A New Maid and a Beautiful Bachelor Don't Mix! :[24]: A Lovely Day

Ok, somewhat of a short chapter with Amber (I know how you all adore Amber)

I hope you all like. Next chapter will be longer and I hope you're enjoying the update :)

Thank you for the comments and those who are following this story! My goal was to see it in the big 100,000 and look what happen! It's now has 118,421 reads! O.O

I know most want to continue from were it left off but trust me this chapter is important. Why? Because this will affect future chapters. You'll see why :)

I'm curious to see what reactions I'll get from this chapter D:

Vote? Fan? Comment? :)

-------------------------

An elegance unlike any other,

A beauty among the rubble,

And a charming smile that could command you.

But a soul that's foul will only ruin theses attributes.

--------------------------------

Moving along the shopping districts of her home, she couldn't help feeling giggly. She, Amber Livingston, was back to her infamous tricks again. It's been a while since she made a good couple brake up happen, but it seemed she still hasn't lost her touch.

"Its days like this that makes shopping such a wonderful hobby." She remarks pleasantly, not caring if anyone saw her with her big smile plastered along her freshly painted wine lips. Today she decided to wear a nice wine colored dress with black boots that stretched upward to her mid thigh. Underneath she wore a leather tights and a petite leather jacket that went well with the black leather belt that was tightly wrapped along her waist.

"I bet that little blonde is having a rotten day." She sighed, stifling a laugh as she continued to stroll along the sidewalk, her arms already filled bags that contained new dresses, the latest shows, and brand named makeup she had been dyeing to obtain for a few days now.

'But I'm not.' She added silently, her smile only widening as she pictured what the girl was doing right now. She was probably crying her little eyes out, if not locking herself in her room.

A typical reaction for a pathetic brokenhearted girl.

"It's a lovely day." Amber says out loud, seeing a few male bystander eyes wonder up and down her trimmed body as though to emphasize her words. Though usually she would have given in your dreams eye roll, she decided to be nice for once and give them a flirty wink before continuing on her merry way.

Feeling the weight of the bags starting to affect her, she pondered about getting food. It was already lunch time, and seeing she only had a energy bar this morning she could feel the emptiness of her stomach complying to be filled.

Despite how most of her other colleges staved themselves, she on the other hand didn't need to. Unlike most of them she had a fast metabolism, and stayed naturally skinny even if she happened to eat a whole table worth of food.

Groaning, she turned her head from side to side, wondering if there was anything decent to eat. Seeing most of her life she had eaten at mostly grand places, she was inwardly disappointed when she couldn't find one thing that would at least hold back the hunger. She detested fast food; the greasy mess was enough to make her sick for days.

She almost gave up the search for a nice restaurant until her auburn eyes caught the sigh of a rather cute looking building that was between two designer stores. Though she had checked out the stories earlier, she most have decently not have seen the building that was quite cozy looking.

'A new café huh? Guess it be no harm in checking it out.' She thought to herself, genially curious to know if their tea and desserts where edible. If it proved to her picky taste she wouldn't mind stopping by on her Saturdays to grab a bite to eat.

Deciding to try it, she sauntered over to the outside seating area and grabbed a menu that was placed in metal mail holder. Seating herself at the cute iron table with a glass covering she glanced around the place, seeing that besides two or three other lounging people she was by herself.

Good, she loved it when she had her own space.

Quickly opening her phone, she decided to place stage two into action. She knew this person very well, seeing that this very man still owed her father money. Though she was already loaded, she couldn't help but use blackmail like this for her own devious purposes.

Besides, if she can convince him enough, she was sure that he would gladly comply.

Listening on the other line, she waited for the phone to pick up. Though this man had a wife, she knew exactly what time this dear mother of three would leave. With her fingers impatiently tapping the glass surface of the table, she could see a rather cute waiter walking about the customers as he took orders. Smiling wistfully to herself, she had to make a little note in the back of her head to perhaps visit him sometimes.

Finally, after waiting for the other line to answer she hears the ringing stop as a voice gruff responds to the call.

"Hello?" The elder voice asks, belonging to a familiar man that she knew since she was a child. When she was a was a mere girl he and her father were the one who signed the papers for her and her childhood sweetheart to have a future engagement. Sadly though, the damn boy had to go and be dramatic and brake such a lovely bonding.

"Hello Mr. Myth, how are you this fine day?" She begins, letting an easy smile slide along her lips as she spots the cute waiter that she had been recently admiring make his way to her table. From his eyes alone she could tell he was admiring the sight of her as well.

Yes, today was definitely lovely.