A New Maid And A Beautiful Ba...

By SilverLove

Evett Castillo finds herself working for one of the most handsome bachelor in England. The only problem thoug... More

A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[1]: Leaving Home
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[3]: Ironic No?
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! [4] Let's play hell house
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[5]: A walk in the park..right?
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[6]: Ice Cream Fit
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[7]: I can be nice
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[8]: School rides and Press Issues
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[9]: Don't Play With My Heart
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix :[10]: So Sick
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix :[11]: Talk to me
A New Maid And Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix!:[12]: Getting Closer?
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[13]: The FiancΓ©
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[14]: Breakfast and Lies
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[15]: The Approaching Storm
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[16]: A Party?
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[17]: Let The Games Begin
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[18]: Behind The Mask [Part One]
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[18]: Behind The Mask [Part two]
A New Maid and A Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[19]: Breaking Again
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix!:[20]: Conflicts of the heart
A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix!:[21]: I'll Make You Pay
A New Maid and a Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix :[22]: Sick and Awkward Mornings
A New Maid and a Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[23]: Complications
A New Maid and a Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[24]: A Lovely Day
A New Maid and a Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[25]: Uneasy
A New Maid and a Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[26]: A Night Out

A New Maid And A Beautiful Bachelor Dont Mix! :[2]: Smacked by destiny...literally

36.6K 556 36
By SilverLove

Vote? Fan? Comment? :)

---------------------------------------

"Really Janet...you didn't have to do this." I whisper in a hushed voice, childishly glaring at my friend who only scoffs at my remark.

"Oh really Evett, you didn't expect me to leave a dear friend of mine in the cold now do you? Besides father bought it for you so you can rent it." She waves her hand around, as though what she did wasn't much of a big deal to her. I did appreciate the fact her father had done this for me as well, knowing it probably didn't even dent his account but it was still somewhat awkward.

"Yeah but you didn't have to make it sound like I'd get eaten by a pack of wolves just spending the night in a motel." I mutter, rolling my eyes at her acting skills. When she had rushed into father's studies earler this morning, she told her dad that I needed a home like I was some lost pup in the rain. Over dramatic much?

"You'll thank me later. Now let's go inside shall we?" She remarks with a charming smile, as though daring me to object. I can only nod my head as we proceed into a large building with vines running up the old fashion brick walls. This building was built long ago, yet seemed fairly new. The old cracking bricks had been replaced by new ones and were once over flowing weeds and withering glass had lived now replaced with new trees along with lush gardens.

I had to admit, I was thankful of Janet and her rich father.

Even till today day I still don't understand how a girl grown in a poor environment ended up with a rich girl for a best friend. Yet unlike others I didn't take advantage of this. Heck, I really didn't care that she was rich, I was just glad I had a nice caring friend that Janet happen to be.

Moving my lips into a careless smile I withdrew from my inner thoughts, seeing that Janet had open up the French doors to a richly furnished lobby with colors of soothing green to all out gold.

"You must be Miss Castillo I presume?" A man in a well clean suit asks with friendly brown eyes, his slightly grayish-black hair gelled back.

"Yes that would be her mister Lakewood, can you please direct us to her apartment number?" Janet replies swiftly is a business stance, acting like she was my lawyer or something.

Though Janet had rudely bugged in, it was her father who did pay for the apartment for me, so I had no room to argue.

Thankfully the man didn't mind her behavior and nods as he grabs some random keys on a hook.

"Her room number is 106. It's just been remodeled with more modern updates. Also all your furniture has already arrived." He informs us as he gently places the keys in the palms of my hands.

Mouthing a 'thank you' I walk away with Janet near an elevator. Anxiety welled up within as I griped her arm tightly, a bit harsh then I had meant to. In response she turned to me with a puzzled glance before realizing why I had freaked out so suddenly.

"I forgot again didn't I?" I nod as she gave a sheepish grin.

"Ok then let's take the stairs." Inwardly I thank Janet for remembering why I hated elevators..or any small spaces for that matter! I was claustrophobic. Meaning I had an undying fear of small places. I could barely walk into my own closet because of this!

