So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 8

12K 305 68
By shethickdoee

*Tyga POV*

Last night me and Chris went to find out where Von live. Funny shit, he stay 5 minutes away from me. His ass is grass.

I got all my money out of bank accounts and bought me and Honey a house right next to each other. I can't let none of them killed because of me. It took damn near all day to pack all of our stuff then drive it way out to our new house. When I was helping Honey clean out her room, I noticed Nicki left that money I gave her. I put it in my pocket and shook my head. If she don't want it, then she don't want it.

But where we live at now is damn near in the country so our houses got a mad gap between them. Gotta drive a minute or two to get to each other house. But it's all good with me because when me and Nicki fuck Honey ain't gone be able to hear.

Speaking of Nicki, after her little date with Malaysia she was supposed to come see me. She turned off that camera in her hat so I ain't know what the hell she was doing. I called her and texted her four times. If she ain't wanna chill she could've just said so. I'm not gone sweat it though. Got better shit to do.

I looked over at the clock, it was 12:34. Niggas was really tired. I had three missed called from Nicki and two from an unknown number. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Since Nicki kept me waiting yesterday, imma keep her waiting now. I called the unknown back while brushing my teeth.

"Hello?" A lady with a sweet voice answered.

"Yeah. This is Michael Stevenson. Did somebody just call?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Sooooo....... what do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, we just called to tell you that the ashes we found in your house was not your girlfriend. Our lab reports say it was someone named Niami Mae Stevenson? Do you have any idea who that is?"

"Hell yeah. That's my granny. How her ashes get in my house?"

I heard some papers ruffling before she spoke again. "They were in a vase I believe."

So that's what was in that vase. All this time, my granny was in there. "Oh." Was all I could get out.

"Sir we are still trying to find Malaysia Harris for you."

I spit into the sink and wiped my mouth with my shirt, instantly getting mad. "Naw that's cool. You ain't got to. I know where she at. But thanks for calling, have a nice day."

"Okay you too. Buh-bye now."

I hung up the phone and put it on the counter. Damn just hearing of Malaysia making me want to kill her now. But I can't when she got my baby. Why the fuck she tell me we was having a boy when we having a girl? Either way I would've been happy as shit to have a kid with her.

Honestly, I don't want no kid right now, especially with Malaysia. As soon as she have that little girl, I'm killing Lay then giving that baby up for adoption.

Fuck dot.

---------------------------

This is just a filler.

Originally this chapter was long af but I barely got comments my last chapter so you guys only get a little bit :(

IF you want the chapters to be longer COMMENT & VOTE

It's not that hard. It only takes 30 seconds to comment and not even a full second to vote. Come on now.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

133K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
18.1K 605 12
Nicki gets pregnant as a young adult and her boyfriend is trying to pursue his rap career. After heartbreak, three years later, she sees him again an...
254K 7.1K 34
A boss ass bitch name Armani is not the one to be fucked with. She has a bad ass attitude, and comes off heartless. But, what's her story. This is a...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

467K 10.2K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...