chapters. I tried to keep it from being redundant. Thanks for everything!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.9K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
52 18 17
Michael is back and Viola doesn't know how to deal with the situation she has been put in. If only she didn't discover on the same day Will has a cru...
77 0 24
18 year innocent sweet smart beautifully and repressed...
54 19 21
Dianna is going to her high school friend Martin's beach wedding. As she is riding a ferry bound for the island, she meets her childhood best friend...