MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

By Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 34 (2)

5.3K 252 20
By Dreamer_heaven

Khushi's POV

Soon we arrived at our booth. There was a table with full of flowers decorated on it, with that some candles and perfect with wine glasses, arnav knows best about wines so it must be the best one, he always do everything so classy

Then he pulled my chair like a true gentle man that he is and I set on it , then he set on his chair... It was awkward actually , bcz I have never been on a date before...arnav is the only one that ever came in my life. Soon he handed me the glass of wine

"Taste it...if you don't like, I will get another one" I don't have to do that bcz he is jst best when it comes to wines...still I taste it , god it was awesome. I don't drink but for him, I can try, and it tastes good.

"Its good"

"Thank god you liked it"

I gave him a small smile. hell its the first time I m seeing Mr raizada nervous. well that's new.

" khushi... I know in last few days we both had gone through a lot but specially you. I know its a kind of rollercoaster ride for us. that's why i arranged this night, this night is for our love and I truly want to make you feel special, bcz you are the only one in my life for whom I changed and that too for better. so this night goes for our love for eternity.... " and he raised his glass and I also did the same.

my heart is like on cloud nine. when the person you love was in front of you making you feel so special, its a feel that words can't describe.

" so my beautiful girl, can I have a pleasure to have a dance with you?" I asked by extending his hand...

" arnav ...there is no music... " but he took my hand and led me to a different corner where small lights were decorated with flowers
, how many more surprises?...

then he jst played with his fingers like he was playing a piano, but what gave me a tingling feel was that in the background, there was a beautiful peace of piano starts playing. oh god....am I dreaming ...?

and he pulled me towards him , then he jst started dancing like an expert and the way he was lifting me ...as if I m a doll made up of glass, and delicate that he had to be careful or else he would break me. again he swirled me around and then when I was about to fall he jst caught me exact on time and right now he was looking down at me and I was staring at him in his beautiful gray eyes, and I can only see love or lust too .

Then he leaned some more and our lips get connected. As it happen, everything else was blocked from the world. After that he slowly started moving his lips on my lips, soon my body reacted and started moving without any fear, soon he nibbled on my lower lip asking for entrance which I gave instantly then our tongue gets collided with each other , battle to win, but soon I have to give up as he dominates me like always , then his tongue explored every inch of my mouth like it was his favourite sweet and he can't get enough of it. But we have to breath too, so soon our contact gets ended I took huge amount of air in our lungs, I was panting but he was looking fine, god he and his stamina.

"God khushi , you are going to be death of mine one day"

"Stop arnav, don't talk about death, I stopped him from saying anything else.

" ok baby sorry, I was jst trying to be romantic "

"Oh trust me arnav, you are a romance king, you don't need to be one" and I got awarded by another mind blowing kiss. After catching our breathing, we headed to our booth .

But there was a huge flower bucket waiting for me, there was a small card with it

"Beautiful flowers for the world's most beautiful girl."
- ASR "

( imagin the note at the place of "happy ")

I looked at him for the confirmation, and he smiled, and I hugged him like my life depands on him

"Thank you so much"

"You really can't say thank you to me for this its my right to do all of this for you"

and I jst gave him a small smile. then we again settled on the table which was now fully filled with different vessels of food, slowly I started removing the lids, god first was cheese pizza, my fav, then all the lids were removed, god all the food was my fav. I can't even stop my self...pani puri, aloo puri, jalebies, kheer, pizzas , and different type of chats....

I soon started eating like really hungry woman, then after eating some of it I looked at him, he was looking amused....

" what?'

" its good to see you eat, if I have known that giving you this date will make you eat like this...then I would take you on a date every day."

.I cupped his hand with my hand and said

" I understand , and don't worry from now on I will try to eat as much as possible, happy?" and he gave me a bright smile like a small child who got his fav candy.

after the dinner we both spend some time jst looking at stars....yes it was the most wonderful moment of my live, we both were trying to see our parents in it. I also told him about that, he also agreed that our parents are watching us, and he promised me that he will always try to smile for them.

then we all gathered in the living room, oh my god, love is in the air, and mostly the thing that aman and lav were walking holding hands , made my heart flatter....its so good that both are so happy.

soon the car arrived and we left for home. when we were at the entrance of door, arnav's phone buzzed, I didn't knew it until he took the call

" what?.... are you sure? ok....I m on my way" what is wrong with him , its already night, and who the hell is calling him at this time?

" khushi ...I have to go...."

" what?...arnav...its 12 already.... where are you going at this hour of night?"

" its some work"

" work ? at this hour?"

" yes baby , it will took some time...so please go to sleep, I know you are tired..."

" ok...but come soon..."

with that he gave me a kiss on my lips in front of everyone... wow...it was a hell like a perfect kiss. after that he loosened his tie , hand it over to me and left with his car keys. and I like an idiot can't stop smiling. Soon everyone retired for their room.