Why I have a phobia? Well it just lies in the past when I was just six, just around the time father died.

We were playing a game of hide in seek near our home. My father was hiding when I found him, and it was my turn to find a spot till he found me. Being the child that I was, I thought I'd try to fit my small body somewhere small, a place that would be difficult to find.

I found a well near the edge of our property, right next the country road. I thought it was perfect.

It seemed small enough, and I didn't know how deep it was so I thought it wouldn't go down that far into the earth. I was wrong. Next thing I knew, I fell hard on my rum. Biting my lip I keep myself from hollering out from the burning pain that shocked through my fragile body.

My brown eyes scan the area, looking over the vegetation that stood about. A grin played along my chubby cheeks when I spotted the bricks stacked around a hole, covered by a wooden roof.

After the pain past, I waited. My arms hugged my limbs while I watched the bits of sun light that had found its way into the well fade away. It had been more than an hour till night settled within it, scaring me as I sat in the damp, murky hole.

I fell asleep there, my body in a ball as I cried. Too tired to see anything clearly. I was found the next morning, my mother in tears while the medics looked over my body.

I remember in my trembling voice, asking where father was. The medical woman didn't even look at me when she turned her head to the direction behind me. Curious, I recall myself glancing to the direction she was indicating, wondering what she was trying to say. Yet, when I realized what she met, I instantly wished I had never looked. From my view I remember seeing his head bleeding badly while his body was motionless. A car not too far from the sight, stood smacked into a nearby tree. I than realized my father was hit by a car, and didn't survive.

------------------------------------

Groaning, I roll over to my side, pealing open an eye. I must have fallen asleep soon after Janet had left.

Stretching my arms, I spot my furniture that was perfectly positioned within the room. The walls were bare unlike my old room but that would change once I found some paint to apply on them.

The place itself wasn't that bad, a one room, and two bathroom apartment with a newly remodeled kitchen. The floors were tiled and matched the garnet counter tops, completing themselves within the little luxury apartment. I defiantly had no room to complain. Heck it was perfect for me! I always wanted a place like this when mom and I were barking at each other.

Smiling widely, my feet move on their own as I explored the kitchen and living room. The living area had two black leather couches, a leather chair and an amazingly big flat screen T.V. My mouth practically drooled at the sight of the flat screen. Putting a mental note to hug Janet to death later my stomach directed me to the refrigerator.

The shelves were filled with sodas, along with other foods that I loved. I almost sqealed when I see my favorite foods all lined up on the selves, including steak, wine grapes and above all, pickles. (And you thought it would be something else right?)

Grabbing the jar of pickles, I silently walk to the main door that leads to the halls propped it open. It seemed quit dead than I expected, since it was almost time for workers to come home but I shrugged it off and proceeded down the halls, catching glimpse of paintings along with other rooms as I went along. I didn't expect I would run into something or someone since I didn't see a soul but I did anyway.

I had walked into the firm chest of a man who happens to be heading the opposite direction of me. Thank god he didn't ruin my jar filled with my precious food.

"Huh?" my voice chirps out in surprised when I glance up to the man's face, almost gasping in from shock. His eyes were captivating blue hues with picture perfection pale skin that went well with his black hair. I tried hard not to stare at his body (which was in my face) but just stood transfix.

'I wonder what he has under that shirt?...Bad thoughts Evett! Bad thoughts!' Mentally, I was slamming my head against an imaginary wall.

"If you don't mind would you stop staring at my body?" The man's tone was stern, but holds angelicness behind it, something that makes any girl swoon at the spot.

"Oh o-...I'm n-not s-staring at you!" I stutter out, embarrassed he caught my wondering eyes. His lips curved upward at this, taunting me with I know you were.

"Don't worry, must girls do. I'm just that attractive right?" He says causally, winking at me while I tried hard not to agree. 'He's a cocky ass...I should have known better.'

"Don't think too highly of yourself." I remark with my eyes narrowing, seeing his cocky features change drastically.

"I don't think I know. Just remember that and everything would go fine in life love." He replies smugly, as I slowly simmered with anger. I want to slap the man but before I can, another man from behind came running up to us, his face flush while his breath was shaky, making me think he must have rush up the stairs.

"Dagan what the hell were you thinking?! Leaving me alone with those women who call themselves your lovers! I had to literally call your body guards to make them let me get through them!" The man hoarsely comments, running a slim hand through his dirty blond hair. His forest green eyes were focus on the man he called Dagon.

"Sorry man but you know I can't deal with them with the crises with my family right now. Besides, I was having fun with this girly right here." Dagan explains, gesturing toward me to the man who was now looking me up and down. Was I that interesting or something?

"She's a cutie but what's with the pickle jar?" He whispers with a chuckle as he points to the jar, which causes me to instantly hide the food behind my back. A light blush was forming upon my cheeks.

"What? It's my favorite food. Got a problem with that?" I hiss through clench teeth, making the man chuckle even more at this.

"She's a bit feisty too. The perfect type for you Dagan." He nudges his elbow into Dagan's side, winking at him in a friendly manner.

"You're kidding right? Like I would go out with that thing."He emphasizes on the word thing, making a disgusted face as he looked at me. He was going to pay for that dearly.

"And what's wrong with this thing? I'm sure you're royal ass inst any better than mine douche bag!" I uttered darkly with my arms folded across my chest, smiling ever so innocently. Oh you should have seen the look on his perfec- I mean ugly face.

I know he wanted to say something back but his friend cut him off before he could dare say a word.

"Dagan man, we have to go. Your wonderful sister from satin might tell your mother that we ran off from another meeting again." He roughly grabs Dagan's arm and pulls him away, smiling kindly at me as he left.

"Hope you have a good day miss!" he calls, disappearing behind a hall, leaving me staring in confusion.

'That was odd...all well who gives. Now what did Janet ask me to do..? Oh yeah!' snapping my fingers I peered around the corner the two men had left, seeing if they were gone. With no signs of them, I walked down to the stairs, going to the place that Janet had demanded.

Once down to the lobby I spot the board that held papers scattered about. Janet asked me to find a job since her father would only pay for the room itself. Not the rent though.

Scanning with indifferent eyes I distinguish the form that held job offers. Scrolling down I find things like, openings for fast food, waiters, baby sitting and others but all below what I need to pay the rent.

Sighing, I was about to take the flier for the waiter but stopped.

One of the other papers on the board was covering the end of the page that had the jobs. Carefully uncovering the covered spot, I make out the words of 200 dollars per hour. My heart almost ceased at this. What job would consider paying 200 dollars per hour for?

Slowly I remove the rest of the page that covered the words of the job that would even consider paying such a high price. In bold letter it said 'New maid wanted at Old Brook Creek. Payment 200 dollars per hour. No special skills required.'

'Isn't that the high class places were millionaires live? Why would they need a new maid in such place?' My thoughts were cautions of the idea of working there but the sound of 200 per hour changed my mind. 'It wouldn't hurt...to look anyway. And if I get the job I can use the money to pay for paint and décor...'

Without hesitation I reach for the flier, taking it with me as I left the lobby.

'I hope I made right decision...'

-----------------------------

The next chapter, hopped you liked x]

please tell my if it was ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 16K 53
[COMPLETE] "You know for someone who's a virgin you sure do talk about sex a lot." He says. "You should see the type of books I read. As for the vi...
94.8K 9.2K 32
Mercedes Kingsley is beautiful, spoiled, and one with a few different sides. Her best side? She has a huge and kind heart that she uses to put others...
1K 41 20
Meet Emily Thorn, She's sometimes sweet and nice, caring, and responsible. And other times she is reckless, unreliable, disrespectful, and arrogant...
42.5K 946 36
*PREVIOUSLY CALLED 'THE SWEETEST LIES' * "I'd just like to inform you that I do not give a shit." He rolls his eyes and turns to me. "I'd just like t...