I also came to my room but I couldn't sleep. Damm, now I m feeling like something bad is going to happen. Why? God my stomach is in knots. I guess I m missing arnav that is why I m having this bad thoughts. I have to stop this anxiety. I soon left my room and went to his room, I slowly opened his door and went inside.

Did I ever mentioned that his room is hell like classy. I mean perfect combination of three colors, white black and grey. Jst perfect. Soon I went to his bed and took his pillow , god it still has his manly smell. It kept me away from all the bad thoughts and soon I drifted to sleep.

Arnav's POV

As I got the call I soon went to that place. As I entered it was s dark place with a single chair in middle. There was a person tied to it.

Yes finally my men did their job. As I went near, the person opened eyes, looking tired but as if my presence gave a pleasant feel, she smiled.

"Madhumati devi....or should I say madhumati singhaniya...."

"Oh...Mr.arnav Singh raizada.... I was jst waiting for you. I knew you were behind it, or else who has the courage to kidnap me, a mafia wife , that too with out any support from another mafia group, I must say...I m impressed with ur power "

"Oh well thank you, now if you are done I would like you to tell me everything you know , or else I have to use some other techniques, which will only hurt you"

"Hahahaha...." God she laugh like a witch. When rojer told me that he also got her ID from her purse which has singhaniya as her surname, I was shocked but that explains why she want to kill khushi, but still there are so many answers that I want from her.

"Wow...my future son in low is threatening me. Very bad ...beta"

"Stop this nonsense....i m not ur beta , khushi is not ur daughter. You tried to kill her, now tell me besides being a singhaniya, how come you became her Maa....and how the hell are you related to shyam singhaniya?"

"Impatient I see. Well as you know I m shyam singhaniya's second wife, his first wife is dead, but to answer ur first question, how I became khushi's Maa?...then let me tell you it happened before I met shyam. So she is with me from that time only. And I tried to kill her bcz shyam told me to do that"

"Wow...impressive, now only one question, who is khushi?... Yes I know you know it, bcz she is the one for whom you started the orphanage, now tell me everything that you know about her past"

"Waah, arnav I m impressed. You also found out that fir her only the orphanage get started, very good, but I will suggest you not to go in her past bcz you will regret it"

"Oh please, let me decide that. Jst tell me everything you know or else you will regret not answering me in a very painful way"
And she smiled....

"As you wish....but please don't blame me that I didn't warn you..."

"Hell...stop talking in puzzles , jst tell me the truth"

"I will ...but first tell me one thing...who killed ur mom?"
And I froze, after so many years its still a dangerous topic to talk.

"What the hell is that, I m the one to question, not you"

"Ohh...mma's boy you are, aren't you, ?...still feels sad on her death, I always wanted a son but shyam never allowed me, bcz he thinks that the power should only Belonged to him, no sharing at all"

"Listen, I m not in mood of ur shit, tell me what I asked"

"For that you have to answer my question first. ?"

"As if you don't know, it was a gang leader of the Bombay....Oberoys...gang"

"Correct... His name was shashi Oberoy...."

"Yaah, I remember, he was the one, what the hell it has to do with our talk about khushi?"

"Arnav...let me tell you a story, one day a little girl was born, her parents were very happy but they were in mafia and she was their first daughter and heiress of their empire...they were happy but then one day her father decided to kill his rival gang, when he went to their house ,they didn't get his rival boss but his wife ...so he jst killed her , and returned to his house....but after that his rival came to him to took his revenge, then he decided to hide his daughter. At that time he hides her in his one and only sister's house, soon he got killed with his wife, but he was Clever.... Before dying he manages to write his will according to that he will give his whole gang in the care of his daughter when she will turn 21..."

She took a pause but I was jst stiffened, I know she was talking about my mom ,she is the one who got killed, mere thought of her death jst made me angry and vulnerable at the same time. But I won't give her the satisfaction of making me vulnerable. So I masked my emotions perfectly. But my problem is that I also know the little girl she is talking about but its jst that I don't want to believe it. Not now , not ever.

" I know you got my point, the mafia boss that killed his rivals wife, was shashi Oberoy and the rival was ur father and the woman that got killed was ur mom....and his sister to whom he handed over his girl was me...yes i m originally shashi's sister , but do you know what the main thing is.?.....the thing is that i want to tell you a secreat....that the name of shashi Oberoy's one and only daughter is khushi ......khushi Oberoy...."

A/n: so how was it....? There is still more to the story. She will tell you some more secrets but that will be in next chapter...

Happy Valentine's day to all

Please....do vote and comment....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 12.5K 40
❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнєη ιт ԃσєѕ; яєαԃу σя ησт...
238K 13.9K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
55.6K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...
94K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...